• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

5/10. Eh...it's not offensive to my ears, but it's nothing special.

>.>

Years
  • You inputted it in wrong, but I fixed it! Just had to take out the equal sign from the " frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • 7/10 This one is decent.

Today's music is brought to you by SiIvaGunner.

Listen to it in its entirety

Last edited:

pkmin3033

7/10. Nightmare in Dreamland is my favourite Kirby game and I've always had a soft spot for the music :3

A lot of covers of this have popped up on my Youtube dash recently.

pkmin3033

5/10. Time - and playing FFXV - has softened my perspective of Final Fantasy XIII somewhat, but I don't think the soundtrack for it reaches the heights of the series...or even its sequel. But it's not overly offensive to the ears, all things considered.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    6/10. Hunting this G Rank Crimson bored me to tears while this played. I think I prefer the High Rank version due to it being more... I don't know, fast-paced?

Since we're on Monster Hunter...

Last edited:

pkmin3033

3/10. My least favourite theme and my most hated Elder Dragon. God damn Kushala and it's stupidly hard to get drops, wind shield, and general refusal to stay still for five minutes. Just hearing this theme reminds me of all those hours spent hunting for gems and horns ._.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • 7/10 I expected a Frontier Village ripoff, but this is nice.

A friendly reminder that this one-minute-and-fifteen-second track is from a GBA game.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 9/10 Awesome, like most Dragon Ball Z music!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - "Through The Sea Of Time"

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    7/10. Cool moments.

idg why people praise it tho

Last edited:

pkmin3033

2/10. Gen V is one of my least favourite generations for more than one reason >.>

Persona 5 music has started showing up on my YT dash because I've been looking at video references ._.

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Better than the Palace boss theme. 9/10. I could do without much of the vocals though.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

6/10. Pretty average to my ears...not bad, but not especially good either. Would serve for a generic RPG...in other words, it's a Fire Emblem track like any other. xD

/pulls something out from the depths of obscurity

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 7/10 I love chiptune, this was pretty cool.

This song goes for 8 minutes, but I think it's worth the listen, especially if you're a fan.

pkmin3033

8/10. I am indeed a fan! I actually liked Crisis Core more than FFVII, haha. They often go all-out with ending themes, and that one is no exception for that.

Something from the best Atelier game.

Back