• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
  • Hello everyone. I'm new here and can't wait to see everything I can do. Haven't had other fans on the games to talk to for a while.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm glad you found us, then! Are you getting hyped for Sun & Moon yet? Or are you more a fan of the older generations? Or both?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

Welcome, welcome to the forums! We indeed have loads of fans here where you can discuss the games with! Don't be shy on meeting and chatting with them!

tumblr_inline_n1whv9zdOU1qfqvym.gif

Do you have a favourite Pokemon? Or a favourite game? Would love to learn more about you as we see you around the forums.

tumblr_inline_n1whxxgzi91qfqvym.gif

And have a great day! See you again real soon!

Years
  • Hey Khaos! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum yas. Yeah PC is a good place to talk with other Pokéfans and we've all met very many cool people here. As someone into it since the late 1990s I'm always happy having other fans join us. Means more people to talk with. ;3

Cheers!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone. I'm new here and can't wait to see everything I can do. Haven't had other fans on the games to talk to for a while.
    Welcome Khaos! Creative nickname c: I originally found PC when I loved pokémon but had NONE to talk about them with. It was so awesome. I hope you'll find that PC is the same oasis for you!

Years
  • Wow everyone her is so welcoming :)

I've been a fan for many years. I used to play red, blue and yellow on my game boy colour when I was younger and at the time I had a couple of friends I could play with but now they only other person I know is 6 so it's nice to have found PC.
    My favourite Pokemon is Charizard and it has always been my favourite.
    I'm looking forward to sun and moon. I'll be getting Sun first and possibly moon at a later time.

Years
  • Ah. I'm even newer here than you, but that doesn't mean that I can't say hello! I hope we get along great.

Back