• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
  • Arcanine lol

But no they are not dogs. You must be the most ignorant person ever. I said the recent event was called Crown BEASTS they are Beasts not dogs. Dogs do not have fangs hanging out of their mouths like sabertooth tigers. I have been a fan since day 1 too but I know they are the Beasts not the dogs. And I know they are based on big pussy cats.
    They used to be called the legendary dogs, but they recently changed them to beasts, they were originally dogs and anyone who has followed pokemon from the beginning knows they were the legendary dogs. And do not call me ignorant just because I disagree with your opinion, it makes you look ignorant. Also now that you bring up arcanine it just makes my point, arcanine has tiger stripes and a mane and it is still a dog, sudowoodo looks like a tree when it's a rock, Kangaskhan looks nothing like a kangaroo but it is still a kangaroo. Also I'll report you every time you personally attack me so it would be best for you to grow up, your seventeen, act like it. This will be my last post arguing with you as I am completely disgusted with your childish behavior.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    There needs to be a porpoise pokemon. We have Wailord being a whale, so we need something like a porpoise emperor thing. I would also like to see a gerbil and a goose pokemon.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Stork. They can be the next regional bird. Light and fast. Like Woobat like stats is what I see them with but more Physical.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • They used to be called the legendary dogs, but they recently changed them to beasts, they were originally dogs and anyone who has followed pokemon from the beginning knows they were the legendary dogs. And do not call me ignorant just because I disagree with your opinion, it makes you look ignorant. Also now that you bring up arcanine it just makes my point, arcanine has tiger stripes and a mane and it is still a dog, sudowoodo looks like a tree when it's a rock, Kangaskhan looks nothing like a kangaroo but it is still a kangaroo. Also I'll report you every time you personally attack me so it would be best for you to grow up, your seventeen, act like it. This will be my last post arguing with you as I am completely disgusted with your childish behavior.
    My childish behavior? you started this nonsense. They were never legendary dogs. Wherever you got your info it was false. Sudowoodo is based off of a tree. Raikou IS a sabertooth tiger, Entei is a lion and Suicune is made of many animals that include wolf,panther,cheetah and some say unicorn. They are the Legendary Beasts, and they have been since day 1.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    My childish behavior? you started this nonsense. They were never legendary dogs. Wherever you got your info it was false. Sudowoodo is based off of a tree. Raikou IS a sabertooth tiger, Entei is a lion and Suicune is made of many animals that include wolf,panther,cheetah and some say unicorn. They are the Legendary Beasts, and they have been since day 1.
    ACTUALLY, it depends on the person if they want to call them Legendary beasts or dogs (heck even cats) because some people personally see canine or feline features to them, therefore referring to them as legendary dogs or legendary cats. But yeah, the collective term for the three of them is legendary beasts. (though, i'm not saying calling them legendary dogs or cats as wrong)

so yeah, actually both of you are wrong :P

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I'm not wrong. Did you not see what they called the events. Crown BEASTS. Legendary dogs was a fan name made years ago because they did not have a name back then. But the events being called Crown BEASTS pretty much confirms them being the Legendary BEASTS.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • My childish behavior? you started this nonsense. They were never legendary dogs. Wherever you got your info it was false. Sudowoodo is based off of a tree. Raikou IS a sabertooth tiger, Entei is a lion and Suicune is made of many animals that include wolf,panther,cheetah and some say unicorn. They are the Legendary Beasts, and they have been since day 1.
    No I started a logical debate you made it personal.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • They were originally called the legendary dogs officially and then they changed it to beasts, I'm not complaining about your opinion on this matter I'm mad that you called me ignorant and made it personal.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • They were never officially called the dogs ever. Dogs is a fan term name that people called them until Beasts were confirmed there names now please stop the bickering.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • We need some fossils of better dinosaurs. The only dinos we got were Archen/Archeops (Archeopteryx were dinosaurs), Cranidos/Rampardos (Pachysephalosaurus) and Shieldon/Bastiodon (Triceratops). We should get a Tyrannosaurus and a Diplodacus. The Tyrannosaurus could be Rock/Dark and the Diplodacus could be Rock/Grass. I also think a poison dart frog could be cool and a better whale or shark seems necessary. I'm sorry, but Wailord and Sharpedo are dumb-looking and weak. A killer whale or a hammerhead shark would be really cool. And a better rabbit would be great. Bunneary is ugly and it tries to be cute, and Lopunny is a Gardevoir wannabe. A hare Pokemon with really high speed and excellent typing could be a great addition to Pokemon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    We need a white tiger

What I really want is a white lion.

whitelionmaleadultside.jpg

white_lion6.jpg

A real lion, not the crappy one we have already, a majestic one. :3

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I never knew there were white lions. Awesome Ice type maybe?

@ Elgyem: Kyogre is a killer whale and Garchomp has Hammerhead features(It's head)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Don't start again. Do you not see the similar patterns of an orca on Kyogres back? And Garchomp isn't a dragon it is just dragon type It is based on the land shark and has a hammerhead sharks head.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • I'm not starting anything I'm just saying that garchomp and Kyogre are not what she wants, she wants a water type hammerhead shark and a black and white killer whale if I wanted to start something I'd just call you ignorant like you called me.

Back