• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

14 days left... Films!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Are you guys going to watch any Christmas type t.v shows and movies before the holiday? What was your favourite christmas show to watch?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My friends wanted to watch some old classics yesterday but it ended with the boys watching football and the girls watching Disney films instead d:

I enjoy silly romantic movies around Xmas, like The Holiday or Love Actually.

blue

gucci
    Years
    When I'm close to finishing college/coursework is when I'll probably start to watch more christmas films. My favourite is still Christmas with the Kranks.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I do every year! I love Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph for specials. I also love The Polar Express as well. There's a lot of them I adore, but I can't name them all though. It'd be such a huge list. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Elf is a classic, first thing that comes to mind for me as well. As for TV shows, off the top of my head, some of the most memorable ones are South Park's "Woodland Critter Christmas" and basically all of Community's Christmas episodes. I'm not much for the sentimental stuff I guess, just these silly, stupid shows. :P

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    Elf, the Grinch, Miracle on 34th St, Santa Claus:The Movie and my personal fave xmas film, Die Hard.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Elf, all day everyday

Elf is a classic, first thing that comes to mind for me as well. As for TV shows, off the top of my head, some of the most memorable ones are South Park's "Woodland Critter Christmas" and basically all of Community's Christmas episodes. I'm not much for the sentimental stuff I guess, just these silly, stupid shows. :P

Elf, the Grinch, Miracle on 34th St, Santa Claus:The Movie and my personal fave xmas film, Die Hard.
    never heard of Elf, what is it

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    never heard of Elf, what is it
    It's a movie about a human baby who crawled into Santa's sack while he was delivering presents, and for some reason instead of returning him (idr if this was explained lol) they just kept him and raised him at the North Pole as an (oversized) elf

When he is 30 years old he learns that he is not in fact an oversized elf - he returns to the human world to reconnect with his people, and hilarity ensues

Years
    I love the Polar Express and always tend to watch Harry Potter over the Christmas period, it's become sort of a tradition of mine, as has watching Spirited Away, which is my favourite movie ever :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Seems I need to watch Elf then :D

Harry Potter is sort of christmasy too somehow.

Back