• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
  • I think the Tough Pokeblocks are sour I believe. I may be wrong though. xD

Drifloon's nature is Careful so it likes Bitter Pokeblocks (Smart), and hates Dry Pokeblocks as well. I think Drifloon learns a few Smart moves.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah, I believe you're right ^^ Well, if a Larvitar can handle Spicy, it can most definitely handle Sour XD And since it loves a taste with flavor, it's only natural it would dislike something without much flavor.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I've never played as a coordinator in a RP. XD
    Let's see... Misdreavus' nature is Calm, so she likes Bitter PokeBlocks (Smart) and dislikes Spicy PokeBlocks (Cool).
    I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out for her. =D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Your Rhyhorn has no preference, Pokeblock-related, actually. It's the same with its stats. It has no stat that is more dominant, and it has no stat that is lacking. Like my Larvitar's dominant stat is Attack while its lacking stat it Special Attack.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Your Rhyhorn has no preference, Pokeblock-related, actually. It's the same with its stats. It has no stat that is more dominant, and it has no stat that is lacking. Like my Larvitar's dominant stat is Attack while its lacking stat it Special Attack.

Interesting.. I didn't know that xD

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Out of Game
    Name: Gallade or Sand

In Game
    Birth Name: Echo Soundfo Stainwood
    Nickname: Echo

Appearance
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Emerald Green
    Hair Style: Down to shoulder usually in lenght though usually in a ponytail.
    Weight:140 LBS.
    General Appearance: Echo is around 'normal' height of 5,1 and his eyes are also myopic though he often wears contact lens to correct this however he can be seen with a pair of glasses on. Echo's bang is oddly placed to the left of his left eye
    Average Attire: Echo often dons a sleevless brown shirt with several vermilion birds circling a azure dragon . He wears a conical straw hat to cover his ponytail most of the time except when indoors. His leggings are a pair of brown sweatpants with dark orange stripes on either sides of them.
    Formal Wear:
    Echo doesn't enjoy parties as much as people think he might. But when he does attend to them he wears a long dark cloak with white clouds, and sliver stars with a chin-high collar.
    Cold out: Weather said it would be cold out, does this scarf go with those boots, no, hmm.. what does your character wear? Paragraph Format

Personality
    Calm Music
    +Pokemon who care for him
    + Meditation
    +Training
    +Battling
    Dislikes:

_Losing a friend
    _Mean, horrible people.
    _Coordinating
    Fears:
    Strengths:
    +
    Playing The Flute
    +Battling.
    +Surviving in the wild on own.
    Dream:To show that mind is over matter
    Personality: Echo
    was always social if someone befriends him he enjoys there company and respects them as if they were a relative or a brother/sister. he possesses incredible self control of his emotions. He constantly displays an emotionless personality, though at times, he appears to have a slight degree of anger or frustration on his face. He only shows surprise when opponents prove more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he doesn't lose his composure. He does not possess any arrogance, and fully justifies any statements he makes about his power, and even compliments his opponents on their abilities. He also is very smart though he is not a show off and dislikes going into conversation about it.

History
    Family:

Nicolas Stainwood
    Father
    Pokemon Breeder

Vernliadile Hoyoutuo
    Mother
    Pokemon Breeder

Near Stainwood
    Big Brother
    Pokemon Battler

Past:
    As a child Echo developed a love for all pokemon. It didn't matter if they were strong or weak, their appearance meant nothing to him, he loved them all equally. He would somehow become friends with every pokemon he came across, and his parents knew that he could become a truly great pokemon breeder someday. His parents were both pokemon breeders, people who raise and care for pokemon, so you can imagine their joy when their son showed in interest in pokemon breeding as well. He enjoyed working with Pokemon of all types, but has always loved the many evolved forms of eevee, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon, and, after having his first taste of battling, which was a battle training test with his fathers Dragonite, he decided he wanted to be not only a breeder, but a pokemon trainer as well. As a kid, he was never the most popular person at school, because he didn't have every attribute that would make him the most popular person at school, but he had a lot of good friends, Despite the fact that he had a lot of friends, he has always thought that no one knew he was there.
    Other: Anything else to say that isn't covered in the above?
    Where Your Character is When Receiving the Letter:
    Outskirt Stand , Orre

Pokémon
    Preferred Starter: Riolu
    Captured:
    In-Box:

Trainer Card:
    Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • My character will at least try a contest to see how she fairs, but she pretty much prefers to battle than doing contests. If she does well enough, she could probably end up doing them both but who knows. :P

So I'm guessing the contests will be the way they are in the game? Or in the anime?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I am gonna do both battling and contests. How do I find out what Pokéblock my Pokémon like?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Your Minun is Bold, so...
    +Def. -Atk.
    Likes Sour (Tough); Dislikes Spicy (Cool), which may not benefit, as Minun and Plusle strike me as "Cool Contest" Pokemon...

