• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your signature Pokemon?

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    Never thought I had a signature pokemon but recently I have been trying to catch a shiny goomy and now when I have finally caught it (after many, many broken chains and total hatred towards Quagsires), I love it so much that it is now without a doubt my signature pokemon.

I named my shiny Goomy Pudding and he is the best boy ever. :)

Years
  • I would say Audino and it's Mega form is my signature Pokemon. I remember not liking it in Black at first, but then it saved me in Nuzlocke(? not sure if it wasn't different challenge) and I fell in love with it. And now, it's my signature Pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dunno if I have one. Perhaps Sneasel, even though I never use it much in games. I used it (as a shiny!) in a RP yeeears back and ever since I really loved it.

If I could choose freely, I'd make Ribombee my signature pokémon probably c: So utterly cute and MVP in Sun version.

Years
  • Shiny or not, I guess Azumarill would be my signature Pokemon, even if it's only my second favorite (behind Butterfree). Still, it would be great to travel around with an Azumarill buddy, especially since it became more useful in battle once it gained the part-Fairy typing.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I believe mine would be Eevee, I've been a fan of the fluffy fox-cat creature for eons. I have tons of Eevee merch as well, including my special Bijou, which my bf got me from Build-a-bear. After a while, she would become a Boweon, born of love and dedication <3

Even if I don't always use a Boweon, I'll add an Eevee to my team more often then not. Can't say no to those adorable eyes!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    I really love Latios, For in real life!

Here is why:
    -It has awesome types
    -You can fly on it
    -He can teleport I believe
    -Very handy, I would love to, to become a flying Pokemon center
    -Awesome mega
    -and much more

Would love to get replies from people who also love Latios (and Latias)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Feraligatr. My favorite type of Pokemon is water, and I've been using it ever since it came out way back when. I just really love its design and its easy to get and start training.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    018.png

Pidgeot.

It's not my favourite Pokémon, only a favourite. But no matter which starter I pick or what team I end up making, Pidgey will usually be the first Pokémon I catch and it remains in my team until the end. Well, at least in Kanto.

Sirfetch’d

Definitely Castform! I feel like almost everyone here associates me with that Pokemon in some way. On top of that it's still my favorite Pokemon of all time and I don't ever see that changing haha. If Pokemon were real it would definitely be my partner Pokemon that stayed with me my entire journey.

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Probably a Miltank, so I could eat it, if I get in a dangerous situation and can't find food.

Yeah I said it.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Arcanine! My old account that I made on PC when I was 10 was called Rainbow Arcanine because my favourite Pokemon at the time was Arcanine. To this day, it is still my favourite Pokemon by far. In that regard, Arcanine would be the Pokemon that'd be associated with me / seen as my signature Pokemon. :D

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lately it has to be Nihilego

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Swampert. It's my favourite Pokemon, plus as a Water-type it can ferry its trainer across water. Its Mega form is also hilarious too look at imo. Staraptor and Scizor are also possible contenders, I really love using these two on my teams.

Last edited:

ViolentCharizard14

The Violent One
    Years
  • My Signature pokemon would be Charizard XD
    I always chose it in any game and Yeah It's freaking dragon

With the Charizard-X its easy to sweep(hell yeah)
    And it was the first pokemon i chose in the games

Back