• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

im too lazy for anything and can never come up with anything good either xD

pkmin3033

If it is worth doing, it'll be worth doing when I find the time to do it.

Whenever THAT is.

Years
  • pc is well known for its rom hacking and fan games scene enpatsu

it's likely that if you don't frequent either then you probably won't know what phoenix rising is (which isn't a bad thing because I don't frequent either myself, personally).

it's pretty much The Thing that everyone's pretty hyped about right now since the demo release

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's p much like an official demo except who knows how many years it'll be until yhe next release.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    pc is well known for its rom hacking and fan games scene enpatsu

it's likely that if you don't frequent either then you probably won't know what phoenix rising is (which isn't a bad thing because I don't frequent either myself, personally).

it's pretty much The Thing that everyone's pretty hyped about right now since the demo release

I never would've guessed it was a fan game, you're right. But I suppose that is the reason for the tremendous amount of online users; hacking and all that.

It does look pretty sleek, even better than the official games. A lot more interesting at least.

I thought the Switch game had been revealed or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back