Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

TrollandToad.com

Old August 7th, 2017 (6:07 PM). Edited August 19th, 2017 by Venomous_Zero86.
Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)

Team Recruitment

Position(s) being recruited - Any
    Team name: Team Arceus
    Team members: Venomous_Zero86
    https://zargon150.deviantart.com/ Zargon ( Artist Helper )
    Game title: Pokémon Chosen Ones
    Current progress made: I have been working on this fan game for about 2 years. It has been me alone with one or two people that say they can help but not officially on the team I need people for all of these spots also need spriters to help with the need alolan forms and variants need graphical rehauls and custom party background.
    At least 4 screenshots unique to your game:

Email- [email protected]
    http://venomouszero.deviantart.com/ i check both of these

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 8th, 2017 (1:57 AM). Edited August 8th, 2017 by Bowlstir.
    Media Arts and Game Development

Nature: Adamant

Team Recruitment

Position(s) being recruited for: Any

Team name: Cosmos

Team members
      : Bowlstir

Game title: Pokémon Cosmos

Current progress made: I really want to revamp this game, and hopefully with others as well. The current version is about two hours long. It's a dark, emotional, and atmospheric adventure. I rushed it back then, and now, I want to try to make this light years better. I've learned a lot more over the last 3 years. If anyone is interested in helping out that would be great.

Old August 18th, 2017 (10:39 AM). Edited September 2nd, 2017 by MonadoXY7.
      Pokemon Astral Fan Gamer Maker

Nature: Serious
        Recruiting Team Members
        Team Name: Pokemon Astral Crusaders
        Team Leader: MonadoXY7
        Current Members: MonadoXY7, umbralshadows
        Current Game Title: Pokemon Astral
        Current Progress made: First two towns, routes and city already made
        Position(s) to be recruited: Sprite artist for Gen 3 (overworld), music maker, mapping (region), scripting, character design (for personality, background and story), and character sprite maker
        Link to Game's PC thread: www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398339
        Method of Contact: Skype, Facebook and Messenger, Discord, PM me on PC website
        Additional Info: Look for Christopher Scott (my real name with the Arcanine) on Skype, send a friend request on Facebook and pm me in Messenger, search for MonadoXY7 on Discord in the game dev section for immediate chat, and just reply to his post on the PC's team recruitment thread. I am looking for someone who can create the same overworld as that of Pokemon Reborn.Also, i'm looking for someone who can create tiles, houses, and environments for each town and city.
        Attached Thumbnails
        screenshot_20170831_194543.png‎   screenshot_20170831_194902.png‎   screenshot_20170831_195159.png‎   screenshot_20170831_195721.png‎   screenshot_20170831_195843.png‎  

screenshot_20170831_200101.png‎   screenshot_20170831_200226.png‎   screenshot_20170831_200405.png‎  
        Old August 22nd, 2017 (4:54 AM).
        Pixel artist, professional leo

Nature: Bold

Position(s) being recruited for
          Reliable, talented scripter who can code user interfaces and has a good insight in bug fixing

Team name: Team Comet
          Team members: The Dewitty
          Game title: Pokémon Comet
          Current progress made: Debugging phase of demo #1
          Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398290
          Preferred method of contact: Through PokéCommunity, here or here
          Old August 27th, 2017 (1:03 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Cavespider_17.

Location: U.K or D.K depending on where you politically stand.
            The Coltar Project

Position(s) being recruited for:
            Battle coordinator [1]
            Mapper/"Town builder: [1]
            Music: [1-2]
            RPGMXP Scripter [1]
            Storyboard checker/editor [1]

Team name: "The Coltar Team" (Will be improved upon once enough members are here)
            Team members (Current):
            Admin:
            Cavespider_17, Delashmit (Away)

Battle coordination:
            Lightning111

Mapper:
            Bean, Vohelian, BOT

Scripter: BOT

Storyboard:
            Cavespider_17, Delashmit (Away)

Spriter:
            Kirlial,Bean, Sparkin

Game title: Pokemon Coltar
            Current progress made:
            In the process of moving from Idea to having something playable. Story is more or less sorted out plot wise in noted form, needs a little tidying.
            Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=397916
            Preferred method of contact: Discord or Forums private message. I will answer both.
            Additional information: (optional)
            Timezone: GMT 00:00
            Feel free to ask me questions and I will do my best to answer them as quickly and as fully as possible.
            Remember fan games are free, don't expect money for helping out. Help out because you want to.
            Old August 29th, 2017 (8:25 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Ego13.

