• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    I started Borderlands: Handsome Edition. I'm not really good at first person shooters but also? It has fantastic writing and is fun overall! Really enjoying it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I finished the main story in UM last night, so I'm going to rotate Fallout 4 back into the mix.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Besides Xenoblade 2 and Splatoon 2, I'm thinking of starting up Dragon Quest VIII. I remember getting near the end game, and giving up after I spent hours grinding only to forget to save and end up dying for some dumb reason. That was years ago, and I haven't touched it since.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    Well, I pretty much dropped out of Ultra Moon again. I just can't seem to motivate myself into playing it. It's just such a blatant rehash that it puts me off...

I have been playing Pokémon Emerald for a challenge though, and I've just finished Monday to Friday in Postal II.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Currently I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. I used to play the physical cards a lot, and it's nice to be able to play the game again.

TY

I was going to play CS:GO, but then I got banned for 2 hours so im now playing Age of Empires II

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Lol that reminds me, gotta start DQ 9... kinda wanna get 4-6 first though...

I am excited for you!

I'm a HUGE Dragon Quest fan. It's easily my favorite game series. All of the games are great, but different. 6 is certainly the most challenging. IV and V are very old-school. IX is innovative and amazing. It is by far the best RPG on the DS.

As for me,

I'm still primarily playing Fallout 4, but I did rotate Final Fantasy IV (PSP) into the mix.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    L.A. Noire on the Nintendo Switch. Missed this game the first time around. Enjoying the hell out of it on the Switch though.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Finally got around to starting on Bravely Default. I've had the game since it came out, and I haven't as much as put the cartridge into the 3DS until now. It's got the job system, which means I should enjoy it quite a bit as I loved FFV for that same reason.

Also been playing Persona 2, which is the only Persona game I've yet to finish. Not really a fan of the Persona system in this one, but everything else has been pretty great so far.

TY

Tiberium Crisis, a mod from China for C&C Red Alert 2 that looks stunning... apart from the cutscenes (144P *screams internally*)
    It keeps me in touch with my love for the Brotherhood of Nod, evil factions are always lovely~

Back