• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You're such a badass having the nerve to put up a rude hand gesture in front of the entire community. And you're not even looking at the camera! As if we're so beneath you that we're not even worth looking at lmao!

I'm just kidding, kiddo.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Here is my Photo, my name is Michael:
    124vuhx.jpg

Damn, looking pretty fly for a 13 year old. And what Drawkow means is that that hand gesture is actually vulgar in some places. Just in case you didn't know. ;D

This one's from a while ago, my best friend and I literally tried to hard at looking cute. This is the result. >>

Spoiler:

Here's me in my [unmade] bed, trying to look cute. I just took it, and I have bed hair. D=

Spoiler:

GO GIANTS!

And this one's me reading my FAVORITE book series. I tried pulling the one eyebrow raised look, but I just look tilted now LOL.

Spoiler:

Anyone familiar with those series, by the way?

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Bloodex, you are super cute. :o

I really like your hair in the first one. :]

Here's me, not smiling:

tumblr_m79i3hU4Cf1qdoeexo1_500.jpg

Bobina30

•Grαphικs Pαrαdιsε•
    Years
  • Damn, looking pretty fly for a 13 year old. And what Drawkow means is that that hand gesture is actually vulgar in some places. Just in case you didn't know. ;D

This one's from a while ago, my best friend and I literally tried to hard at looking cute. This is the result. >>

Spoiler:

Here's me in my [unmade] bed, trying to look cute. I just took it, and I have bed hair. D=

Spoiler:

GO GIANTS!

And this one's me reading my FAVORITE book series. I tried pulling the one eyebrow raised look, but I just look tilted now LOL.

Spoiler:

Anyone familiar with those series, by the way?

Thx, you look great too, and im 14 ;D

Honest

Hi!
    Years

• Random one of me. Sorry for the bad quality, it's from a webcam.
    2s0esjs.jpg

Awwww, you look soooo cute. =P

Here's a picture I just took in my bathroom (pink ftw!). It's not great, I think something shined onto the camera or something, it's odd. I'd have retaken, but the stupid camera died on me. Oh well

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Nice to see new photos in here! Everyone looks awesome! Bloodex I really like the way you styled your hair in that last picture! Looks awesome!

Call me Dipu, Kura, calling me by my username sounds odd LOL. And thanks, it's how my hair normally is, if it's not too long. =D

Years
  • Awwww, you look soooo cute. =P

Here's a picture I just took in my bathroom (pink ftw!). It's not great, I think something shined onto the camera or something, it's odd. I'd have retaken, but the stupid camera died on me. Oh well

Spoiler:
    Haha thanks. :)

And I love the hair and glasses! And the pink bathroom for that matter lol. x)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    OMIGOSH YOUR HAIR IS AWESOME!

Random one of me. Sorry for the bad quality, it's from a webcam.
    2s0esjs.jpg

Ha ha, talk about a random V sign photobomb. You really look good, btw.

And Counterfeit, how long did it take you to grow the hair on the front? My hair is nowhere near that long on the front, but it is on the back XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years

• Haha thanks. :)

And I love the hair and glasses! And the pink bathroom for that matter lol. x)

LOL, thanks!

Ha ha, talk about a random V sign photobomb. You really look good, btw.

And Counterfeit, how long did it take you to grow the hair on the front? My hair is nowhere near that long on the front, but it is on the back XD

This sparked a question, doesn't hair on your head grow at the same rate everywhere? Meaning back, side, top, etc?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Yeah, but i'm just stating that it is longer on the front. I'm stumbling over my words far too much. :(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Lots of Pictures today. I haven't added one in ages.

Heres one from me in London for the MCM.

27287349.jpg

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Wow seems alot happened while I was gone well another day and more pics to put up.

Well this is me coming bak from skool early finished from yet another yr 12 exam.
    Spoiler:

But apparently I wasent alone I was with me cuz and I decided to test out his hat.
    Spoiler:

well thats me cuz on the right and I was quite attached to the hat. my cus is like 23 BTW.
    Spoiler:

LOL it was gettin abit hot so I took of the jumper.
    Spoiler:

I like how i captured in with the sun behind me.
    Spoiler:

Back at my cousins house in Blakehurst. i TRY ANOTHER HAT but at a differential angle.
    Spoiler:

And here I just wanted to show off the front.
    Spoiler:

Note: Diablo usually dosent like hats but PC plz tell me if they suit me or not MY Aunt thinks they suit me thou.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back