Your Plusle is Rash, so...
    +Sp. Atk -Sp. Def.
    Likes Dry (Beauty); Dislikes Bitter (Smart)

You can just look it up on the Ruby/Sapphire section of Serebii.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Out of Game

Name:Slytherfang, Slyther for short

~+ In Game +~

Birth Name: Kelly Natasha Fey
    Nickname: None, though some of her close friends occasionally call her 'Kell'

~+ Appearance +~

Hair Color: Dark brown with copper streaks around the top
    Eye Color: Blue-grey (closer to grey)
    Hair Style: Layered, the longest layer being about mid-back length, razor cut, with uneven ends, and her bangs are cut unevenly as well, and are swept to one side across her forehead.
    Weight: 116 lbs.
    General Appearance: Kelly is physically rather tall, standing at five feet, four and a half inches tall, and slender, weighing one hundred sixteen pounds, she also happens to have a small chest, much to her relief, as she doesn't attract a whole lot of attention. Her skin is pale, an alabaster cream color which never seems to tan, and is completely devoid of freckles or blemishes, to her puzzlement, although she is grateful for this. Kelly's hair is a light ginger blonde, and straight, and her eyes are a piercing blue grey, though rather pale. She looks like she would be a dancer, rather than the black belt in karate that she actually is.
    Average Attire: Kelly normally wears a pair of black street pants with a small amount of white trim, especially down the sides, and which has several silver metal accents. Due to the design of the pants, they are slightly baggy, but just slightly, as they really fit her form rather nicely. Her t-shirt is light grey, with an intricate floral pattern that is made more noticeable by glitter and sequins sewn onto the pattern. Over this she wears a hot pink and black plaid zip up hooded jacket, and a black beret. On her feet she wears silver sequined Converse All-Star sneakers.
    Formal Wear: Though not especially fond of attending parties, Kelly nevertheless does dress up for one. Her normal formal wear consists of a unique, strapless, gold dress which is shorter on one side, with a long flowing skirt on the other side. On her feet she wears delicate gold formal sandals with a thin, but rather low (1 inch) heel. The shoes slip on and off, and the top consists of two thin straps which crisscross and which are adorned with glitter. She also wears silver, dangly earrings, and a silver chain around her neck which compliments the earrings rather nicely.
    Cold out: When the weather gets cold, Kelly wears warm, lace up boots with a faux fur lining, which keeps her feet warm, and which reach halfway up to her knees. Usually, this is enough to keep her warm, due to the fact that she really isn't bothered by the cold until temperatures reach to below freezing, in which case she adds another jacket, which is more insulated, but not bulky. She'll also wear a pair of pink, behind the head earmuffs, and black gloves, which still allow for a good deal of mobility, unlike the huge puffy kinds that render your fingers incapable of performing any delicate work with them.

~+ Personality +~

-Mammalian Pokémon (eg. Buizel)
    -Black clothing (not too much, though, it just goes well with her lighter skin color)
    -Pokémon
    -Frozen grapes (seedless, any color)
    -Pokémon Contests

Dislikes:
    -Unfrozen Green grapes (for unexplainable reasons)
    -Being alone in a strange place, or being completely alone in general
    -People who steal Pokémon to make a profit-People who mistreat their Pokémon
    -People who care only about strong Pokémon, and don't see every Pokémon's potential

Fears:
    -Dark, abandoned places (alleyways, corridors, etc.)
    -Losing her Pokémon-Losing any person she has grown close to
    -Ominous signs (she's not really afraid of them, they just creep her out slightly)

Strengths:
    -Black belt in karate
    -Intelligent
    -Strategic

Dream: Though Kelly is a decent battler, Pokémon coordination is really her passion, and she has wanted to be a great coordinator since she was young.

