• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • 3DS: Pokemon X, rebuilding a team right now.

WiiU: Splatoon! trying to reach level 20 before the big giant update coming soon. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2015
    Bought Just Cause 2 for PC and will try for a full playthrough. I'm also playing Fallout: New Vegas and Terraria's new update.

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Hyrule Warriors Twilight & Majora's Mask DLC. It is proving to be really challenging... I can't wait for Super Mario Maker!

Years
  • Dragon Quest IX.

Currently trying to come up with fitting names for my party members, and by names I mean puns because anything else would be wrong.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth lately. That game is excruciatingly difficult but is fantastically fun to play. Was finally able to unlock Cain the other night by collecting 55 coins. Thought I was never going to get that!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Just got done 100%'ing Mousecraft and am currently trying to decide what game to play next. Been looking at Kingdom Of Amalur; Reckoning a lot, as I haven't been able to play a western RPG in quite some time. Might as well stick it out and play it before I'm back to college.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • I've been playing a lot of MadWorld.

Managed to jam at least six torches into a zombie's head and catapulted him into a sword. :D

On the previous level, I managed to jam at least six torches into a zombie's head, then a barrel, then tossed him into the fireplace. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back