Nature: Calm
              Recruiting a team member

• Position(s) being recruited for:
              1. EBS Spriter (mostly for Trainer Sprite, but also editing Pokemon Sprites
              2. Someone capable of creating artworks
              3. Tileset Editor (someone to modifiy the existing tilesets or create new ones)
              4. Story Writer (for side quests and help for main story
              • Team name: Team Hollow
              • Team members: myself
              • Game title: Pokemon Hollow
              • Current progress made: Chapter 1: released (pretty much a demo), Chapter 2: new abilities implemented, switching to EBS, creating new maps
              • Link to the game: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=397792
              • Preferred method of contact: Discord, Message on pokecommunity.com
              • Additional information:
              1. for Discord use the invite code 2jrz7P9 and message Hollow_Ego
              2. one person may fill multiple positions if suited

Pokemon Hollow on pokecommunity.com
              Old August 29th, 2017 (10:23 PM).
              aerial silks angel

Nature: Naive
                Free agent looking for work

Area looking for work:
                plotting, writing, concept art for fakemon/trainers

Relevant examples of your work:
                check out my visualnovel playthrough here for writing
                an ya can see my art on this thread

Preferred method of contact:
                message me on this forums

Additional information:
                i'm very selective bout projects. ... i like strong storylines an i cant work with to heavy deadlines due to life things an my own project
                i prefer smaller projects that hav a high probability ta be completed
                allso prefer if ya hav a demo or sumthin ta show progress before i commit
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:31 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Ayhuri.

https://i.imgur.com/kTOVufI.png

https://i.imgur.com/8oD54BC.gifv

Greetings all! Pokémon Adventures Online is a game that aims to replicate the Nintendo hand held experience via a mmo environment. PAO is a 2.5d Pokemon mmo that’s uses Pokémon Unity as its base which is developed using C# / Unity. We have a team of nine people which are comprised of 1 head developer, 1 web developer, 1 project manager, 3 artist (pixel and graphic) 2 mappers and 1 R&D. All of us are dedicated and committed to this project and we are looking for the same level of commitment and dedication from others whom wish to join us. Our goal is to create a game and community in which players can come together and play all for the love of Pokemon! Development is heavily underway, but could use at least another experienced programmer or two. Here are the requirements in which we are seeking for potential programmers:

Skills:
                  · experienced C#/Unity programmer
                  · Asynchronous Backend-Frontend Communication Via Sockets

Requirements
                  · Availability - at least 1 hour per day free time to contribute
                  · Communication Skills - must communicate with other team members, must use Discord to communicate

Duties / Tasks
                  · coding key game components(frontend and backend) such as pokedex, trading system and etc along with their counterparts on the backend such as database tables and etc.

Contact
                  · Discord Friend Request: Ahyuri#3444 or pm here
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:55 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by mej71.

Recruiting a team member for Pokémon Unity 2D, a fangame making kit I'm developing for Unity
                  • Position being recruited for: An additional programmer who is familiar with OOP. This project specifically uses C#, but it's a language easy to pick up when you know the concepts. You'll be working closely with me, tackling various scripts that need to be written/edited and creating editing GUI tools.
                  • Team name: None
                  • Team members: Currently me, and one currently inactive member
                  • Engine title: Pokémon Unity 2D (P2D, for short)
                  • Current progress made: 40% maybe? Currently working on the event system, so after that and the battle system it'll be probably be close to releasable
                  • Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread
                  • Preferred method of contact: Discord
                  Old 1 Week Ago (9:09 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Syntthetix.
                  Porygon Programmer

Nature: Lax

Hello everyone!
                    Our names are Garrett and Noah, and we’re two beginner game developers. We’re working on our first project, called Shiny Simulator. The objective in making this game is to replicate shiny hunting with a text format instead of 2D graphics.
                    We’re about halfway through, and we’d like to stop to take feedback and bug reports.
                    If you’re interested in playtesting for us, leave your skype or discord and we’ll send you a copy of the game along with an invite to a google doc. On the google doc, the play testers can report bugs and give feedback. Or you can contact us directly, through the contact info listed below.
                    Thanks everyone!

TLDR:
                    Leave your skype or discord and we’ll invite you to the play tester google doc, and send you a copy of the game. Or you can contact us directly, through the contact info listed below.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ZCUOq

Recruiting: Play Testers
                    Team Name: PNDA
                    Team Members: Noah and myself
                    Game Title: Shiny Simulator
                    Current Progress: Roughly half way done
                    Method of contact: Skype: noah.anderson26/syntthetix - Discord: Ary#2226/Syn#5602
                    Old 1 Week Ago (11:24 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by pokemonequality.

