• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Dimension

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Any timeframe on when a demo will be out? looking forward to plaing this game

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
I remember playing the game with mentioned monster sprites. If you really are using it without permission... Well, shame on you. Stealing other's hard work is not good.

Nezuko-chan

🌺Nezuko🌺
Years
I have to agree with this poster. I used to be an avid player of that game and it holds a dear spot in my memories. I find it very doubtful that you communicated to mods of that site to use their models. Speaking from personal experience, when a sprite was submitted as a possible new monster, and if accepted, was considered IP under MRO. Granted the site is now down so I can't double check, but I can say with 98% certainty that they did not allow their monsters to be externally redistributed. Most likely because there was an in-game shop to purchase said monsters so having said monsters appear in outside sources would be a conflict of interest. With MRO going offline in ~2018, I find the statement that you asked "years" ago dubious. And playing devil's advocate, even if you miraculously received permission from original mods, the fact that you are not providing any credit to artists is concerning

It's a topic that hits home for me because I have personally had my artwork stolen and unacknowledged by Pokemon Uranium and seeing it happen in other places is disgusting.

"I have personally had my artwork stolen and unacknowledged by Pokemon Uranium."

Is that really true? I know this post was made months ago but I can't help but to respond to this. Do you have any proof of this? Because I never heard of this at all. But if this really happened, then that's horrible. Pokemon Uranium is one of my favorite fangames and to think that there is stolen artwork in the game makes me a bit sad that that happened.

Same goes for this fangame. It's a really good game and I can't wait to play the demo once it comes out as I fell in love with the starters. If the monsters in this game is stolen, then that's... concerning.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Hello hello, long time no see ?
I saw many people asked me to not use some art made by some other makers. And you're true. We're working on the remake of some of them. Some other, we had the permission. Don't worry about that.

For the news, we're active on the official discord, their is a lot of people, French or English. We post a lot of news each month, we're working of the first demo and we're recruiting some pixel artiste to make this game more unique and work faster on the first demo.
Many things change on the presentation, I will make an update before end of 2019, no worries.

One more things, here is a trailer of our new starter made on zodiac : https://youtu.be/PwbkhKa5C0Y

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2021
"I have personally had my artwork stolen and unacknowledged by Pokemon Uranium."

Is that really true? I know this post was made months ago but I can't help but to respond to this. Do you have any proof of this? Because I never heard of this at all. But if this really happened, then that's horrible. Pokemon Uranium is one of my favorite fangames and to think that there is stolen artwork in the game makes me a bit sad that that happened.

Same goes for this fangame. It's a really good game and I can't wait to play the demo once it comes out as I fell in love with the starters. If the monsters in this game is stolen, then that's... concerning.

While I have no hard evidence, the two created pokemon in question are Grozard and it's evo, Terlard in Uranium. What seems to have been a decade ago, I created custom sprites for fun on the forums of pokemon crater when it was active, with those two being some of the ones I created. Alas, at the time I used photobucket to upload my stuff and I never managed to figure out my old user info to get access to the library. So I have no hard proof. I would link but I apparently I need 5 posts first

But it's not the only one I recognize, and I can speak for another in the same game. Like I spoke earlier in this thread, I created some of the monsters in Monster Ranch while it was online, and during the community project I remember some of my fellow's artwork during the project. One in question is Chimaconda from MRO (Can't link, just google "MRO fandom Chimiconda" and the first link should do the trick), and surprise surprise, look what shows up in Uranium, a pokemon called Chimaconda with the same artwork, although stylized. So there's something you can take a bite out of

I'm sure there are more examples in Uranium if one looked deep enough

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 24, 2019
what engine did you use. did you use rpg maker xp or something else. curious because i would love to use those sprites in my game (if its ok with you guys)

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 12, 2019
Hey,
I see you guys are looking for musician. I play the clarinet and I compose for orchestras and small ensembles. I would be very interested to work on this project.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Hello everyone , I hope you had a great Christmas, because I have some gift for you. First of all we will start with.. :

The 21st type in Pokémon Dimension

As you have probably noticed in the previous news, a 21st type is present, it is crossed out, hidden from everyone. We have pushed the history of Pokémon Dimension a lot in order to have a coherent and solid universe.
In opposition to the darkness type we created the light type.
To correspond to the corruption of dimensions, we created the distortion type , we therefore created the anti-distortion, itself countered by the distorsion type, the blessing type.
Indeed, we have a little story about this two types to tell you, I hope you will be delighted to read it.

An interminable legendary war

For millions of years, across dimensions and time, two Pokémon have been fighting: one of them is called Shinryu , it represents good, wisdom, elegance and life. On the other is Zodiark , it represents evil, strength, chaos and death.
His two legendary Pokémon have been at war for a long time. Their main strength? They can share their power with others, humans like Pokémon. His Pokémon or human are then blessed or distorted according to the divinity which enchants them. Their war ends when a plan of reality (or dimension) is totally blessed or distorted. And they continue across dimensions to start their war over and over again.
What impact will they have on the Pokémon Dimension universe? What is the purpose of this war? What is the real power transmitted to humans and Pokémon?
All its answers will be given to you in Pokémon Dimension, so stay tuned for the release of the first version of the game.

sai2_ghHNiIP30S.png

Improvements in the game

Small news here, Pokémon Dimension will have mugshots in dialogues for important characters. This brings a bit of life and a better identity for this characters.
The maps of the game have almost all been remade, the scenario too. New Pokémon will appear in the future, some will be revealed to you very soon.

