• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I just managed to recover my account hihi :)

Hey! I'm back :) i'm the one who accidentally deleted my 100hour save file. I managed to recover one of my savefile by changing the file format and i did finished the beta13f2 faster hehehe .

I just wanna ask if exp share is available and where can i find it? Hehe :)

Ps. The spreadsheet pokedex is getting nearly complete 😍😍😍😍😍 i'm so happy T.T
    The only thing i wish for now is some of the no evolution pokemon gets some fake evo's :( like delibird, tropius, lapras and dunsparce :( hehehe

BUT NONETHELESS, THIS GAME REALLY IS THE BEST ROMHACK. ADVENTURES RED FOREVER 💙

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Where is the move deleter located? And can i delete HM moves from pokemon?
    Fuchsia City, and yes, he can remove HMs just like in Vanilla Fire Red.
    I just wanna ask if exp share is available and where can i find it?
    Abandoned Gym Side Chapter. Playthrough in the youtube playlist linked in the Side Chapters Starting Point guide in the main post.

ON:
    ash.png

BETA_14_01.png
    BETA_14_02.png
    BETA_14_03.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Abandoned Gym Side Chapter. Playthrough in the youtube playlist linked in the Side Chapters Starting Point guide

After finishing the whole beta i just notice that i only have 7 badge. And discovered that exp share is available in the game. Hahah

Then it took me half an hour to find the vermillion city gym xD and when i enter the gym i find surge. I get close to him and the gba froze. It needed me to restart my phone just to reopen the game.

When i reached the gym again . Surge was still there but i walk in the corner and found pikachu to trigger the event. Hehe thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hi! I've a question: I'm trying to play the beta 13 part 2F on my R4 Revolution - DS lite by the gbaemu4ds emulator (latest version) but it doesn't work (everytime I got a white screen). Could someone help me to fix it? I tried to change the file type (mb or agb) but nothing appened. Thank you in advice.

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Hi! I've a question: I'm trying to play the beta 13 part 2F on my R4 Revolution - DS lite by the gbaemu4ds emulator (latest version) but it doesn't work (everytime I got a white screen). Could someone help me to fix it? I tried to change the file type (mb or agb) but nothing appened. Thank you in advice.

Not sure if this helps you, but I had to try 3 different emulators before I got it to work. So maybe try a different emulator.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    One last question. Will beta 14 contain the whole Orange Archipelago arc or it will spit it into parts like you did with kanto?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    hello I have a problem in with game, Right when I try to go into the new route a exclamation mark appears over my head ( like it's about to do a cutscene) and my character turns around and then it freezes and nothing happens.Any idea?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • One last question. Will beta 14 contain the whole Orange Archipelago arc or it will spit it into parts like you did with kanto?
    Aethestode hasn't said anything about how he will handle the release of the Beta 14 yet, so nobody knows.
    hello I have a problem in with game, Right when I try to go into the new route a exclamation mark appears over my head ( like it's about to do a cutscene) and my character turns around and then it freezes and nothing happens.Any idea?
    1) Are you sure that you're playing the latest version, Beta 13 Part 2F?
    2) You didn't resume a savefile from the Beta 13 Part 1, correct?
    3) Are you using VBA-M? It sucks.
    4) Have you tried to use the Glitch Cleaner in Red's room at his house in Pallet Town?
    If the answer to those questions is "Yes", then you can just try to use the Walk Through Walls cheat to proceed.

EDIT:
    BETA_14_01.png
    BETA_14_03.png

BETA_14_04.png
    BETA_14_15.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Aethestode hasn't said anything about how he will handle the release of the Beta 14 yet, so nobody knows.

1) Are you sure that you're playing the latest version, Beta 13 Part 2F?
    2) You didn't resume a savefile from the Beta 13 Part 1, correct?
    3) Are you using VBA-M? It sucks.
    4) Have you tried to use the Glitch Cleaner in Red's room at his house in Pallet Town?
    If the answer to those questions is "Yes", then you can just try to use the Walk Through Walls cheat to proceed.

EDIT:
    BETA_14_01.png
    BETA_14_03.png

BETA_14_04.png
    BETA_14_15.png

Yes I play to the beta 13 Part 2
    I have open savefile of the beta 13 part 1 in the beta 13 part 2
    I use VBA 1.8.0 Beta 3
    How used the Glitch Cleaner ? because I've a UPS file but I do not know how to do it with it
    I tried to use Walk Through Walls cheat but the problem is always same (a exclamation mark appears over my head to the route 5 )

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yes I play to the beta 13 Part 2
    I have open savefile of the beta 13 part 1 in the beta 13 part 2
    I use VBA 1.8.0 Beta 3
    How used the Glitch Cleaner ? because I've a UPS file but I do not know how to do it with it
    I tried to use Walk Through Walls cheat but the problem is always same (a exclamation mark appears over my head to the route 5 )
    1) Beta 13 Part 1 savefiles don't work with the Beta 13 Part 2, so that's where your issue comes from.
    2) You can find the Glitch Cleaner in Red's room, as I said before. You interact with it and that's it. I doubt it'll solve your issue though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    1) Beta 13 Part 1 savefiles don't work with the Beta 13 Part 2, so that's where your issue comes from.
    2) You can find the Glitch Cleaner in Red's room, as I said before. You interact with it and that's it. I doubt it'll solve your issue though.

okay I will reset my game and begin a new game....

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2019
    Sorry guys for the question but i don't know where can i find a normal Onix, this beacuse i saw that rock tunnel isn't in the game and I don't know how to find an Onix....
    Thanks for the replay

Last edited:
    Back