• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Recruitment/Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Position(s) being recruited for: (be specific, "a spriter" may not necessarily get what you want, perhaps you mean) SPRITES! Fakemon designers! I have a pokedex of only 450 to work with so I only have 60 fakemons planned; ~20 of which are new megas! "someone capable of making 4th-gen style sprites for custom fakemon! Someone to help with the designs on the fakemon since I have so few I would like collaboration to bring them to their fullest potential!

I also am looking at trainer deisgners. I can do fakemon but not people. I have ideas already for Gym 1. To see some of the designs made, check my deviant art page: http://pokedudewestorn.deviantart.com/

I would like their sprite (gen 4 style) or a drawing to be converted into a sprite.

Team name: Team Westorn F+F (could change)
Team members: juliorain(me),
Game title: Pokemon Fission Version and Fusion Version
Current progress made: Pre-Programming Planning: Designing Fakemon, designing Plot, Updating Moves, etc. Programming begins in September.
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=375757
Preferred method of contact: PM I have other stuff.
Additional information: http://pokedudewestorn.deviantart.com/

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Hey everyone! I am here to ask if anyone would like to help me develop a PMD Fangame. This game will be a prequel, or technically, a sequel, to the PMD 2 games (Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky). This game will take place in the dark future that the protagonists of PMD 2 were trying so hard to prevent. You will play as a the hero of those games, but before they were turned into a Pokemon. You, along with your trusted partner Grovyle, will go through the game, trying to return time to it's normal state.

• Position(s) being recruited for: I am in desperate need of an experienced scripter. My main problem with making a PMD fangame is that I know nothing about scripting. I've searched the internet for a PMD Essentials, and haven't found anything. I won't say no to anyone else wanting to help though, so even if you want to help with spriting, I won't say no! ;D
  • Team name: N/A
  • Team members: Just me...
  • Game title: Undecided
  • Current progress made: Very little progress so far, I am still scripting the intro and compiling a tileset.
  • Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game:
  • Spoiler:
  • Preferred method of contact: Relic Castle or Pokecommunity PM
  • Additional information: See top of post. Thanks for considering!

Years
Pokemon_Atom_logo.png

Current Game title: Pokémon Atom (Online MMO)
Current progress made: The game is 95% programmed. There are currently 507 Pokemon in-game and over 600+ Moves.
Position(s) needed: World-designer, pixel artist
Timezone: Canada time
Preferred Method of contact: Skype, Email
Additional info: I am only looking for an experienced world-designer to create the maps for the game. Pokemon Atom is an online mmo developped using the BYOND engine. The programming is almost complete and the game is fully playable online.

PM Me for more information, I can send you my skype and we can discuss this further! :)
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Online Game-play Video:
The following video is an old video but it shows the online engine the game uses.
Spoiler:
Watch in fullscreen & 720P

Last edited:
Years
d61229e002d47535bfa5fba053b2a2b4.png

Pokémon: Howlite and Garnet

Team name: TBD
Team Leader: TheMikningBolt
Current Members: TheMikningBolt (Game Designer, Mapper, Story Maker), Byrdboi (Music), Griffin (Music)
Current Game title: Pokémon: Howlite & Garnet
Current progress made: 15%
Positions needed: Another Mapper, Scripter (Someone who knows how to script advanced stuff like new animations, etc.), Graphical Designer (Someone able to make IV Gen or V Gen-like Tilesets, and can make IV Gen sprites be able to walk through doors without getting bumped in the head.), Spriters (For animated in-battle Fakemon, and for IV Gen or V Gen overworld pokemon, trainer sprites. and battle animations)
Thread Link: Click HERE
Timezone: EDT, GMT - 4 Hours
Preferred Method of contact: (Click here if you want to join)
Additional Info: Those who join can design a fakemon and have it put in the game.

Blake7

To Ignite all people within our nation
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 30, 2018
2cnwpvq.jpg
Team name: Pallet Productions
Team members:
Blake7 (Game plot, mapping, spriting)
Mustafa505 (Game plot, scripting, graphical design.)
Game title: Pokemon: Aeon (Previously Pokemon Chronicles)
Current progress made: Working on the game's maps, story and GUI.
Spoiler:

Positions needed:
Trainer Spriter (OW & Battle):
This game will involve alot of custom characters, and I alone won't be able to sprite them. Mostly because my spriting skills are still of a novice.
Currently there are 27 Sprites (or 54 if u include battle front sprite) that are needed to be complete, but there is no rush in making them. Even though this might delay a proper release for the game we want it to be good and not rushed.
Mapping:
Currently I am doing the mapping by myself, but I would really like someone else to help me, and guide to make the maps well detailed.
Scripting:
We need help from someone who can guide us to do proper scripting, like making small GUI adjustments and modifying things.
Preferred method of contact: PM Me or Mustafa505 @ Pokecommunity