Personality: Loner might as well be Kelly's middle name, because she mostly grew up alone, without any friends, and though she had her family, they were usually busy. Therefore, she is a very independent person, who often can do things herself without the help or assistance of those around her, not that there are people around her all the time to help her with something. She also happens to be very determined and strong willed, even though she knows when something is hopeless or impossible, or when something can be accomplished. However, like any other person, she has trouble sometimes distinguishing right from wrong, and may occasionally chose 'Wrong,' rather than 'Right.' Aside from her being a lone wolf, Kelly is often rather kind and polite, though somewhat awkward around large groups of people, which she is unaccustomed to. When around people, Kelly tends to be shy and quiet, due to her not really knowing what to say or do. Lately, though, she's become a bit more outgoing, and a looser person, not staying in her own world all the time. Though there are many times when Kelly appears to be in dreamland, or drifting off above the clouds, she has a knack for knowing exactly what's going on, which is, in some people's eyes, rather unnerving and odd.

~+ History +~

Family:
    Irene Johnson-Graymont, Maternal Grandmother, Age 71
    Rubin Graymont, Maternal Grandfather, Age 73
    Jilian Michaelson-Fey, Paternal Grandmother, Age 69
    Jack Fey, Paternal Grandfather, Age 72
    Morgan Fey, Mother, Age 39
    Collin Fey, Father, Age 40
    Connor Fey, Brother, Age 12
    Her Royal Highness Princess Ruby, Pet (Glameow), Age 5

Past: Kelly was born outside Fallarbor Town in the Hoenn Region, to Morgan and Collin Fey, where her parents were Pokémon Breeders and Therapists, and ran a sort of farm-ish thing, on which they took care of and worked with Pokémon, both breeding and taking care of them, as well as helping those who had suffered physical injury to recover. As their home, where they did all of this, was rather far from Fallarbor Town, Kelly pretty much grew up isolated, the only interaction she really had with others being when she attending her karate classes twice a week. However, due to her early life, she has had a lot of experience with Pokémon, and has helped her parents with working with them. As a result, she grew to love Pokémon, because when you grow up around them, a strong love for Pokémon is what's bound to develop. She had her first battle experience when she and a Houndoom she was working with were attacked by a flock of Spearrow, and though she won the battle, she wouldn't like to repeat the experience, even though she enjoyed the quick thinking and strategies that Pokémon battles required. However, she has always enjoyed attending a Pokémon Contests, and decided when she was 11 that Pokémon Coordination(?) was what she really wanted to do, and for the next three years she has held onto a dream of becoming a Pokémon Coordinator.

Other: Nope, nothing else
    Where Your Character is When Receiving the Letter: Outside Fallarbor Town

Poke'mon
    Preferred Starter: Buizel
    Captured: I fill out as you catch Pokemon.
    In-Box: I fill out as you put Pokemon in you box.
    Sample:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    @ Gallade of the sand - ACCEPTED
    @ Slytherfang - ACCEPTED. all you need to do is get a Trainer card.

^Both, post your completed SU in the main thread,

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but please limit your starting point to Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, and Sinnoh. Sorry.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Aw... ><' No one ever includes Orre in these RPs. And it's somewhat related to Hoenn... 'Tis not like there will be any Shadow Pokemon...

Bleh, I'll do that though... --'

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Sweet! Everybody's done now besides the posting in the main topic!

It's a good thing I love Lavender Town so much. I never choose Orre for anything xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, you can connect with all the Advanced Gen. games, including LG/FR and R/S/E, plus it features plenty of similarities. The only difference is the Shadow Pokemon, but it isn't like we'll use any... I just don't like how Orre is never included. IMO, next to Johto and Sinnoh, it's the best of the regions O.o

I suppose I'll still change it, though...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Well, you can connect with all the Advanced Gen. games, including LG/FR and R/S/E, plus it features plenty of similarities. The only difference is the Shadow Pokemon, but it isn't like we'll use any... I just don't like how Orre is never included. IMO, next to Johto and Sinnoh, it's the best of the regions O.o

I suppose I'll still change it, though...

I could swear I remember hearing something about Johto in one of the games... Well, Coleseum and XD ARE spin-off games..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back