• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2010
HELP!

I've been playing Pokemon Light Platinum for 2 days now.
I'm in the Earth Institute right now.
The problem is: I CAN'T CONTINUE!!
When I defeat the Team steam admin Sheyla,all the caracters dissaperar,and I can't go on.
I really like this game so I would like to continue playing it,so if anyone could help me I wouls appreciate it.
I'm playing the Beta version.
I need the answer as quick as you can.
Thank you

Years
That is the old beta 3 which is more similar to Ruby and the tiles weren't that good. You could use a walkthrough walls code but I'm not sure if it will work. I only play the newer version so that's possibly why I don't know.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
I've been playing Pokemon Light Platinum for 2 days now.
I'm in the Earth Institute right now.
The problem is: I CAN'T CONTINUE!!
When I defeat the Team steam admin Sheyla,all the caracters dissaperar,and I can't go on.
I really like this game so I would like to continue playing it,so if anyone could help me I wouls appreciate it.
I'm playing the Beta version.
I need the answer as quick as you can.
Thank you
I remember got this problem, I get out the room (I forgot how) without gameshark, sorry but I can't help, You should download the new beta :D

DanishDahl

Pokémon Enthusiast
Years
I can't get it to work, i've tried to patch multiple clean ruby roms, all v 1.0 but everytime i play the rom it just goes white screen! Please help me!
EDIT: I've patched multiple hacks before which worked problemfree, but this just won't work!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATES
First of all I would like to apologize to people who follow this game for not having updated for so long.
But I also want to say that it is not MY fault, for which succeeded a lot in my life and my university, so my time was greatly reduced for hacking.
All my friends know this because long ago that not use the INTERNET.
But enough talk I want to talk about what is already done and what was prepared, much has been changed and much has been made in POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM HACK.
And if any problem does not occur surely COMPLETE FINAL BETA, be ready by December (not sure one day) but provalvelmente complete and ready for play.
I'm working on my own in the game at all because I do not have a team because I lost my long contact with my great friends spriters so much time was lost per min to make spriters, making tiles, make maps, and thinking in history many other tasks so I can make a decent hack and good gameplay.
I do not even have time to read the post in this thread but now I'm reading and responding as soon as possible.

• NEW's:
News HMS (Zhery Badges)
HM01 Cut
HM02 Fly
HM03 Surf
HM04 Streng
HM05 LavaSurf
HM06 Rock Smash
HM07 Waterfall
HM08 Dive

News TM's with function of HM (Laurén Badges)
TM39 Rock Climb
Scale the rocks to reach another level
TM40 Flyning
Flat in the air
TM50 Fire Blow
Destroy the remains of old trees
TM46 Ice Smash
Destroy small rocks of ice
TM 01 Focus Punch
Destroys very large rocks
TM 28 Dig
Escape down the land, or find entry mountains
TM 03 Water Pulse
Deletes a flame of fire
TM ?? Whirlpoll
Destroy small whirlpools

GYM LIDERS TYPES

1. ZHERY

lidezherylp.png

01 Bug
02 Grass
03 Water
04 Ghosth
05 Ground
06 Eletric
07 Ice
08 Dragon

1. LAUREN

lidelaurenlp.png

01 Rock
02 Flynning
03 Fire
04 Fighter
05 Normal
06 Poison
07 Psychic
08 Stell

1. NEWS SCREENSHOOTS
newsmn.png

News backspriters and backgrounds
pokemonlightplatinumu01.png

Elite Four (Zhery)
pkmlp5gen.png

What's ????