Last edited:

Luxray Master

Main Head for the Starlight Team
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jul 7, 2017
Recruting for members
Positions for hire:
Musician
Another Developer (good with Pokemon essentials and RPG maker xp)
maybe another spriter or two
Team Name: Team Starlight
Team Leader: Me!
Team members:
VioletMusings
Me(Luxray Master)
CharlieDawg
Projects:
Pokemon: Starlight
Preferred method of contact: just PM me here, and we will work out what is best for us.
Progress of the Project:
Not much, but go here to learn more

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 19, 2018
Free agent looking for work
Area looking for work: Mapping.
Relevant examples of your work:
dd6ef6c77db59d5f56325a511b361f61.png

4868836a68278fb7032253099d19ed47.png

5ee6ebfb368a0442a79e515665215920.png

48cb81575dea44b43a637e050aaf2db3.png

Preferred method of contact: DM or Skype. (lucario.private19)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Positions available:
3-D spriter, soundtrack designer, 3-D modeler (using Blender)
(I could do 3-D modeling, but I am not too good at it. So, if there are any 3-D modelers out there, you are welcome to join. I will be participating in all areas, so I will do some of the 3-D models and I will also help where I can in other areas as well.)

Team Name:
Horizon

Current Team Members:
Just me and a friend.

Game Title:
Pokémon Earth and Pokémon Sky

Current Progress:
- Design ideas for some new Pokémon have been completed (I intend on making more).
- Started programming (in Java)
- Back-Story complete
- Pokémon League mostly complete (names and types are complete. I just need to put together some teams.)

PokéCommunity Thread Link:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=380236

Preferred method of contact:
You can just PM me on PokéCommunity if you are interested.

Last edited:

Djaco75

DAJ 775
Years
Recruiting Members!:

Positions Needed:Trainer/Pokemon sprite animator, Pokemon back sprite creator, tileset creator/modifier/ripper, custom script creator or music creator or remixer.

Team Name: Team Genus

Team Members: Djaco75 and about 10-15 other friends who are dedicated, but not many have graphical abilities.

Game Title: Pokemon Shining Star/Shady Eclipse

Progress Made: All gyms, towns, battles complete. All we need is graphic upgrades and bug fixes at the moment as well as slight changes to the plot.

Link To Pokecommunity Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=383915

Method Of Contact: Email, Skype or PM (PM preferred)

Additional Information: If you are interested in helping us, please PM me and we'll see what you can do. If you are really committed, I'll send some stuff to you and see what you can do!

Years
WE NEED SPRITERS!!!

I am recruiting a Team Member
a19be169b6b655179864aba1f967eed1.png

Team Name: Team Bismuth
Team Leader: TheMikningBolt
Current Members: TheMikningBolt, Oi
Current Game Title: Pokémon: Bismuth
Current Progress Made: 2 Towns, 1 City, 2 Routes. The storyline is complete.
Positions Needed: We currently need the following:
  • Spriters that can do:
    • Gen IV Tilesets
    • Gen V Battling
    • Gen IV Overworlds
  • Composer
  • Mapper
  • Scripter
Code: Desperately, Major, Somewhat, Minor, Optional

Timezone: EST (GMT -5 hours)
Preferred Method of Contact: Skype, Email, Oovoo, Discord, pretty much anything you want. If you want to join, send me a private message on Pokecommunity.
Link to thread: Right here.
Additional information: If you wish to join, I'll let you design your own Fakémon!

Last edited:

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
VIRION_LOGO_copy.png
Position(s) being recruited for:
  • Spriter to make UI Elements for the Game
  • Person capable of creating Gen 5 Overworld and Trainer Sprites
  • Someone to create good BW Style Tilesets with seasons
  • Possibly a scripter who is more familiar with the Essentials Engine than I am
  • Someone to construct good maps, because my mapping ability is rather terrible.
Team Name: Virion Team
Team members:
  • Crystal Noel
  • PhantomBima
  • M3rein
Current progress made: Very early stages due to the need for graphical elements
Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=383423
Preferred method of contact: PM on this forum

Last edited:

M4sterm1nd

Lead dev for Pokémon Unknown
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2021
Recruiting:
Gen 6-7 gen battle spriter, 4-5 gen Overworld spriter
Musician (I understand that these are hard to find, but I still need one)
Scripter (somewhat advanced)
Game Name:
Pokémon Frost and Flame
Team Name:
Team FrostedFlame
Team members:
M4sterm1nd
Link:
Pokémon Frost and Flame Thread
Time Zone:
GMT -7 (American Standard Mountain Time)
PM me on here (Pokecommunity PM)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 10, 2017
Position(s) being recruited for: Storyline and Dialogue Writers
Team name: We don't have a Team Name Team! ;^)
Team members: Ekko, Psystar
Game title: Undecided (No joke)
Current progress made: Idea, "Professor" Sprite, Player Male and Female, and Rival Sprites done (not imported.) Some Maps (Using FR/LG to save time; Some custom sprites!)
Preferred method of contact: Personal Message ---> Eventually Skype or email
Additional information:

