• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Yo ive been here since this first came out and ive gotta say im proud of you to have seen this to the end and so quickly also.You started this what 6 months ago(more or less)this hack is very good and i can see it getting a reward in the future.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Have you ever consider fixing the map and the pokedex? I love looking at the world map to see how much I've progress and sometimes read the pokedex about the Pokemon. So far the descriptions have been wrong whenever I caught a new one
    I can't change the map, sorry.

As for the PokéDex, flavor text for all Pokémon should be correct. The thing you may be referring to that you find incorrect is a short string called 'Type' which for Charamander is LIZARD, for Bulbasaur SEED, etc.. I never changed this for the new Pokémon, partially because I don't know what to put there, and also because PGE has a habit of corrupting these strings.
    Hey I have a question how and where do you catch Mewtwo?
    Catching Mewtwo is one of the sidequests in this game. I will spoiler this, so don't click if you want to figure out the sidequest for yourself.
    Spoiler:

Can i get golisopod tho?????????????
    You can, but only later in the game. On Seasworn Island a guy will trade you his Wimpod. This is the only way to get Wimpod/Golisopod.
    Yo ive been here since this first came out and ive gotta say im proud of you to have seen this to the end and so quickly also.You started this what 6 months ago(more or less)this hack is very good and i can see it getting a reward in the future.
    Thanks a lot! I put a lot of time into it and I'm glad to see that people are enjoying the hack.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I can't change the map, sorry.

As for the PokéDex, flavor text for all Pokémon should be correct. The thing you may be referring to that you find incorrect is a short string called 'Type' which for Charamander is LIZARD, for Bulbasaur SEED, etc.. I never changed this for the new Pokémon, partially because I don't know what to put there, and also because PGE has a habit of corrupting these strings.

Catching Mewtwo is one of the sidequests in this game. I will spoiler this, so don't click if you want to figure out the sidequest for yourself.
    Spoiler:

You can, but only later in the game. On Seasworn Island a guy will trade you his Wimpod. This is the only way to get Wimpod/Golisopod.

Thanks a lot! I put a lot of time into it and I'm glad to see that people are enjoying the hack.
    Ok thx and also good work on the hack

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2019
    Help! I've beaten 6 gyms and still have not received surf. I best Agatha then i went up and beat Steven and he says i can now use surf. But no one gave me frickin surf. How do i complete the game. Did my game bug out. Help pls

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Help! I've beaten 6 gyms and still have not received surf. I best Agatha then i went up and beat Steven and he says i can now use surf. But no one gave me frickin surf. How do i complete the game. Did my game bug out. Help pls
    Did you check the houses in Florina Town?

You get HM Surf by talking to a guy there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    Hello there~
    I started playing this hack from the latest update to avoid bugs and i think it went well for me , im here to mention that quiver dance has the same effect as dragon dance , why? It is supposed to increase sp.atk , sp.def and speed , i was planning on using Lilligant as a grass type mon in my team just because it has quiver dance and petal dance...
    Is this a bug? or what was the intention of adding quiver dance without its original effect?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    How to get Exp Share?
    As a gift from May in Kaji City. You can also buy more Exp Share at the Arcade Hall in Wanjara City later.
    Hello there~
    I started playing this hack from the latest update to avoid bugs and i think it went well for me , im here to mention that quiver dance has the same effect as dragon dance , why? It is supposed to increase sp.atk , sp.def and speed , i was planning on using Lilligant as a grass type mon in my team just because it has quiver dance and petal dance...
    Is this a bug? or what was the intention of adding quiver dance without its original effect?
    Not a bug, it's intentional. I'm sorry about that. Hopefully you can still enjoy the game.
    Is Lurantis in this?
    She is not, sadly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    Not a bug, it's intentional. I'm sorry about that. Hopefully you can still enjoy the game.