Pokémon Equality Recruiting
                      Introduction

Team Name: Team Equality
                      Team Members:
                      NtX - Main Dev, Mapper, Eventer
                      Gamelizard - Writer
                      SelenaFF - Spriter
                      Sukoshijon - Composer
                      Welcome to your new adventure! Travel across the beautiful landscape of Scaniola with your Pokemon, uncovering secrets about the region and what lies above. Scaniola is home to more than just tourist hotspots; it has a vast history intertwined with ancient cities and new pokemon. Rivalry and friendship will follow on this journey, as you travel alongside two trainers-in-the-making, Zeak and Lisa. Conquer gyms and challenge the Elite Four, before facing the Champion of Scaniola. Professor Aspen recruits your help when strange anomalies threaten the natural order of things!
                      Recruiting for
                      Currently we are looking for people who can fill these positions:
                      • Scripter - A Scripter who is able to create various custom UI for the Project such as the menu, but also a working Online System
                      • Spriter - Able to create Gen 5 Style Fakemon and Gen 4 Style Trainers and OW's
                      • Concept Artist - Creating concept arts for Characters and Fakemon, should also be able to make Sugimori Artworks.

Screenshots and Progress
                      Current Progress:
                      • Maps 40% - All maps for a 2 Gym demo release are finished and more maps are being designed!
                      • Story 40 % - Story is coming along good, entire beginning parts of the game are evented!
                      • Sprites 10% - Sprites are currently being designed and on the way
                      • Music 70% - All Custom Battle Music is done with the exception of a few
                      • Scripts 10% - Only public scripts are implemented, we really need a scripter!
                      Screenshots:

Method of Contact
                      If you're interested in joining th team you can contact us at one of these Social Media:
                      Add me on Discord: NtX (Pokemon Equality Dev)#7382
                      Contact us by Email: [email protected]
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/EqualityPokemon
                      Stay Tuned:D
                      Old 1 Week Ago (8:28 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by 19thsword.
                      The Void Wanderer

The creation team for the Dark Rising 3 fan game is seeking new members to assist the project in various fields of development. The following positions are in need at this time (please note: we are only looking for people with experience in making fan games)-

Scripter- Writing text and implementing events into the game.
                        Programmer- Advanced coding required for the game to function as intended and add creative mechanics.
                        Note: The two positions listed above are of most urgency.

Mapper- Designing layouts for in-game areas.
                        Tile Inserter- Inserting tilesets into the game and creating custom tiles.
                        Note: We are using 5th gen style tiles.

Animator- Creating an animated opening for the game.
                        Artist- designing creative visuals for the game such as the title screen and other custom images.

The development team currently has 14 members who each focus on their specific role and contribute to the project on a daily basis. We use discord to hold group discussions concerning the game and have fun banters about various topics.

The title of the game, as stated previously, is Dark Rising 3. It is the final installment in the popular Rom Hack series that will be developed using Essentials v17.1. Progression of the game has been slow due to conflicts arising from former team members that resulted in the project being restarted. Currently, we are looking at around 8% completion, but that percentage is expected to increase rapidly over the next three weeks.

To apply, simply download the application form in this message & send it to the address within the documentation.
                        For more information on the series, please visit the official website: https://pokemondarkrisinghq.weebly.com

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336647702425370655/368621370982137866/DarkRising_3_Recruitment_Application_Document.odt
                        Old 1 Day Ago (4:08 PM). Edited 1 Day Ago by KevsterMister98.
                        Pokemon Trainer

Hey everyone, my name is Kevin, the "director" of the game! We are looking for spots!

The game is called Pokémon: Xi Arco, a retelling of the story from RBY and FrLg! More details are in the game's pokecommunity page!

What We Need:
                          ~~~Sprite Artists: We are very low on sprite artists unfortunately. Our game is in the gen4 style(HgSs), but for battles it would be Gen5. So overworlds would be HgSs sprites and battle sprites(Pokémon, Trainers) would be Gen5.
                          ~~~Scripter/Programmer: This is the area where we are really lacking. We would need someone who knows how to code and program since we're way behind on that section.

I know my post isn't flashy so sorry in advance xD Any help would greatly be appreciated!

The game overall is about 20% done. If you want more information DM me, or look at the game's page on here(the info is way better there than it is here!) Thank you!
                          https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9638118

Quick Reply