1. 5° GENERATION OF POKÉMON
I pick a few that I think interresante Pokemon to put in the game for the 5th Generation, legendary as some of the major BACK / WHITE has been placed I think it put a 20 Pokemon the 5th generation, and the three initials are already confirmed.
Remember ALL the Pokemon that exist in the Room will be catchable Pokemon Light Platinum
(386+25)
PROGRESS TOTAL OF THE ROOM HACK POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

TILES AND MAPS -------------------- 96% (All made by min, but not all tiles)
TRAINERS SPRITERS----------------- 100% (complete) (All made by min)
MINIS SPRITERS --------------------- 100% (complete) (All made by min)
SCRIPTS ------------------------------42% (This is necessary because it lacks enough maps, minis and stuff ready to continue this work)
NEW MUSIC ---------------------------0 % (Not good)

TOTAL ------------------------------------- 83%

Help me.
I am needing someone who knows how to mess with music, who know and want to help send me a PM

GOOD BYE AND GOOD WEEKEND

Last edited:
Years
Awesome! I'm guessing the Pokemon League is the World Pokemon League? Or it could be Zhery or Lauren's. Also I like the insertion of Isshu Pokemon, we'll find out next month. The Rocavely City Leader reminds me of Roark in Platinum's Battleground since the leader has a Ramparados. The types of the leaders are interesting for Lauren. Oddly enough I played Light Platinum today...

As for music you could ask Magnius for help since he makes good music. Well I'll see you next month! Have great progress too!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Awesome! I'm guessing the Pokemon League is the World Pokemon League? Or it could be Zhery or Lauren's. Also I like the insertion of Isshu Pokemon, we'll find out next month. The Rocavely City Leader reminds me of Roark in Platinum's Battleground since the leader has a Ramparados. The types of the leaders are interesting for Lauren. Oddly enough I played Light Platinum today...

As for music you could ask Magnius for help since he makes good music. Well I'll see you next month! Have great progress too!

This is the Zhery League (now I have improved in the post, sorry), Well the game will be remembered for two eltie Four (Zhery and Lauren), It reminds her that Roark was copying his helmet, Thanks for the help I will try to get in touch soon with Magius, thanks man. The World Pokémon League is Secret, hehehhe
thanks man, bye

One Quote so that people do not need to change page to see the news::

UPDATES
First of all I would like to apologize to people who follow this game for not having updated for so long.
But I also want to say that it is not MY fault, for which succeeded a lot in my life and my university, so my time was greatly reduced for hacking.
All my friends know this because long ago that not use the INTERNET.
But enough talk I want to talk about what is already done and what was prepared, much has been changed and much has been made in POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM HACK.
And if any problem does not occur surely COMPLETE FINAL BETA, be ready by December (not sure one day) but provalvelmente complete and ready for play.
I'm working on my own in the game at all because I do not have a team because I lost my long contact with my great friends spriters so much time was lost per min to make spriters, making tiles, make maps, and thinking in history many other tasks so I can make a decent hack and good gameplay.
I do not even have time to read the post in this thread but now I'm reading and responding as soon as possible.

• NEW's:
News HMS (Zhery Badges)
HM01 Cut
HM02 Fly
HM03 Surf
HM04 Streng
HM05 LavaSurf
HM06 Rock Smash
HM07 Waterfall
HM08 Dive

TM39 Rock Climb
TM40 Flyning
Flat in the air
TM50 Fire Blow
TM46 Ice Smash
TM 01 Focus Punch
TM 28 Dig
TM 03 Water Pulse
Deletes a flame of fire
TM ?? Whirlpoll
Destroy small whirlpools

GYM LIDERS TYPES

1. ZHERY

lidezherylp.png

01 Bug
02 Grass
03 Water
04 Ghosth
05 Ground
06 Eletric
07 Ice
08 Dragon

1. LAUREN

lidelaurenlp.png

01 Rock
02 Flynning
03 Fire
04 Fighter
05 Normal
06 Poison
07 Psychic
08 Stell

1. NEWS SCREENSHOOTS
newsmn.png

News backspriters and backgrounds
pokemonlightplatinumu01.png

Elite Four (Zhery)
pkmlp5gen.png

What's ????

