• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Recruitment/Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years

pokemon_chaos_smol_by_rayquaza_dot-db6jcfg.png

Position(s) being recruited to:

• Tile Artist
Requirements:

• Should have skills in creating tiles for buildings, interiors and environments
  • Should have an adaptable style
  • Must be able to communicate well
Team Members:

• Me (Lead Designer/UI Designer/Tile Artist/Spriter/Mapper/Scripter)
  • FireBirdsnIceDragons (Concept Artist)
  • CaeusDoom (Composer)
Game Title:

• Pokémon Order & Pokémon Chaos
Current Progress Made:

• Demo featuring 3 Gyms
  • 68% of maps complete
  • Currently implementing Fakemon Concept art
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Preferred Method of Contact:

• Pokecommunity Private Message
  • DeviantArt Note

Additional Information:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 18, 2017
[Artist, Developers and Composers Needed] Pokemon Universe Online[MMO]

[Sprite Artist Needed] Pokemon Universe Online[MMO]

Introduction

Imagine a Pokemon world with a true MMORPG experience, where there are no limitations to explore, battle, and interact with fellow players. That world is Pokémon Universe Online, from ex staff members of Pokemon Revolution Online comes a brand-new breath taking 2.5D experience never seen before. We are searching for knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated people to join our team.
Experience and dedication is a key component; we are looking for people that have time to dedicate to our project. All applicants must use Discord as it is our main form of communication. Anyone wishing to apply for a staff position must send us a sample of your work and/or your portfolio. Our game engine of choice is Unity. Below are our staff recommendations and requirements, take a look and see if you have what it takes to join an exciting project and a motivated team!

Staff Openings & Requirements

3D Modelers - duties include creating highly accurate maps and other, need to have basic knowledge of tools such as blender etc.
2D Artist / Sprite Artist- duties include creating custom artwork for our website, forums, UI and custom textures. Pixel artist will need to work on our character customization features such as spriting hair, clothes, skin color and etc.
We are not in need of any moderators, testers or researchers.

Upcoming Features
- As of now we are in working on Johto, afterward production will begin on Kanto.
- All 16 badges to collect + Pokémon League
- PvP and Trading
- 3D Battle like in Black/White
- Tournaments
- Puzzles, challenges (daily and one time only)
- Achievements
- Much more

Future Implementations – not to be implemented any time soon.
- Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova
- User made maps (Most upvoted maps will be implemented, if done correctly and has a plot to it).

Game Progress
Around 300 hours of work done thus far such as
- Sprites, buildings, and Overworld items 100%
- Johto overworld mapping and animations 50%
- Day/Night System 50%
- Surfing/Grass Mapping Collisions 50%
- Doorways (enter/exiting overworld and indoor maps) 50%

To Do
- Johto Indoor Maps
- Game Mechanics balancing
- and much more

Screenshots

New Bark Town

Spoiler:

Cherrygrove & Surrounding Routes

Spoiler:

Route to Pokemon League Gate

Spoiler:

Violet City

Spoiler:

Ruins Of Alph

Spoiler:

Ecteuteak City

Spoiler:

Goldenrod City

Spoiler:

Azalea Town

Spoiler:

Contact Information - feel free to message me on this site but the preferred methods are listed below as they will prompt a faster reply.
Discord - Qhaur#7874
Email - [email protected]

Note: because this is a fan made game we are not able to pay anyone for their services. We are all doing this for our love and passion of the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 21, 2022
Position(s) being recruited for: Mapper, Graphist
Team name: (no name yet)
Team members:

"Electro": Main Developer
"Ella": Mapper, Spriter

Game title: Pokemon Renaissance Online
Current progress made:

all features in single mode is available (just the pokedex actually is not implemented yet)
I am actually convert the fonctionnalities to a multiplayer mode.

Preferred method of contact: Skype: [email protected], Discord: Electro#5327 or a PM here
Additional Informations:
For more informations about the project contact me ^^

Last edited:

zardgex

Water Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2017
Hey all! I'd like to finally make my dream of making a Fakemon game a reality. I have over half of the concepts already created concerning the Pokedex, as well as an idea of the map and some idea of the storyline. However, I have not made ANY progress at all at creating the game, but I would really like to create a team and make this thing a reality.

Position(s) being recruited for: Spriter for Fakemon (4th Gen Style), Spriter for Characters and Tiles, Scripters, Writers, Composers
Team members: Zardgex/Extroph (me) - Leader, Concept Artist
I also have two friends who have expressed interest in designing stats and movesets, as well as helping out with any other position they can cover.
Game title: Pokemon Desert Gale/Hail Storm (since I have no intention of making two versions, we could probably make a combined game, sort of like Emerald)
Current progress made:
- 88 Fakemon designs done, along with stats and abilities.
- 3 Mega Evolution designs done, along with stats and abilities.
- Map of region designed.
- 3 Gym Leaders and Professor designs done.
- Main Protagonists designed.