Hi everyone! I haven't been on PokeCommunity in years and decided to make a new account as I've rebranded myself quite a large amount since I explored these forums whilst in highschool. A good friend, Jude, and I have been working on creating a Pokemon game based from Pokemon Essentials. We currently are only a two person team and I simply don't have as much time as I wanted to work on the project. That being said, I'm having difficult time fully developing the idea and properly writing the storyline of the game. It is a Pokemon game, rest assure, but it will have a strange timeline and pacing. I don't want to spoil or share to much of the idea, so I will leave you all with the attached photo. If you are interested in working on the project's storyline and dialogue feel free to PM me for my email/skype username. I am willing to work with as many applicants as I can take. I really want to make sure that create something great. Thanks in advance!

Ekko

Attachments

• Jet.PNG
    Jet.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 12
  • JudeSnip4.PNG
    JudeSnip4.PNG
    26 KB · Views: 14
  • JudeSnip.PNG
    JudeSnip.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Slowpoke2.PNG
    Slowpoke2.PNG
    24.7 KB · Views: 17
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2018
Area looking for work: Developer
Relevant examples of your work: I have a game in progress, and Microsoft Technology Associate in C# and Programming Concepts.
Preferred method of contact: Skype: totoxblaster108
Additional information: I have to see potential in the game.

Years
Area looking for work: I am a musician, and I could possibly help with story writing.
Relevant examples of your work: If you're interested, just message me and I'll send you one of my projects.
Preferred method of contact: I'd prefer being pm'd before getting messages via some other method.
Additional information: Please keep in mind that I'm new to writing music. Don't hesitate to tell me of don't like my work.

Eldaryon

Now the secret final Boss of every game you know.
Years
Hey guys!
I'll just do like all of you :D
I want to join a team.
I'm a good storywriter (By that I mean story, lore, and dialogues), if you want something a little different from basic Pok?mon recipe I'm the guy to ring :D
I'm also not bad at character design Pok?mon Style, or even Fakemons (still just design).
Ring me up on PM :)
Have a nice day.

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Position(s) being recruited for:
-A Scripter, someone who is well acquainted with the RGSS system and can help add features to the game.
-A Spriter, someone capable of creating generation 4 style battle sprites for custom trainers.
Team name:
Team Firebolt
Team members:
Kirlial - Overworld Sprites
sukoshijon - Music Composer
Game title:
Pok?mon Firebolt
Current progress made:
-97% Demo Mapping
-40% Demo Events
-0% Demo Additional Features
-80% Demo Characters
-90% Story
Link to the game's Pok?Community thread
Preferred method of contact:
Private Message on the Forums

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2018
Positions being recruited for:
  • A spriter who is able to create proper Gen 5 style sprites
  • Someone who can create and edit tiles in a specific style (Red-Ex's style mostly)
  • A spriter who is able to create gen 5 style overworld sprites
  • A composer, who would like to create some soundtracks to emphasize the atmosphere of the game
  • A scripter, who can work properly with Ruby
  • A competitive player to help with balancing the game
Team name: Team Dynasty
Team members: Currently just me, Lionhearted. If you want to know something about me, just pm me.
Game title: Pokemon Dynasty
Current progress made: A lot of the game is already planned out, I am currently working on a few graphics and maps. Updating the game to Gen7 is also in progress. Some scripting is done already, too.
Screenshots and description
Spoiler:

Preferred method of contact: Private Message on PC
Additional information: I am well aware, that the information given about Pokemon Dynasty is not much. But since I don't want to spoil to much yet, I hope it is nonetheless enough and if you are interested, just pm me to get to know more about Dynasty. :)

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
1. I'm looking for these positions:
- Pixel Artist (about 2)
- Coder (at least 1)

2. Project Title: Pokémon Master League

3. Team Name: PMLD Fangame

4. Current Team Members:
- Leon Draceus (Game Director, Designer, Mapper)
- Miyuki Aoi (Artist)
- Xertal (Artist)
- Nemurin (Pixel Artist)
- Ele_demaru (Mapper, Animator)
- Avimario (Mapper, Editor)
- a2xs (Editor)

5. Progress/Screenshots:
Spoiler:

6. Method of Contact:
- Discord: LeonDraceus#4253
- Twitter: @DraceusLeon

7. Additional Information: We have PMLD Team server on Discord. If you join the staff team, I'd like you to join it so we could interact with each other easier.

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back