• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unpopular opinions

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I would literally drink a cup of dirt before I ever put my lips anywhere near coffee

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    all meat tastes pretty much the same?
    i haven't eaten it in 2yrs but from what i remember, same flavour
    also bacon is disgusting

Years
  • i dont know a single person who has thought sushi was weird. am i just not hearing things correctly?

No you heard right, none of my friends or family will order sush if we go out to eat. They stick to meat and potatoes. If I offer them a cucumber roll they look at me as if I handed them a human head to eat. Well there loss is my gain, more sushi for me to eat. Yum num num..

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
    Years
  • I don't like caramel, only in snickers/mars/twix.
    I like my mushrooms raw.
    I adore eating a 'raw' (unpeeled) cucumber with cocktail sauce.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I have a few 'strange/odd' food preferences that might be unpopular:

I dislike:
    Ketchup - Just don't care much for it, it adds nothing for me
    Mustard - Cannot stand it. it's nasty. Yellow, the all too common variety, is the worst offender.
    Lettuce - Mostly water. Once soggy, is nasty. All too common on burgers.
    Tomatoes - Slimy. ick. gritty when fresh and the seeds do not help, especially if not fresh.
    Pickles - are nasty. Especially common varieties.
    Onions - Nasty. They're awful and often lack any good flavor unless cooked and caramelized to an extent. So I hate them raw.
    Strawberry - No thanks. The seeds are my worst enemy ever.
    Mushrooms - Commonly tastes like I'm chewing on dirt with a soft rubbery texture. Not usually something I enjoy biting into even if its mixed and cooked into something

I Like:
    Mayonnaise - I don't understand why anyone would hate this wonderful condiment, unless they regularly eat Miracle Whip which is not mayonnaise. See a comic on The Oatmeal for an explanation of the flavor differences between the two. {Use google-fu and discretion, it's lowbrow humor}
    Broccoli, Cauliflower - Delicious, even straight and raw. That's a vegetable.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I love Hawaiian pizza but I don't know many people that feel the same way :( Other than that, I don't like green tea or a lot of other popular teas for some reason. I also don't really enjoy bacon or mushrooms which is strange since I loved both when I was younger.

Back