As you can see, everything is currently in the concept designs phase.

Link to the game's Pok?Community thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game: I can't post links yet due to my post count, but please feel free to PM me if you want to see the concepts made for the game.
Preferred method of contact: PM me here, on Discord (Extroph#5513) or email me: [email protected]

SeraCross

Often lost in thought
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 5, 2022
Designer/Writer for hire

Before stumbling across this thread, I attempted to make a fan game by myself. I have 39 Fakemon with complete stats and movepools, Gym Leaders with complete rosters, region map, new items with sprites, and storyline. Unfortunately, the game was titled Pokemon Zenith/Eclipse and dealt with wormholes and Sun/Moon legendaries. So, when SuMo was announced, I dropped it.

However, I can't shake the urge to make a game. Especially with talented people who have a drive to complete one. My biggest strengths lie in concept design and storyboarding--I love all those crazy/silly details. I will happily donate my Fakemon and NPCs to the game (should you find them appealing). I'd also enjoy brainstorming ideas for new Fakemon, NPCs, items, etc. That's honestly the fun part. I have some experience in mapping and spriting, but I'm not as talented as many others. I'm also a musician, so while I'm clueless at making midi files (is that what you even use?), I can certainly help with music composition.

Examples
My avatar and profile picture are my Dragon-type Gym Leader (drawn by myself). My Fakemon and other Gym Leader can be found on my DeviantArt: seracross.deviantart.com

You can contact me through PM here, or on DA.

Last edited:

EmeraldEmissary

High Resolution
Years
Pok?mon Resolution is a project that I started a few months ago that I would love to see grow, but it feels like I'm not making enough progress on my own, and I'm not exactly a jack of all trades. It's also lonely being on top of a pyramid alone.
Position(s) being recruited for: Spriter for Custom Megas(Starmie and Breloom, and quite a few others), Spriter for Characters, Scripters, Composers(optional)
Team members: EmeraldEmissary- Leader, Mapper, basic scripter
Game title: Pok?mon Resolution
Current progress made:
- Gen VI OWs
- Some buffs/nerfs to make starters usable
- Mapped up to first gym

Link to the game's Pok?Community thread:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=393617
Preferred method of contact: Discord (EmeraldEmissary#8551)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 23, 2021
Hey I'm looking for people to join me on my fangame called 'Pokemon Theos'

- Mappers/Scripters mostly - Using RPGMaker so must know how to use it.
- Spriters or pixel artists would also be handy, also help on making tiles.
- Story tellers, someone who knows how to make a good story

Here is where you will find the game.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=392101
I pretty much have most stuff ready for a demo, I just need help putting it all together.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
"Position(s) being recruited for" : I am not looking for a teammate but for a partner to do the coding in C++ and more if wanted.

Requirements : Naturally experience is appreciated but not required, only motivation and competence are.

Team name :
Don't have one, don't need one.
Team Members : Myself.
Game Title : To be discussed with my future partner.
Current progress made : Posses all Pokemon models in 3D rigged with animations. Have modeled in 3D :

Pok?mon Center - 100%
Pok?mon Mart - 100%
Pewter Museum of Science - 90%
Pok?mon Tower - 100%
Silph. Corp. - 100%
Celadon Department Store - 90%
Pok?mon Lab - 100%

Imported about 15 Pokemons into the game and done tests animating.

Link to the game's Pok?Community thread : Coming as soon as the post has been approved.

Preferred method of contact : Forum private message please in order to exchange FB pages or Skypes.

Additional information : As I am looking for somebody to partner up with, please do not pay to much attention to my vision, we can discuss our expectations together in order to find an agreement of where we want things to go.

Edit from the 20/06/2017 : Partner found. There is a fair chance I will be coming back here to look for talent in the future. If you are interested to help or if you simply wish to follow the game, please send me a pm. Thank You Very Much. Goodbye.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 10, 2017
Position(s) being recruited for: Eventer
Team name: Pokemon Infinity Development team
Team members: Me(Story maker)
Master poyo(Leader)
Dhandi (Spriter , logo maker etc
Game title: Pokemon Infinity
Current progress made: It's been made down to route 1 but we have got story up to 3rd gym
Link to the game's Pok?Community thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game: First 3 screenshots are fusions we will have in game and the last is Silver Town(Starter Town)

images_2.png
images_3.png
images_3.jpg
image.png

Preferred method of contact: Discord , dm me for link if interested
Additional information: (optional) We do not pay , we will give you prizes in game as special pokemon for your work once the game is released.

