• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your Legs

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • I think this is a joke thread as opposed to a "yay now my fetish is satisfied thread", however you haven't posted a picture of your legs!
    Eh? Oh, no, it's not a joke thread, but I certainly don't mind the joke replies. People just have good legs and this' a good place to show 'em off.

I can see why it'd come off that way, especially on PC. I was a bit hesitant to post it because it might just kinda raise a few eyebrows and be ignored or might just become shitpost central, but the turnout so far's actually better than expected.

That in mind, sorry that we got off on the wrong foot.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Now much into legs, but here it is (mind you, I'm not young anymore, and at work; yes, I work at home :3):

Spoiler:

why post a photo of your legs when boobs are way much cooler{XD}​
    Do you mind if I marry you? <3

Hmm... or... =D

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • That in mind, sorry that we got off on the wrong foot.

Nice pun.

I actually knew what was the deus-ex machinations behind this thread. It serves as some sort of self-confidence boost. To help others be more proud of their bodies by posting a picture of it. You see people, what we see in our own very eyes may be different to others' perspective. By showing off our legs through the form of a shared photograph, other people can at least see what they look like in a more common form, thus a picture.

Be proud of what you have. If you really want to have even better looking legs, then work hard for them. ^^

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • I have a thing for legs idk it's not like sexual but for some reason the first thing I notice about peopl are their legs so I find this thread v interesting LOL also I would post mine but a) lazy and b) hate myself and c) my legs are skinny but my thighs are rly chunky

MARRY ME

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Is this some sort of fetish? Whatever, here's mine
    Spoiler:

Back