• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So you're saying you can't work together? :3

Sounds like Shi Shi and Shi Shi need to pair up.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Dusk and I already had our characters paired up Crimson ^^; I'm sorry... Also sorry for randomly jumping in this topic

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • No we decided not to make joint posts! Shi shi and Shi Shi can very much work together! Just you wait and see!

@PinkSapphire - hehehe thats fine, but don't expect Shi Shi to just give up on him! (hehe)

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Shi Shi seems like she'd give up pretty quickly if Scarls has anything to say about it.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Why doesn't Shi Shi just go after Shi Shi so Shi Shi doesn't have to go after Michael?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Shi shi and shi shi are just friends, she isnt a lessy, so shi shi and shi shi wont be paired in that way, but shi shi will definately mantain feelings for michael, and be friends with shi shi. ;P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • My character... I feel so ripped off ._.

It was originally going to be secret, but yes, there is a planned shipping for Michael x Scarlett. I read over the Scarlett sign-up and thought, woah, her and Michael would compliment each other perfectly! Even moreso because I shortly after found out that Pink hadn't even seen the Michael Sign-up after making Scarlett.

Perfect pairs don't come of two of the same characters, it comes of two different characters (who may have things in common, or shared similar experiences) whose personalities compliment each other well. For example, two overly-shy characters wouldn't speak to each other enough, and two hot-heads would just have a shouting match. Something like a quiet, timid character and a somewhat quiet but kind and open character would go perfectly together.

This has been Matchmaking Essentials, with your host, Wolfy.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • I miss, like, 4 hours of the OOC and now it's all Shi Shi this Shi Shi that. I feel like I'm back in Alabama *shivers*.

@Dusk: Sorry, I could've sworn I said you could bunny the character, but if you want I'll work up a post. It won't take me long. Maybe a couple of hours.

@Crimson&DarkMoon: In the future, I would suggest/prefer if you could use joint posts instead of those extended amounts of really short posts. I know at least one didn't even make the word minimum, and a lot of them were very close to the minimum. Thank you in advance. Also, after reading your more recent post, I have found a really really bad inclusion at the end of your fight. Never has there been a mention of a hospital. If anything there has been a contrary mention of it, since Vale is literally in a desolate location. Now, that doesn't mean there isn't a nurse, because there is, it just means no giant building in the middle of nowhere that isn't already a part of Vale.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I know you did, but I generally prefer not to, especially since I know nothing about the character to begin with. Besides, it's no fun to RP alone!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • DuskLunancy - That doesn't stop Shiemi from liking Michael though, even if she doesn't succeed, it would still prove quite interesting to see how it would turn out. Hehehe Milet!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I disagree. Seeing as they likely wouldn't even talk to each other, and even if so, as minimal as possible.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    @Crimson, all Shi Shi's gonna do is wallow in silence and love him from afar, fantasizing about him at night and calling his name in the darkness of her room as she—I'll stop there.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Sheesh. I don't look at the OOC for a day and it's all Shi Shi and Shi Shi this. Shi Shi that. Shi Shi everything. Matchmaker Essentials. Wolfy. Crossed-out words. 3DS complaints. A disturbing fantasy love life. Stopping the disturbing fantasy love life...

Okay, I got a little carried away there. Anyway, Nicholas and Aris are about to have their (not so) epic battle!

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Whee! Aris gets to be creative before getting her butt kicked!

We definitely need to plan out all of the battle first, though.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • DuskLunancy - That doesn't stop Shiemi from liking Michael though, even if she doesn't succeed, it would still prove quite interesting to see how it would turn out. Hehehe Milet!

You're kind of forcing our characters in a love triangle .__. Even if Michael won't like her back, it would still be an open love triangle because you're making Shiemi like him.

Also, it seems like Dusk wouldn't like it if Shiemi liked Michael so I think you should forget about it. It's no fun when it's forced.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Still doesn't mean she can't have a crush on him!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm annoying you with all this Michael malarky! I shall leave it be... For now.... But don't expect Yuri to just give up on him. I'm kidding of course, perhaps she could pour out her feelings to Shima, but she probably won't ever talk to him, forget that, anyone in the rp except Shima anyways, unless someone miraculously becomes friends with them.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • You're kind of forcing our characters in a love triangle .__. Even if Michael won't like her back, it would still be an open love triangle because you're making Shiemi like him.

Also, it seems like Dusk wouldn't like it if Shiemi liked Michael so I think you should forget about it. It's no fun when it's forced.
    Still doesn't mean she can't have a crush on him!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm annoying you with all this Michael malarky! I shall leave it be... For now.... But don't expect Yuri to just give up on him. I'm kidding of course, perhaps she could pour out her feelings to Shima, but she probably won't ever talk to him, forget that, anyone in the rp except Shima anyways, unless someone miraculously becomes friends with them.

Maybe you should just stick with Songbird's idea.

Darkness of the sheets and what have you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back