• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
  • Dolphin. I guess Gorebyss is some Pink dolphin thing but...
    Toucan. This is one of my REAL wants for a Pokemon. And if they do, this better not be a messed up design.
    Flamingo. Another want. I love birds. X3

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • I'd like to see a more Gerbil-like Pokemon, as they are my favourite animals. x3
    I guess Mew is quite Gerbil-like, especially the tail & back feet, but it wouldn't hurt to have a more obvious one.

Nilz

renegade of funk.
    Years
  • Well I think ninetales and zoroark make reasonable enough foxes, a werewolf isn't really an ANIMAL but I would like to see a more better made wolf. A better T-rex would be cool but Tyranitar is kinda based on one. Arcanine is pretty darn close to a husky and a Robot Dragon would be pretty crazo. There aren't a lot of animals I can think of that havn't been made into pokemon but a big cat like a lion or tiger would be cool, I don't think Raikou really counts. A better defined rhino would also be pretty cool.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Let's see. I want a Legendary Trio based somewhat off prominent members of the Reds in the Russian Revolution. But... make them DINOSAURS! Don't ask.

Brutarex - Dragon/Rock - Lenin
    Brutacarn - Dragon/Ice - Trotsky
    Brutaspine = Dragon/Steel - Stalin

I don't know what dinosaurs have to do with Communism, but what do goats have to do with the Three Musketeers?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Alot of you are really reaching out on animals that you think are pokemon, gorebyss is not a dolphin and entei, archanine, luxray are not lions (luxray maybe but that is a poor excuse for a lion) that being said, we need a dolphin, a lion, a hyena, a flamingo, and an anaconda.

Years
  • lol, Zoroark kind of is like a werewolf, and last time I checked the entire Eevee family were foxes. With one tail only. Dunno if Espeon would count, since it's more a split-end.

And Mightyena is obviously a wolf.

But do you know the most common animal they have never ever made a Pokemon about? Goats and rams.

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • Only few animals come in my mind, namely..

-Sabretooth Tiger
    -Orangutan
    -Velociraptor
    -Ram
    -Chicken

and some mythical animals that I think they are not covering yet:

-Hydra
    -Bigfoot
    -Titan
    -Kraken

Years
  • Only few animals come in my mind, namely..

-Sabretooth Tiger
    -Orangutan
    -Velociraptor
    -Ram
    -Chicken

and some mythical animals that I think they are not covering yet:

-Hydra
    -Bigfoot
    -Titan
    -Kraken

lol

Sabertooth - Raikou
    Chicken - Torchic line
    Velociraptor - Garchomp?
    Hydra - Hydreigon
    Bigfoot - Abomasnow
    Titan - Golurk

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I, for one, have yet to see a Pokemon that has been based off of Manbearpig the hammerhead shark, the quail, the daddy long legs, or the angel fish.
    Garchomp has hammerhead in it. and for people saying goats Cobalion is based on an animal very closly related to goats. Mekhor I think is what it is.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    What about Echidnas? I haven't seen any of those.

Yeah, a basic goat pokemon would be nice. Or a eastern dragon style.

i dont think there is a pokemon based on basic, western dragons, is there? i mean there have been similarities but like, something like this. Salamence doesn't really count. And neither Charizard since its not dragon type. but similar to charizard, yeah.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • There isn't a Pokemon that is based on the common household pest a roach and also a Zebra Turkey Fish (Yes its an animal, click the spoiler below)

Spoiler:

I think that this fish is extremely beautiful

AND....speaking of another Zebra animal

Spoiler:

:t354:TG

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Guyah gigigigi

Not a SPIDER oh god. I mean there have been spider pokemon but none of them have been the ones that would make me wet myself >:(

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Entei and Luxray are Lions get over it. And Mightyena and Poochyena are hyenas.

Entei is a dog, lions are cats, entei is not a lion. Luxray maybe a lion (I'm not sure) but it hardly counts. Poochyena and Mightyena may be hyenas so I stand corrected but I still want another Hyena closer in coloration and with a laugh as it's cry in another generation, but this is called animals that are not pokemon yet so whatever.

Back