• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Fire Emblem Heroes: Current Tourney

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
Years
  • I got into Fire Emblem Heroes late, but this is my first tourney, and I just wanted to tell you guys that you better be vouching for Ophelia as tourney winner :P

And if not, who are you backing? Why? Is it because of personality, stats, attitude, aesthetics, defaulting? Is it the game the character is from?

I?m not too familiar with characters outside of the ones I?ve met so far in Fates, but I picked Ophelia because she was the first 5* I pulled from the electric event characters, and being the granddaughter of Lissa (and daughter of Olwain(sp) consequently), I like her inherited dorkiness.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well this is awkward- I?m vouching for Linde. Though that?s only because she?s my favourite character aha, but I also think she?ll lose, which will net me just a little bit more feathers and points.

Otherwise, I?d so root for Ophelia and Linde if they weren?t against each other ;;

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I went with Tailtiu

Probably going to lose to The Reinhardt, but oh well lol

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
    Years
  • ?Dragon? said:

Dx traitorrrr!!

?Nah? said:

I mean, probably. He is top tier material, but so is Ophelia :v I am holding out hope, but watching it go back and forth between her and Linde is painful, and I ran out of flags.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    RIP teams Tailtiu, Ophelia, Ishtar, and Odin

I guess I'ma hop on the Magic Is Everything Train now

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
    Years
  • RIP teams Tailtiu, Ophelia, Ishtar, and Odin

I guess I'ma hop on the Magic Is Everything Train now

I am now on #teamlinde ): poor Ophi.

If Linde goes down, I will have to default to Olwen. Ophi was totes robbed, though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I use The Reinhardt. :V Bar Delthea I don't particularly care for the others so much, is all, while he has memes. :V

If they had put in Lute as one of the blue mages I would have instantly supported her though. I guess she was too superior.

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
    Years
  • I use The Reinhardt. :V Bar Delthea I don't particularly care for the others so much, is all, while he has memes. :V

If they had put in Lute as one of the blue mages I would have instantly supported her though. I guess she was too superior.

The Reinhardt will fall to my 1000 banked flags!!! >:D

Years

hah
    I picked Linde since she is a cute character! But Reinhardt is sure to win because memelord reigns supreme \o/

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The thing to be careful with these voting gauntlets - sometimes having too much supporters for one character is a bad thing, because the opposing character is bound to get more multipliers. Seen it happen many times and that's how the lesser popular characters win.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, I've stopped making predictions or the like long ago. It's a dice roll in the end. Unfortunately it also means they're more boring or less worth investing in, outside of watching the community make neat art and silly memes out of the matchups. :<

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Voting Gauntlets can be funny like that yeah

one team will be winning the whole time, then the other will get the multiplier in the last hour and surge ahead to victory

I don't particularly care who wins these anyway, it's just a fun thing to do for me

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
    Years
  • o:< 7.3x for Linde for the next like, fifteen minutes. Go, go, go, go!

(and opposing players, feel free to not log on for the next ninety minutes or so.)

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I started with Tailtiu, then picked Olwen, and now I'm on team Linde. The second I picked Linde, I rolled her on the VG banner (wanted Ishtar or OIwen merges), so maybe it's a sign!

I rarely ever make it to five battles for the rewards in VGs, as I just quickly lose interest as it really is a dice roll on who will win. But it's certainly better now than it was when Lucina/Camilla just dominated the votes with barely any competition.

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
    Years
  • I started with Tailtiu, then picked Olwen, and now I'm on team Linde. The second I picked Linde, I rolled her on the VG banner (wanted Ishtar or OIwen merges), so maybe it's a sign!

I rarely ever make it to five battles for the rewards in VGs, as I just quickly lose interest as it really is a dice roll on who will win. But it's certainly better now than it was when Lucina/Camilla just dominated the votes with barely any competition.

The close calls are super exciting, despite multipliers being BS. Of course, it is only BS when it works against you haha

Linde has taken a considerable lead compared to #reinfart, though. Stay strong O:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Magic is everything.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back