• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your Legs

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • We have a selfie thread, sure. But some of us aren't so comfortable showing all of our bodies for the world so see. Some of us can only show, say, our eyes. Or our hair. Or, in this case, our legs.

So, without further ado, post your legs. They probably look better than you think ;)

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Weeelp.. lets get things going.. >w>

Spoiler:

whyamidoingthis

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • So this is basically some subtle way to satisfy someone's fetish. Why is this even a thread? {XD} Don't worry, if that's the case, I'm not judging. I know people with WAY worse fetishes than just legs; legs are actually most likely the most normal. Some guy told me what he's secretly into today, and...I still haven't recovered. :3c Some way to start summer break.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I was messing around with one of my phone's apps.

Spoiler:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Finished work early, went to the pub to watch the football. So, here I am, wearing jeans that are just a teeny bit too long for my stumpy lil pencil legs. Enjoy, I guess? lol
    Spoiler:

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    If I had known we were posting leg pictures I would have worn my Punisher socks. Also I took this at work like some kind of madman.

All y'all have some smooth legs, hopefully this ruins a fetish or two

Spoiler:

Back