I am absolutely enjoying the game thank you so much , i have 4 badges now and still moving, it just makes me sad quiver dance doesnt work as it supposed to , so i changed the moveset and allowed lilligant to learn calm mind instead (even though it will be better to just change quiver dance effect into calm mind instead of dragon dance), i hope you are fine with me editing the romhack , i dont share it i just want to play it xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    Is it just me that cant get the option to break the rocks with rock smash even after defeating agatha? I have to open pokemon page to use the rock smash which is very annoying , i dont know what caused that.
    Edit : it woked as intended when i broke the rock to fight Mew , but didnt work when i wanted to break the rocks to get the item near agatha's gym city.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Having the same issue, HM Surf is nowhere to be found after combing all the towns
    also for some reason i beat 6 gyms but only have 5 badges, 1-4 & 6. When beat Elder Village Gym didnt get the 3rd badge from them and then Kaji Citys Gym became my 3rd badge instead
    Bruno 4th and agatha 6th
    Feel so confused by this

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering what will be the typing for Primarina, since Fairy type is not implemented in this hack. If it is pure water type then Primarina is not good enough I'm afraid! Incenoroar is awesome with Fire/Dark and Decidueye also kicks ass with Grass/Ghost. Primarina is lagging behind here. What do you think?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Having the same issue, HM Surf is nowhere to be found after combing all the towns
    also for some reason i beat 6 gyms but only have 5 badges, 1-4 & 6. When beat Elder Village Gym didnt get the 3rd badge from them and then Kaji Citys Gym became my 3rd badge instead
    Bruno 4th and agatha 6th
    Feel so confused by this
    When you say you cleared 6 Gyms do you mean the Merryfall Town Gym too? Well that Gym doesn't give out a badge anymore, it's just there for extra experience and an item. Thus, you end up getting your first badge in Kanja City, second in Elder Village, 3rd in Kaji City, etc. So the order you receieve them in is correct... I wonder do you find it confusing because you were following walkthroughs on Youtube? If that's the case, keep in mind playthroughs of Kanlara Adventures on Youtube were made on older versions of the game. As far as I know, no one did a playthrough of the latest version yet.

Now, for HM Surf, you recieve this in Florina Town from one of the residents there. To get to Florina Town, you need to speak with Misty on Kanja Boulevard after defeating Agatha. She'll help you clear out the Snorlax so you can progress towards the next town.
    Hey I was wondering what will be the typing for Primarina, since Fairy type is not implemented in this hack. If it is pure water type then Primarina is not good enough I'm afraid! Incenoroar is awesome with Fire/Dark and Decidueye also kicks ass with Grass/Ghost. Primarina is lagging behind here. What do you think?
    She should be pure Water. Yeah, I agree, it's unfortunate that she misses out on a secondary type, but at the same time, pure Water is pretty strong on its own.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    So at the Pokemon League, Theres a Certain Trainer that wants you to show them a certain move, Anyone got any info on what they want?

Also thankyou for the Help Sakakii. i never even noticed she was there all the times i passed though

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022

Im simply trapped here but luckily i still have teleport on gardevoir , i think the bug is you cant waterfall into non water area like this , im still in surf mode and cant go down , i suggest removing the two trees and adding more water and place to land after that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    @ D.Song

Nice catch, thank you for posting this. I'll add that oddity to the OP. I also want to mention that you can also use Fly to get out of that situation.

So at the Pokemon League, Theres a Certain Trainer that wants you to show them a certain move, Anyone got any info on what they want?

Also thankyou for the Help Sakakii. i never even noticed she was there all the times i passed though
    I don't think many people know, because there is no clue in the game so I will just tell you in this spoiler
    Spoiler:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • I'm currently at the elder's village and I have already farmed 10 dark gems. I am planning to evolve Hitmonlee as my first D. Mon. I'm really liking the hack. The placement of the drinks container and the healer at the entrance of Moss Cavern and the availability of cool items in the mart is excellent. Graphics are superb. The hack is loaded with cool features. You should definitely add another region. This hack is worth it. Expand it a bit.

Back