Last edited:
Years
I'm looking for a few voulenteers to help out with a game I am directing called Pok?mon: Summer Breeze.
Here is the PokeCommunity link.

Positions needed:
We mainly need music composers. More specifically, someone who can create looping music using a B2W2 soundfont. We could also use some spriters... anyone who can create custom Pok?mon and/or character sprites using a Gen 5 art style. And finally, we are in dire need of people who can make tiles. We'd rather not use the default Essentials tileset. XD

Team Summer Breeze members:
We have a lot, so I'm just gonna list the most active people:
Myself (Director)
Ragingcaterpie (Google+) (Co-Director and Storyboard Director)
Sable (Google+) (Co-Director and Programmer)
Richie (Google+) (Music Composer)
StalkerInsurance (irl friend) (Idea Contributer and Concept Artist)
SuperSoulSilver (irl friend) (Idea Contributer and Concept Artist)

Current progress made:
Less than 10%. We haven't done much yet.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me on one of the following mediums if you are interested in helping. I will answer as soon as possible, which could range from a few minutes to a few days.
- Google+
- Pok?Community
- Discord (GuyTheGinger#2629)
- Email ([email protected])

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
Hi there,

I'm the developer of a well known open-source pokemon engine (can't post links here due to my account level). I paused the project 2 years ago but would love to work on it again. The project failed due to missing spriters, I always had to use mixed ones from different artists.

The current team consists of 3 developers:
- I have a compiler and 2d game background as well as created the first server emulator for Pok?mon GO in the past.
- Our second developer has a strong experience with 2d isometric game engines and especially C#.
- Our third one currently learns the Phaser framework and has some basic knowledge about programming.

Position(s) being recruited for:
- An artist who is well versed with creating animated 2d pokemon sprites and tilesets
- A developer with game engine experience and a heart for JS

Team members:
We currently consist of 3 developers with a JS, C# and C/C++ background. We use a private Github repository for development. Also all of us can be found on Github.

Current progress made:
We already have a self developed pok?mon engine which uses the latest technologies (JS, WebGL, Websockets networking). Send me a PM to get a demo link (it's running inside the browser).

Communication:
We use Discord.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2023
Position Wanted: Spriter (Front and back sprites for fakemon. using EBS, so full sprites and 128x128 max)
Team name: TFNG, which stands for The First New Gen.
Team members:
Leaders: Ludicrousity, Jerrytkrot
Spriters: Cookie Butter, Jerrytkrot, Michael., That One Guy
Music Creators: Pikabata, Little Amphy, SuperKirbyTwinz
Programmers: Ludicrousity, Zard8888
Game title: Pokemon Sepia
Current progress made: 1 sprite, 1 song, first town and route. Very new project.
Discord: Ludicrousity#1179
Smogon: Ludicrousity
Additional Things:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pBxvZU0FdLGQXvG1LIaeByf42vevrITs2qPZVJ10Auw/edit?usp=sharing
The current Spreadsheet. Will be updated over time. Still a WIP

https://soundcloud.com/little-amphy/my-first-step-by-little-amphy
First piece of music made specifically for the game.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308647185187340288/308758256132816907/map3.png
The map for the region. Subject to change.

https://gyazo.com/5f01d92eb8e8d7a8152388193406d759
First town. Still being worked on

Last edited:

ninemales

Boof boof bidoof
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 8, 2017
Area looking for work:
Coding, scripting, writing

Relevant examples of your work:
Don't have any super-relevant examples to show off, but I've been a professional software engineer for years, so I can definitely help there.

You can message me on here!

Additional information:
I'm unfortunately busier than I'd like at the moment, but I will definitely make time for anyone who needs engineering assistance. Love fan games a lot, and I don't think technical ability should prevent people from making them. :)

Years
Just a reminder: If you do not fulfill all requirements in your post (including 4 screenshots or a thread link), your post will be deleted.

FallenStorm

Pokemon Hyperion Developer
Years
Position(s) being recruited for:
  • Spriter (making Gen 4 Overworlds)
  • Spriter (Capable of making Fakemon)
  • Spriter (capable of creating Gen 4 style tiles)
  • Scripter (creating little features and things like fancy GUI etc)
Team name: Pokémon Hyperion Team
Team members: Me, Electiwirez
Game title: Pokémon Hyperion
Current progress made: Working on the first Gym
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/m8v94
Preferred method of contact: Discord (Presley #6921)

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years

logo_by_fohlenetech-dbfatvz.gif

What are we looking for?

