• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

TY

Started C&C Red Alert 3 again to get a co-op playthrough done, altho getting online to work was a bit tedious

and ofc still trying to finish Tiberium Crisis, 1 of 4 campaigns have been knocked out of the park and almost finished a 2nd. Altho planning on doing a playthrough on the hardest difficulty now

Years
  • Etrian Odyssey V

Recently finished Untold 2 and decided to continue onto V while I was still craving more EO. Decided to go with Masurao/Dragoon/Harbinger/Warlock/Shaman. Shaman handles buffs and healing through passives while the others do the offense and debuffs. So far the hardest part was the very first floor. Currently exploring basically hell.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Actually playing minecraft for the first time in months... got this crazy thing in the works

TY

My Summer Car, may they have mercy upon my soul while i destroy the engine

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Dragon Quest Heroes II - About 23 hours into the game and loving every minute of it. If you are a fan of Dragon Quest, this game, as well as the first game, are absolute must-plays.

Final Fantasy IV - Still having fun. Moving very slowly through the game, since it takes number 2 behind Dragon Quest. About 10 hours in.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just started going through The Last Of Us Remastered. Love a good stealth game.

NergyTheMighty

Can't we all just get along? Pretty please?
    Years
  • Ok, so my mom got me ARMS recently (I'm still a senior in high school.) and frankly, it is one of the most underrated titles on the switch compared to the attention the other games get. It's fun to punch other fighters silly and get a good rhythm going for when's best to dodge, block, or attack full force. The other modes available, such as Skillshot (target practice) and the Ball games (V-Ball and B-Ball) help keep things away from becoming repetitive, and the sheer amount of ARMS combinations for each fighter leads to a sheer amount of techniques you can develop with your favorite fighter to truly become a skilled ARMS Champion.
    images

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I'm about 25 hours into Bravely Default and it's been quite fun. Just got the Templar job and currently heading to awaken the earth crystal. The job system was the main reason I enjoyed FFV so much, and it's kinda the same thing with this game.

Also, I believe I'm nearing the end of Persona 2: Innocent Sin. The only negatives I have against it are the incredibly high encounter rate, and the easy bosses.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm hyped about my fave character's return in Kingdom Hearts, so I decided to go back to his roots and replay Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. :D

I couldn't justify replaying it on PS3, since I Platinum'd that ages ago, but I realized I never played my Japanese copy of the original GBA game, which I also haven't replayed since KH2FM came out with the remake. So I've been doing that! I'm about halfway done Sora's side and I legit forgot how much more I enjoyed the gameplay in gba over PS2. It's so much better without the 3D battlefield.

Aside from that, I've been playing through Tales of the Tempest with my friend. Well, I guess technically he's doing all the playing but I'm there for moral support and we're playing on my TV so it totally counts, right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I just finished the final boss + collecting the code cubes in Kirby: Planet Robobot for 3DS. This was my first new Kirby game in years (if we're talking about mainline platformers, it's my first one since Kirby 64), and I've had a great time with it. Now that I'm in something of a Kirby mood, I may pick up Kirby Star Allies when it releases for the Switch.

I also put a couple of hours into Golf Story for Switch today. I'm enjoying it so far. There are a few things that seem a little glitchy (depending on when I save, it seems to forget that I've completed certain side quests and make me do them again), but overall, I'm having a good time. It's a nice follow up to the GBC game Mario Tennis, which I wrapped up a few days ago.

I'm also playing Pokemon Gold before bed when I have the chance. I'm on my way to the Elite Four at the moment. I've been training a lot of different Pokemon, though, so I have a feeling I'm going to end up being somewhat under leveled.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm on a JRPG marathon right now. Finished Persona 2: Innocent Sin a few weeks ago. Playing Persona 2: Eternal Punishment right now.

Plan to play Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky and Final Fantasy 7 after P2EP.

Years
  • Playing Muramasa: The Demon Blade

I finally finished one of the stories, I always quit halfway out of boredom or general lack of interest but I decided to just go straight to Shura (no auto-parry, enemies call you mean names, more boo-boo's) and it was much more enjoyable and far less braindead than Muso.

I think I'll go for all the endings. I might skip over the Total Pandemonium challenge if I find it too hard, fortunately it's an optional thing and there's probably some combination of blades and items that will be able to cheese through it.

Back