1. 5° GENERATION OF POKÉMON
I pick a few that I think interresante Pokemon to put in the game for the 5th Generation, legendary as some of the major BACK / WHITE has been placed I think it put a 20 Pokemon the 5th generation, and the three initials are already confirmed.
Remember ALL the Pokemon that exist in the Room will be catchable Pokemon Light Platinum
(386+25)
PROGRESS TOTAL OF THE ROOM HACK POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

TILES AND MAPS -------------------- 96% (All made by min, but not all tiles)
TRAINERS SPRITERS----------------- 100% (complete) (All made by min)
MINIS SPRITERS --------------------- 100% (complete) (All made by min)
SCRIPTS ------------------------------42% (This is necessary because it lacks enough maps, minis and stuff ready to continue this work)
NEW MUSIC ---------------------------0 % (Not good)

TOTAL ------------------------------------- 83%

Help me.
I am needing someone who knows how to mess with music, who know and want to help send me a PM

GOOD BYE AND GOOD WEEKEND

Years
When I was playing Pokemon Light Platinum today I had a hard time finding a wild Shinx. A suggestion would be to raise the encounter rate of it? It would help people who start with Cyndaquil but they could catch Seedot too for help. I like how trainer sprites are custom like an example being Yougsters have their Fire Red pose but Diamond/Pearl colors or female Swimmers (oddly named Lady?) resembling a GSC revamped pose.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
This is the Zhery League (now I have improved in the post, sorry), Well the game will be remembered for two eltie Four (Zhery and Lauren), It reminds her that Roark was copying his helmet, Thanks for the help I will try to get in touch soon with Magius, thanks man. The World Pokémon League is Secret, hehehhe
thanks man, bye

One Quote so that people do not need to change page to see the news::

It WILL be a great Christmas present :)

Thanks Wesley, Wish i could help you but i'm a bomb at music :(

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
42% script and the final version will be released in december. I think you'll work so hard.
I appreciate this hack with high rate not only about good graphic..., but your patience is also good, too.
Haha, I think we have some similarities.
Sorry, not good in English =.=
Good Luck. :)

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
A great update as usual!
The best thing is that Steel GYM is the last one - it'll be difficult, I'm looking forward to playing the game :D
But one point - 8 HMs and 8TMs that work as HMs. It's an interesting idea, but I would say that 8 attacks are enough "must-haves", double that and you have lowered a variety of attacks twice. It's like if 4 Pokémon out of 6 had only HM attacks. On the other hand, TM attacks can be removed, so it might not be a problem, but still it's a little too much.
Well, never mind, good luck with the hack :) I can't wait to play the complete version :)

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
What???!!! DECEMBER??? Yay! You make the sprites yourself? You're really an awesome hacker!!! And the HM/TM:
News HMS (Zhery Badges)
HM01 Cut
HM02 Fly
HM03 Surf
HM04 Streng
HM05 LavaSurf (Hurray!)
HM06 Rock Smash
HM07 Waterfall
HM08 Dive

TM39 Rock Climb
TM40 Flyning (Did this mean walk through wall?)
Flat in the air
TM50 Fire Blow (Cool)
TM46 Ice Smash (Cool)
TM 01 Focus Punch (AWESOME!!!)
TM 28 Dig
TM 03 Water Pulse (Cool)
Deletes a flame of fire
TM ?? Whirlpoll
Destroy small whirlpools
I really can't wait :')

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
When I was playing Pokemon Light Platinum today I had a hard time finding a wild Shinx. A suggestion would be to raise the encounter rate of it? It would help people who start with Cyndaquil but they could catch Seedot too for help. I like how trainer sprites are custom like an example being Yougsters have their Fire Red pose but Diamond/Pearl colors or female Swimmers (oddly named Lady?) resembling a GSC revamped pose.

The reason on why the Swimmers are named as "Lady" is because they are
rich women who wear bikinis to show off. I'll be sure to add a script explaining that in the Hack so people won't be confused. If I do this, I would have to change the OWs of the yellow haired women to fit the sprite of the Swimmers. It'll take some time, but I believe that I'll be able to do it.

