• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showdown of the flowers week 1: Astrantia Vs Iris

Which flower did you like

• Astrantia

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Iris

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
INTRODUCTION

Showdown of the flowers is a weekly poll. There will be images of two flowers, and you have to choose and vote which is the most beautiful and awesome between two of them. Don't forget to tell why did you find that flower better. Every poll will start in sunday and end on sunday.
Current poll

Astrantia​
5654c93f490d33fa30f8fb3a8422a42f.jpg

iris​
0b4e043de35229ff4b1e18041542eb11--iris-flowers-blue-flowers.jpg

Previous Polls
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
if i had to pick between those two flowers

i'd pick astrantia because it reminds me of floette for some reason. the flowers looks like fireworks at it most beautiful moment. a ???????

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'm torn between the two... Irises boast such gorgeous colour and elegance, but the pink astrantias are really pretty.

I think I'll settle on the iris. Even the name is divine. <3

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I don't know anything about flowers, but between those two I think I'd go with the Astrantia, it looks prettier.
Tfw I was forced to post here too.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Both of them are really pretty, but the astrantia wins the round for be thanks to its beautiful purple color. Was a tough choice though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
i dont think i have ever actually seen an iris until now
definitely that one!

Back