• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Starter's Final Evolution (including Generation 7)

Favorite Starter Final Evolution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Now that the final evolutions have officially been revealed and we have a little background information on the stats, abilities, movesets, in-game models/animations, ect., we can include the alolan starters to the list of eligible final evolutions.

Years
  • I'm not voting on the poll because I hate picking only one. But if I had to choose, I'd say Primarina has become my new fave starter final evolution of all time, having base Sp. Atk and Sp. Def that blows the others out of the water (get it?) with surpassing Delphox in the former and Blastoise in the latter.

I am so looking forward to using this beauty when I get my copies of the games next week!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I'm a sucker for the originals so ima go with Blastoise since I think Charizard is massively overrated & Venusaur? Wasn't too keen on hom

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Typhlosion and Delphox are my absolute favorites.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'll mention my favourite fully evolved starter for each generation:

Gen 1: Venusaur
    Gen 2: Feraligatr
    Gen 3: I love them all, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Swampert
    Gen 4: Infernape, with Empoleon following closely
    Gen 5: Serperior
    Gen 6: Greninja
    Gen 7: Incineroar

Years
  • I'm split between Venusaur, Swampert, Torterra, Sceptile and Decidueye. Competitively I love to use Venusaur as a favorite and I think Primerina will definitely be interesting. When it comes to design I think Sceptile and Decidueye stand out the most with me, but with Decidueye I don't really like the fawn-y color palette. ;o; Might've liked something darker on the wings.

So probably Sceptile! Or Swampert... I just can't choose on this one. ;o;

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
    Years
  • Charizard has always and always will be my favorite Pokemon. It was the first Pokemon I ever used and I raised it from a young, fresh Charmander to a level 100, and it really helped make me the person I am today. Charizard has so much sentimental value in my heart, I'd be lying if I said any other Pokemon would be my favorite final evolution.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Went with Sceptile because it has a very appealing design, in my opinion, and because Treecko was my first starter. Also because Sceptile is probably the Pokemon I've spent the most time with.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    This thread needs more Greninja!
    greninja-ash.jpg

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought Infernape had a pretty good design. I think it's based off of Sun Wukong from Journey to the West, which I definitely watched and enjoyed as a kid (Sun Wukong was really cool and strong). Infernape is also really fast and versatile in competitive play, so I appreciate that.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I'm torn between Feraligatr and Primarina asdf. But I plan to use Primarina in SM when I come around to buying it and so hopefully after using one I will decide.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Infernape! So many people underrate it but I think it's a really well designed and fun to use Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Wow, I never knew infernape was so popular. Even though, in my book, he is in the middle of the pack as far as favorites go, he's always my choice for gen 4.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    My favourite is Charizard by far! But the best i believe is Swampert(MegaSwampert) or maybe Greninja

Years
  • My first Pokémon was Bulbasaur, but I chose Blastoise because it's the first Pokémon that I took with me to the Elite Four!

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Incineroar, though before 7th gen I'd say my favorite starter/starter's final evo would be Blastoise.
    Now nothing can compare with my Shadow Kitty lol

Back