• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

.Marion

RNG Master
Years

lol

Sabertooth - Raikou
Chicken - Torchic line
Velociraptor - Garchomp?
Hydra - Hydreigon
Bigfoot - Abomasnow
Titan - Golurk

Raikou looks more like a tiger to me than a sabretooth... Its fangs are not big/long enough to be compared to a sabretooth imo...

Garchomp don't look like Velociraptor to me too... More like a hammer head shark with a feet and arms...

Hydreigon looks like a Hydra I agree with that but look at its tail and its body features.. Its more like a Chimera to me than a Hydra... <.<

Oh Abomasnow is a bigfoot? The only big I see is its belly..

No doubt about Golurk after I've seen it.. Its Titan alright.

Katja

Years
They need to make a collie pokemon. >_> It could have like a "Shield of Fluff" ability that make it harder to inflict status problems. :D ANd the shiny one has to be either pink somewhere on it or all white with blue eyes. Q_Q

.Marion

RNG Master
Years
Raikou is a sabertooth tiger/ tiger hybrid it is odd how you don't see it.

No its not odd.. each and everyone of us has different perspective. Well, its just what I perceive of Raikou.. No need to tell me that its odd how I see it or anything...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
No Raikou is a dog, granted it looks like a sabertooth tiger, but it is a dog, a sabertooth tiger is a cat.
Really? Raikou is a sabertooth cat/Tiger hybrid it has nothing of dogs in it. The only one of the three with canine features is Suicune who is part wolf.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
Hmm... Some of these may not be animals, but I would like to see:

A Piano
A Rabbit in a hat
A mermaid that turns into a peryton
A Roadrunner
A Spider Crab
Yup
That is all. For now.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Really? Raikou is a sabertooth cat/Tiger hybrid it has nothing of dogs in it. The only one of the three with canine features is Suicune who is part wolf.
Ummm are you new to pokemon? Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are the three legendary dogs. First generation had the three legendary birds, second generation had the three legendary dogs this is common knowledge.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
Yes, but it is also common knowledge that the legendary dogs are actually cats, Entei being a lion, Raikou being a tiger and Suicune being a panther.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Suicunes a panther? Okay then but I still stand by my statement they are dogs, dogs are not cats, a tiger, and a lion have not been done yet (except maybe Luxray but to me he doesn't count).

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Suicunes a panther? Okay then but I still stand by my statement they are dogs, dogs are not cats, a tiger, and a lion have not been done yet (except maybe Luxray but to me he doesn't count).
Um are you new to Pokemon they are called the Legendary Beasts. The recent events of the shiny ones were called Crown BEASTS not Crown dogs. Entei is a lion, Raikou is a sabertooth tiger/tiger hybrid, Suicune is a Uniwolfpard.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Um are you new to Pokemon they are called the Legendary Beasts. The recent events of the shiny ones were called Crown BEASTS not Crown dogs. Entei is a lion, Raikou is a sabertooth tiger/tiger hybrid, Suicune is a Uniwolfpard.
Nope I've been into pokemon since it first came to America and when I was little they were officially called the legendary dogs so yes they are dogs.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
Ok then. What dog has tiger-like stripes and fangs, or a mane?

And regardless of what they are called, they are based on big cats.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
And they were the legendary dogs, but now it's been changed to the legendary beasts.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Ok then. What dog has tiger-like stripes and fangs, or a mane?

And regardless of what they are called, they are based on big cats.
Arcanine lol

But no they are not dogs. You must be the most ignorant person ever. I said the recent event was called Crown BEASTS they are Beasts not dogs. Dogs do not have fangs hanging out of their mouths like sabertooth tigers. I have been a fan since day 1 too but I know they are the Beasts not the dogs. And I know they are based on big pussy cats.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Arcanine lol

But no they are not dogs. You must be the most ignorant person ever. I said the recent event was called Crown BEASTS they are Beasts not dogs. Dogs do not have fangs hanging out of their mouths like sabertooth tigers. I have been a fan since day 1 too but I know they are the Beasts not the dogs. And I know they are based on big pussy cats.

Your point is understandable, but please.
...No need for the "ignorant" bit.

Back