The last word

We will be able to offer you the game in the form of chapters. We are going to work on a simple way to update your game so that you can keep playing each new item. Your gaming experience will grow from update to update. We are of course waiting for a lot of playable gameplay before delivering the game to you, it is important to me that your wait is rewarded. We are approaching the release date of the 1st version, but we still need additional arms to support us in this task. 2020 will be the year of Pokémon Dimension, the year of its first release to the general public. The game will undergo a test battery before being offered to you so that your experience is not spoiled.

We thank you for following us and supporting us in your own way, whether you are inactive or active. Do not hesitate to give us a little message about the game, your support is a source of motivation, and it pushes us to progress and improve our self.

Discord_8AtWjLRloY.png

( game will be in English no worries, the character say "Delnya, do you feel it too? This pressure..." )

Don't forget to watch our only trailer for now, a new trailer will be post soon, I'm working on !

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2020
So when you say your first release is coming, will this be for all languages or only the game's native French?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
We have planned a date for the release, but for now, I don't say anything. And yes, the game will be in English too for now :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Dimension__fond_noird.png

Hello and welcome to this announcement for Pokémon Dimension's 2nd anniversary!
Today a lot of diverses news will be delivered, and one very special at the end, so read it all!

The Team Galaxy
The Team Galaxy now have brand new goals, and you are part of it as an admin. As time went on, the new Grunts and Admins saw their appearance changed.
dee.png

These are the latest Grunts of the team. There are not a lot of members pledging their loyalty to the team Galaxy nowadays... some left while other just took another pass...

The disciples of the runes and the propagators of the corruption

In Ishiria, two factions face each other in order to defend their deity. The disciples of the runes fight for Shinryu, and the propagators of the corruption for Zodiark.
dzz.png

daa.png

As you can see, numbers of Grunts of the Team Galaxy joined the disciples of the runes... the reason being... some of the former Galaxy admins are also part of their ranks...

You'll learn more about the Admins, their actions, their motives and their enemies as you play the game.

The different settings of difficulty and new features

In order to create a new experience in Pokémon Dimension, our game will feature three game modes:
- Classic: Pokémon who fell in battle to 0 HP can be revived.
- Survival: Pokémon who fell in battle to 0 HP can be revived. However, if they lost more than twice as much as their HP in battle, they are dead.
- Hardcore: Pokémon who fell in battle to 0 HP are dead.
Game_ofxJCV4567.png

Note that in Survival and Hardcore modes, Dead Pokémon will have a small chance of reincarnation... sometimes even in unique Pokémon.

The way of catching Pokémon has also been changed in order to support you weakening them.
Other new updates were made to improve the quality of life within the game. We are hoping to give you an game experience that would pleasant and fluid.

The first version of the game

This is with an immense please that we announce the release of Pokémon Dimension!
This 1.0 version will be named: Dimension chapter 1: Ishiria
This chapter will bring you at the very beginning of your adventure in Ishiria. You will have to surpass yourselves facing many challenges, and you'll also meet many new Pokémon to catch and places to explore.
In this first version, you will only have access to the basis of the adventure until an event that will occur past the first gym. But don't worry, the game will. often be updated to correct some bugs, as well as to implement new content, limited or permanent.
The game will offer an experience that will last through small updates for the most eager of you, or with a lot of content in a row for those who will only play once in a while.
Of course, there will be big updates from time to time to add greater content that will hopefully please you until the next one. We decided to give you a cleaner version to let
know you focus on the story, while we work on the following parts.
But when will you be able to play the game?
You can play it starting this summer.
This summer 2020 will be the starting point of your adventure, but also the starting point of a new wave of development for Pokémon Dimension.

We are eager to give you this first version of the game. A game that has been started over multiple times before being what it is now. The game is not ready yet for a release, but we're working hard on it.
:pokeball: Zenos

Credits :
@Pic atchoum for the different images of the Grunts
@Amras Anárion for the different set of difficulties (who will also be credited in-game)
@Color for the translation
@Fans Thanks for your support and patience, here is finally the news for the 2nd anniversary!
Get hyped!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Good evening everybody!

Quick news today to present you the new Pokémon Center design that you will visit throughout the whole game! This design was almost entirely made by myself and we hope you will like this modern look. To show you all of that, what better way than looking at a short video in which you will also be able to hear the musical theme Nedran composed for those Centers. Give us your feedbacks in the right channels!

Oh, and don't forget that we are still looking for people to work with us on the game, check out #🎲recrutement

See you all soon!
Zenos

https://youtu.be/KglMYS4g_-w

Back