• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Hey there and thx for the fast reply. I already had the ingredients and the distraction was successful. I now managed to 'random' find the way and beat moltres and already got the badge from blaine. (I just interacted with the fire blocking my way)

The chapter is done but I dont know how to move on sadly. I already saw Mewto but nothing happened, it just disappeared. (was on cinnabar)
    Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine. After that you can:
    -Defeat the trainers in Route 29
    -Grind for the Beta 13 Part 2
    -Catch the pokémon that you haven't caught yet.
    -Revisit Kanto now that you have Cut and Surf.
    -Get all the TMs that you haven't obtained yet.
    -Complete the available Side Quests that you might have missed.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Oh nice to know. Thanks a lot <3

Is there a List on how to finish all the sidequests? Right now I started hospitality but I dont have Rock Smash yet. Also thought I might get it in Viridian Forest but Yellow was not there.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Oh nice to know. Thanks a lot <3

Is there a List on how to finish all the sidequests? Right now I started hospitality but I dont have Rock Smash yet. Also thought I might get it in Viridian Forest but Yellow was not there.

There's a guide in which I stated the place where every side quest begins.
    Inside the document it is also linked a Youtube Playlist in which I shown most of them all the way through since their very beginning.
    Here it is: https://pastebin.com/WtExUR1B

Also, Rock Smash isn't obtainable yet, it'll probably be obtainable in the Beta 13 Part 2.

ON: Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_69.png
    BETA_13_77.png

BETA_13_81.png
    BETA_13_83.png

BETA_13_104.png
    BETA_13_106.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2018
    It says Beta 11 already have multiple regions.
    Then Beta 13 ends up to cinnabar island only? Sorry Im new to these beta stuff

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    How do I get into the pokemon mansion on cinnabar island? I've defeated moltres but it's still blocked by a guy called Arnold who says he and his team have to inspect it to make sure it's safe

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    How do I get into the pokemon mansion on cinnabar island? I've defeated moltres but it's still blocked by a guy called Arnold who says he and his team have to inspect it to make sure it's safe

If you're playing beta 13, you can't enter the mansion, you've reached the end of the beta

Kartik12345

Kartik
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Help
    I got the badge from blaine after deafeating moltres and i dont know where to go.........niether i got town map in the game yet can anyone tell me about this???????

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2018
    Help
    I got the badge from blaine after deafeating moltres and i dont know where to go.........niether i got town map in the game yet can anyone tell me about this???????
    Wait for part 2 like it has been explained probally more times then ive seen. You guys really need to read the comments I feel like if you do at least 80% of your questions has already been answered.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    i caught a glitch....after constantly using repels for a while,my bag suddently turns black,i tried resetting but it stays the same,i can't use any items because it keeps turning into a black screen everytime i try open my bag outside and inside of the battle ....i didn't notice it and save the game by mistake

edit : ooff nvm,i fix it by applying a "delete all items" cheat,my key items and pokeballs are fine afterwards lol :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2018
    Could you try to translate the game into Spanish? When I finish I send you the project and you check it.
    PS: it would be free, with the only condition of being able to upload it to my YouTube channel

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    I think i found a bug (feature?)
    the Shiny Ditto you can catch in the Celedon rocket base is not a normal type, guessing it is a glitch type? typeless?
    i think that is a feature, but the thing is i was able to teach it HM1 Cut now i think that is a bug

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    There's a glitch in the Safari Zone. After you get surf HM, enter the Safari Zone and go straight right, until you reach a house with some papers scattered. If you try to leave the house, a Victreebel will show up and won't let you leave. You can battle him, capture him, flee the battle... in any case, when the battle ends, he will still be there and the game freezes. FOREVER.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    game crashes when i disguise myself as a member of TR and engage in any of the battles(the wartortle story arc). what do I do? it says "jumped to invalid address 1223332". please help!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    game crashes when i disguise myself as a member of TR and engage in any of the battles(the wartortle story arc). what do I do? it says "jumped to invalid address 1223332". please help!
    this bug only affect certain emulators
    VBA_next is not affected while mgba is, at least for the retroarch libraries
    you can change out of the outfit and get through it in the default outfit, the only thing you can't do it battle the police without switching emulators

Last edited:
    Back