Also, I would increase the encounter rate of Shinx and add a Seedot in a certain route to decrease the difficulty of the Hack.

News HMS (Zhery Badges)
HM01 Cut
HM02 Fly
HM03 Surf
HM04 Streng
HM05 LavaSurf (Hurray!)
HM06 Rock Smash
HM07 Waterfall
HM08 Dive

TM39 Rock Climb
TM40 Flyning (Did this mean walk through wall?)
Flat in the air
TM50 Fire Blow (Cool)
TM46 Ice Smash (Cool)
TM 01 Focus Punch (AWESOME!!!)
TM 28 Dig
TM 03 Water Pulse (Cool)
Deletes a flame of fire
TM ?? Whirlpoll
Destroy small whirlpools
I really can't wait :')

Let me add a much clearer description to the HMs/TMs to avoid confusion.

HM01 Cut - Cut down small trees

HM02 Fly - Have the ability to fly to towns you've visted

HM03 Surf - Have the ability to surf on water

HM04 Strength (If I underline the letters, it means that it's spelt incorrectly.)
- Have the ability to move boulders

HM05 Lava Surf (I've split it to 2 words, so it'll be grammatically correct.) - Have the ability to surf on lava

HM06 Rock Smash - Have the ability to smash small rocks

HM07 Waterfall - Have the ability to scale through waterfalls

HM08 Dive - Have the ability to dive underwater

TM39 Rock Climb - Have the ability to scale through rocky walls

TM40 Float (I'm just guessing the meaning of the word.)
- Have the ability to float in air

TM50 Fire Storm (I've changed the name so it'll make more sense.)
- Have the ability to burn down the remains of old trees.

TM46 Ice Smash

- Have the ability to smash frozen rocks

TM 01 Focus Punch

- Have the ability to destroy large rocks

TM 28 Dig

- Have the ability to escape from caverns and then return to the entrance of the cave

TM 03 Water Pulse

- Have the ability to extinguish a wall of fire

TM ?? Whirlpool

- Have the ability to stop whirlpools on the water

Anyways, Wesley, I'm looking forward to translate the final beta in December.
Good luck.

Years
Actually Ladies and Swimmers are two completely different trainer classes. Ladies are women in dresses who use diverse types of Pokemon, while for swimmers they use water Pokemon. I hope you don't keep Red as Aroma Lady in Bromboach Town since that makes no sense at all. Also you should have the Pokemon Center nurses say Hi instead of Yo since they are the same amount of letters. If you don't want to then I'll do it myself. Anyways that is what I have to say.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
Can someone tell me how can i get rid of those sleeping pokes in the forest and the four guard they say "the road is shut" i have 6sinn0h badge and i dont know where to go.

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
I have a question. I played this hack back when it was beta 3 and not the new updates, and i loved every minute of it. I have been ghosting this feed for a while now and decided that i have to play the new updated version. My question is, will the newer version of the hack work with the same visualboy advance emulator that i was using before. Thanks, and great work Wesley, Good Luck!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Actually Ladies and Swimmers are two completely different trainer classes. Ladies are women in dresses who use diverse types of Pokemon, while for swimmers they use water Pokemon. I hope you don't keep Red as Aroma Lady in Bromboach Town since that makes no sense at all. Also you should have the Pokemon Center nurses say Hi instead of Yo since they are the same amount of letters. If you don't want to then I'll do it myself. Anyways that is what I have to say.

OK, SBP, I'll try and persuade Wesley to make a new Lady sprite, so Swimmers and Ladies will NOT be the same.

And also, I'll change the Nurse Joy text from "Yo" to "Hi" instead.

Can someone tell me how can i get rid of those sleeping pokes in the forest and the four guard they say "the road is shut" i have 6sinn0h badge and i dont know where to go.

Don't play the old Beta 3. It's outdated.

Back