• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your signature Pokemon?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It would probably be Golduck. I always use one when given the opportunity to.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Arcanine and T-tar have been used by me consistently over the last 20-18 years,I don't think I'd play a new gen game in online play without them TBH.

I have pretty much every pokemon card made for them also lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2018
    Kangaskhan.

I'm a Normal-type Pokémon trainer. I really like Slaking, Ursaring, Raticate, Tauros and much more Normal-type Pokémon, but... Kangaskhan is my favorite one. Just gotta love her. haha

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    I think I would say Yanmega. It's not my favourite Pokémon overall but it is my favourite competitive Pokémon and I have been known to use it a lot on teams for tiers much higher than its own, usually with a lot of success. I almost always include her on my teams and don't see that stopping any time soon! Other big ones for this would be Cloyster and Drifblim.
    Oh, I honestly thought it's Pachirisu for you! Iirc, you a Pachirisu theme before :p

To answer the topic, my signature Pokémon changes every generation. In Gen I it was tie between the Abra line and the Squirtle line. In Gen II it was Espeon. In Gen III it was the Mudkip line with honorable mentions to the Lotad and the Torchic line. In Gen IV it was more like a signature team, rather than focusing on one Pokémon. In Gen 7 it was Solgaleo, majestic and fluffy. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hard for me to say. With my online life, I'd probably pick Pikachu. I've used themes of Pikachu for far longer than other Pokemon. Another answer might be Nidoking, but I'd lean towards Pikachu.

For offline life, my answer is definitely Meowth. It's always been my favorite Pokemon. I have a collection of Meowth items. Best of all, I have a "real life" Meowth in the form of my Siamese cat, who is my favorite pet.

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2018
    Quagsire is one of my favorite Pokémon, so I think that going everywhere with one would be incredibly funny and some hilarious moments would ensue. Just as long as a Grass-type Pokémon doesn't appear, of course.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Pikachu was my signature Pokemon when I was much younger. I used to use him, unevolved, on ALL of my Pokemon game teams. I was pika obsessed.

I have no idea who my signature Pokemon would be now. I use all different ones on my games now, and haven't used the same pokemon on more than one team in years. I haven't really used Pikachu in a long time, too, and when I do, I tend to evolve it into Raichu now (like on my y file).

Having Lucario as a new signature could be cool, though, if I find opportunities to use him on more games. He is Korrina's signature Pokemon, and I like/admire/crush on Korrina a lot as of now. :)

Last edited:

kissaroo

bandit / 16 / ♂
    Years
  • i alway like to use a raichu if i can. i also liked to use jolteon like, pretty much every playthrough of x/y, lol

Back