• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember or know worms?

Years
  • My first worms game is worms armaggedon, i've never played the first ones.
    Worms armaggedon is a game that i used to play a lot as a kid on my older windows xp.
    But i am really curious that everyone here had played for the first time or even heard about it.
    I used to have an real cd-rom of this game, but sadly had broken passing time, but i did knowed what is downloading games from internet, i had a lot of fun and memories of it, and when i always create my team, i always put different names, not the same name and same team name everytime, different names like sputnik or etc.
    I also heard a lot of the worms 4 mayhem, but i only installed it in my pc years later, and i had to install it pirated of course, it means no multiplayer but i had a lot of fun in singleplayer too, it's also the first worms 3d game that i installed and enjoyed so much.
    I also had the chance to install worms world party and know it a little bit to see if it was different than armageddon, i played it and yeah, it was the same as worms armageddon, not so different.
    I also heard about the worms ultimate mayhem, and i was so hyped to play it in my pc, but it was a windows xp and a low-end hardware, because i was thinking it would never run well.

TY

I remember playing it on DS and PC, the SP on the 3d one on PC was a lot of fun, but I lost my Worms games and idk where they're at now.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Yeah, I remember playing the original one as a kid with my siblings. It's super nostalgic, haha.

I've played some Armageddon online with my brother, but quit because I was getting bad carpal tunnel syndrome. My bro loved the game and had become a top-notch roper, though. xD

Years
  • This is a major throwback haha, the only worms game I remember playing was for the PC and I remember having it wayyy back on my old Windows XP computer, don't think I got too far into it though!

Years
  • I can just remember playing one Worms game on a PS1 with my brother and my cousin when I was quite young.
    I know the ps1 worms game you played is armageddon, also i've never knowed that WA had ps1 and n64 ports.
    I remember playing it on DS and PC, the SP on the 3d one on PC was a lot of fun, but I lost my Worms games and idk where they're at now.
    Oh.
    Yeah, I remember playing the original one as a kid with my siblings. It's super nostalgic, haha.

I've played some Armageddon online with my brother, but quit because I was getting bad carpal tunnel syndrome. My bro loved the game and had become a top-notch roper, though. xD
    Haha, yeah, did you played with bots too?
    This is a major throwback haha, the only worms game I remember playing was for the PC and I remember having it wayyy back on my old Windows XP computer, don't think I got too far into it though!
    I imagine it was armaggeddon or world party, if not then the originals or the 3d ones xD.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I love Worms <3
    Myf avorite game is (theinfamous?) Worms 3D. We played a lot of Worms Armageddon too (my brother's favorite, actually). The worm on playstation4 (I don't really know the game, my brother owns it not me) is great too.
    As a family of Worms fans, my brothers and I played: Worm, Worms 2, Worms Armageddon, Worms 3D, Roloaded, Ultimate Mayhem, Blast, World Party, Space Oddities (the worst one Imo).

Fun Fact: Worms Armageddon is sometime in sales on Steam, and the online server is still pretty much active! My brother and I did tried some online games, look like this game is still going on!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I love Worms too! I still play it with my friends from time to time, I believe we're sticking with Worms Reloaded mostly but we also have Worms Revolution and play that sometimes.

But yeah, people still play it lots, I think - I played it when I was a kid too but I rediscovered it mainly because Cryaotic played it lots back in 2013/2014 with his friends on his Saturday night livestreams.

Last edited:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I only ever played the one Worms game, which was....Worms Blast, I think? Loved it to bits but then the disc got hella scratched so there went that bit of fun. :') I should try and buy it again.

Years
  • I played the original one with my sister a lot. Few years later, we got Worms World Party and played it for hundreds of hours again. When the new one was released in 2016, I wanted to get it, but none of my friends were interested. I've been thinking about buying it now during the sale. Or I could install the WWP.

Years
  • I played the original one with my sister a lot. Few years later, we got Worms World Party and played it for hundreds of hours again. When the new one was released in 2016, I wanted to get it, but none of my friends were interested. I've been thinking about buying it now during the sale. Or I could install the WWP.

Do you know worms armageddon, since you played world party?

Back