• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hi, I'm playing through this Rom hack and I just evolved my Doublade into an AegislashS and I'm wondering how I can change its form or if it just stays in shield form forever? Please help me out, I don't want to be stuck with an Aegislash with no attack stat, lol. Thank you :)
You can't change its form once it's evolved, sorry...

You'd have to get another Doublade and level it to Lv. 50, then it will evolve into Aegislash-B.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 8, 2019
You can't change its form once it's evolved, sorry...

You'd have to get another Doublade and level it to Lv. 50, then it will evolve into Aegislash-B.
Oh, that's okay, I'll just reset my save file. But I have another question (sorry for asking so many questions) how do I evolve my Eevee into an Espeon? Is it just the normal way, by leveling it up with high happiness?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Oh, that's okay, I'll just reset my save file. But I have another question (sorry for asking so many questions) how do I evolve my Eevee into an Espeon? Is it just the normal way, by leveling it up with high happiness?
Yep.

And in case you'd want Umbreon, you'd have to use a Runic Gem on Eevee.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hey everyone, here's a quick update on what I'm working on for the next patch.

Yeeep, navigating Kanlara is going to be easier than ever before. Once you reach Kaji City, you'll be able to use Pidgeot to fly to these places.

Btw, the next patch is coming within a couple of days, and it will be the final patch of Kanlara Adventures. It's going to be pretty cool. It will be fully compatible with both patch 1.3 and 1.2.

I'll also update the first post with some in-depth charts of the Demon Pokemon and their unique moves, and I'll update screenshots too. If you have any cool screenshots, maybe a cool piece of dialogue or some nice scenery from a route, you can post em here and maybe I'll use them.

Look forward to the FINAL version of Kanlara Adventures in a few days!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
I've just reached Sunside City in version 1.2. If I patch my rom to v1.3, will it corrupt my save file?

Also, any other ways to obtain dark gem? I think there's a glitch where if you talk to the person on the 2nd floor of the library. During the option to choose a pokemon to demon evolve, if you back out of the menu 10 of your dark gems will be used up. It was strange because I was trying to demonize my Charizard and all my dark gems are gone. hmm.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
I've just reached Sunside City in version 1.2. If I patch my rom to v1.3, will it corrupt my save file?

Also, any other ways to obtain dark gem? I think there's a glitch where if you talk to the person on the 2nd floor of the library. During the option to choose a pokemon to demon evolve, if you back out of the menu 10 of your dark gems will be used up. It was strange because I was trying to demonize my Charizard and all my dark gems are gone. hmm.
Are you sure you're on 1.2?

If you have the updated HP bar in battle (dark background with white text), you're on 1.2 or 1.3. If not, you're on an older patch. If you are on 1.2 though, updating to 1.3 should be no problems. Just make sure you save inside a PC, and then update.

If you're on an older patch (like the patch right before 1.2), I can't recommend updating to 1.3 or 1.2. But, if you really want to try it, make sure you have at least 6 badges and save in a PC before doing it.

Also, you trade 10 Dark Gems for the Black Crown (Item used to demon evolve). So that's probably why you're down 10 Dark Gem. I checked the script though and it's got a flaw; it doesn't check if you have space in your bag for the item. So I will rewrite this for next patch (coming 29th or earlier btw unless things go very wrong.)
Also to get more Dark Gem, the only way is to farm Sableye (always holds Dark Gem). So capture them or use Thief on them, they appear in Moss Cavern, use the entry to the north in Elder Village.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 13, 2019
In 1.3 at the beginning if you battle the trainer with the pidgey sprite next to him then head back to the starting city it restarts the game

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
I think mine should be v1.2. I started the let's play around November. Hmm. I think I will not update my rom, but the new ending is highly interesting...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
U should consider dropping the level of the first trainers (2-3 level less then it is right now should work fine)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hello everyone. I put in a lot of work into patch 1.4 and it feels pretty satisfying to me. I should be able to release this patch sometime tonight!
Edit: 1.4 is out now. Check the first page!

In 1.3 at the beginning if you battle the trainer with the pidgey sprite next to him then head back to the starting city it restarts the game
I tried to re-create what you're describing, but I'm not getting a crash. I checked the level script of Merryfall Town though, and it's full of junk. I updated it for next patch. If something like that happens again, I have to wonder if you patched your game correctly. Remember, clean ROM, and it has to be v 1.0 of FireRed, not 1.1.
-squees- THERE'S A DEMON NINETALES! =DDD
It was a good suggestion from you! Demon Ninetales probably wouldn't be in the game if you didn't ask for it, so good job on that.
I think mine should be v1.2. I started the let's play around November. Hmm. I think I will not update my rom, but the new ending is highly interesting...
I highly recommend you come back to Kanlara Adventures and re-play in the future. The ending is pretty cool, and a lot of the post-game stuff I'm adding is too.
U should consider dropping the level of the first trainers (2-3 level less then it is right now should work fine)
I haven't heard any complains about the first couple trainers, if anything, seems like it's a tad too easy. But don't worry, I'm adding something that will make grinding easier/more interesting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
Hey, what to.do after 4th gym?
Im totally stuck, gym leader in Wanjara "run for the desert" but i cant find her... :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hey, what to.do after 4th gym?
Im totally stuck, gym leader in Wanjara "run for the desert" but i cant find her... :(
Have you checked out the Arcade Hall in Wanjara City? Rival and May should be waiting there for you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
No, thx :)
I have not noticed them, cos they gambling xD
One more thing, Litten is catchable?
I fought with trainer with litten, but i dont have Litten in pokedex xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
No, thx :)
I have not noticed them, cos they gambling xD
One more thing, Litten is catchable?
I fought with trainer with litten, but i dont have Litten in pokedex xD
Yeah, you can find it in Kanja Boulevard (5 % encounter I think). It doesn't appear in the PokeDex though unfortunately.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Have you ever consider fixing the map and the pokedex? I love looking at the world map to see how much I've progress and sometimes read the pokedex about the Pokemon. So far the descriptions have been wrong whenever I caught a new one

Back