• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laziness has consumed me...

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • How often do you get lazy? Do you find yourself being lazy or a lot? Or are you an active person who enjoys doing something productive?

I have lazy days, like today. Just ones where I don't feel like doing anything. It's probably because I slept poorly and had a long day. :c This is something that often becomes a problem for me at times. Normally, I hate laziness and do my best to conquer it. Other times, I don't because my anxiety levels are at stake instead.

Years
  • I get lazy a lot. I always want to do something though, but then can't work up the energy to go and do it. I've gotten better with this though since I realized that getting out helps my depression even if it's just a walk or doing errands with one of my roommates. Sometimes I used to get so lazy that I didn't even get out of bed and slept most of the day away.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • It's summer vacation where I am, but I'm lazy as hell. I would've done something during this vacation but I'm both lazy and suffering from mouth sores.

Years
  • Far too much. Part of it's because I get distracted by other things and then by the time I actually do get around to doing something I had planned, it's "too late at the moment to do so, I'll do it later". The other part of it's because I seriously cannot find the motivation to do anything at times. A lot of times. Like, I want to do something, but the motivation just doesn't exist in the least. Meh.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I experience laziness all the time, because of Skype and youtube. I have a powerpoint, two essays, and homework assignments to finish before the end of the semester next month, but I feel too lazy to finish them.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I just too darn lazy just to be clean and organize or sometimes I'm just lazy to make stuff and productive..

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I guess I'm like a tweener. I will step up and help out if, say, a relative is ill or has to go to hospital. And as of right now, I've been spending much of my time longing around the house. So I guess I'm lazy, but if I have a sense of direction (i.e. a goal to accomplish) I wouldn't be.

Back