1. We're currently in the need of spriters. These spriters will be tasked with making overworlds for characters and Pokemon. The Pokemon are fakemon developed by the team and mainly Sera. Sera has done a great job designing all of these and it would be nice to be able to get them done in game fully!

1.5. Spriters will also be tasked with making battle sprites for the fakemon as well!

2. A Scritper, having two scripters would be lovely, currently the one we have out of the bunch is M3rein who is also caught up on a bunch of other things while being on vacation for three weeks (currently in effect at the time of posting this.) We would love to have another one who can do advanced things, clean up code, modify existing codes, and so on.

3. Tilers. Or.. Tileset creators? Whatever you wanna call them. We're looking for people who would be willing to work on making Gen 4 style overworlds in a Pseudo-3D style. These would be new tiles specifically for maps without tiles or a proper set up.

4. Animator(s). We're looking for an animator for the game as well, these animators will be tasked with animating Pokemon sprites in battle, this means Gen 6/7 if we decide to include it, but this also includes the fakemon currently being worked on. Trainers will need animations as well! - Looking for more than one.

Team Millennium

Who is the team?
Well, currently on our team are the following:
- Me

- SeraCross, artist, and storyboard. She's helping design the fakemon and bring the world to life, the gym leaders and so on are all designed by her, map names are made by her and she's done a lot so far, I really appreciate her help.

- M3rein, Our go to scripter when we need coding things done, currently he's been busy, but we haven't minded a bit, the game has made it so much farther in development thanks to him.

- Stec, our secondary artist and design board. He's been helping a lot with designs so far, and been helping along with coming up with sprites and OWs so far.

- CJShrimpy, the musician on the team! He's got the skills to bring the music dream alive.

- Kavaski, bringing up more music composition for us! Completely fine by me, love what he tends to do, I've listened to his remixes and it sure shows he's worth it.

- Sukoshijon, our third musician he joined just before Kavaski, I've heard what he can produce as well and it made me want him instantly!

- Cueh, honestly, can't say much! He's a great artist and helps get the design concepts pushed through and finalized.

- Presley, errr. I dunno too much, reason for that is because I haven't had a chance to talk to him much, busy with work and all.

- Treeko, newest artist, same with him..

- Killerbash9000, a storyboard writer, he's super good at it and personally he's helped come up with ideas so far!

Progress

So far some progress has been made but a lot of it has been halted, this progress was stopped because we've been working more on the story and fakemon, that's all for the reason right there. We're going to start progress back up when tiles and sprites are made.

Here are the screenshots I have to include of the game.
Spoiler:

Contact

My information: Grace#4860
Or in the group for the game itself!
https://discord.gg/HSK8bNM If you want to contact us here on Pokecommunity feel free! I will do my best to answer, but I prefer discord!

Master Poyo

TheRealMasterRed
Years
Hi!
i am making a pokemon fan game and i need some help

positions being recruited
>>. story maker
>>. music guy
>>. eventer/coder

name: Pokemon Fusions Inbound
dev stage: sprites underway, mapping underway
people involved: 6
scope:lets say almost 100hr gameplay as 1 region and 4 islands

Mode of contact: discord
discord name:[ 神の殺人者 ] ガウロ#5266

cleaner 2.png

Frost_rotom.png

magnezon_rotom.png

rotom_fan.png

rotomow.png

Kinglitzer.png

silver town.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Team Recruitment

Position(s) being recruited for: Someone who can sprite 4th gen style OverWorlds and Battle Sprites
Team name: Team Juicy
Team members: Buttjuice
Game title: Pok?mon Clandestine
Current progress made: I have been working on this fangame for about 6 months, maybe a little longer. I'm pretty much ready to release my first beta, I have only a few maps and stuff I want to put in the game still but desperately need a spriter. I currently have 5 different routes, 2 gyms (one completely evented and mapped, the other I haven't started), 5 different towns (plan on making 6 for the first beta), as well as 3 different cave systems, new intro, and a custom party background.
At least 4 screenshots unique to your game:
Spoiler:

Preferred method of contact: Discord, or PM on here​

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
Team Recruitment

Position(s) being recruited - Any
Team name: Team Arceus
Team members: Venomous_Zero86
https://zargon150.deviantart.com/ Zargon ( Artist Helper )
Game title: Pok?mon Chosen Ones
Current progress made: I have been working on this fan game for about 2 years. It has been me alone with one or two people that say they can help but not officially on the team I need people for all of these spots also need spriters to help with the need alolan forms and variants need graphical rehauls and custom party background.
At least 4 screenshots unique to your game:
pokemon_chosen_ones_screenshots_by_venomouszero-dbj942t.png

Email- [email protected]
http://venomouszero.deviantart.com/ i check both of these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back