• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Clubhouse Coffee Lounge

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I would happily join a nature/ bug club and an Ice or Psychic club!!!

Years
  • Let there be light!

I'm joining the electric club for sure. My favorite electric type trainer is Volkner. It's a close race between Raichu and Ampharos for my favorite electric pokemon.

I'll also join a poison Pokemon club. I love me some Gengar, Vileplume, Roserade, Nidoqueen, Venusaur and more.

Virtually anything from the Pokemon franchise has the seal of approval to be made into a club. It's not like there's a shortage of Pokemon fans here or anything :)

Incidentally, does anyone here at The Clubhouse play agricultural rpg games? Since we have a whole of lot of wildlife lovers eager for the nature/etymology club, I was wondering if there are others who simulate the great outdoors when they're stuck indoors? I like Harvest Moon/ Story of Seasons series. Now that the Friends of Mineral Town remake has been released I admit, I am getting more curious about buying a Nintendo Switch. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Not gonna lie one of the hardest things to find is a nice background for the main post. Cause I was thinking of like a Power Plant feel to it.

Years
  • We have had a lot of intimate discussions recently in the mental health club. Often our own physical health and the well-being of our loved ones are topics of conversation there-- physical and emotional welfare are interconnected after all. This got me thinking that there might be enough people out there to form a similar club, but an the emphasis on general health and wellness. A name that I'm considering right now is Nurse Joy's Wellness Hour.

As with The Mental Health club, it wouldn't be there to replace professional care from your doctor, but it could always be an additional place for support whether you want to talk about diet & exercise, covid 19, pregnancy and childbirth, pms or other reproductive health, recovery from surgery, living with pots, asthma, quitting smoking, cancer survival stories. It would be a serious, heavy club at times in content and tone, and it definitely would be an ambitious project because I think it would have a large audience of members to interact with, but I'm willing to put in the work if you guys are with me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I had a bug club before but I neglected it, baww.

We'll see how it goes in the LGBTQ+ club now. I plan on making topics every once in a while.

Years
  • There's been an update to the rules. Nothing huge, just a clause letting you guys know that you're welcome to co-own clubs with another member if you'd like. We have some successful clubs already that are collaborative efforts like the Eeveelution club and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon club.

Also Fairy and I have added more detail to calling dibs, for members who are interested in making a club in future, but may not be able to build it straight away. If you call dibs then that gives you a hold time of up to 3 months to create your club within. So you're covered for at least 90 days before anyone else can form a club on the same topic.

pkmin3033

So I was thinking about the VG Music Club I was hoping to make at some point in my existence, and I was wondering if I should incorporate it into a general orchestral club - one for orchestrated video game and anime soundtrack, movie score, and classical music. A very large percentage of soundtrack is classical, and classical music is a lovely thing to discuss itself. We could have albums of the week, music battles, and maybe Name That Tunes if I can ever figure out how editing software works!I also want to call it "Too many notes" which I am sure 98% of people won't understand without looking it up and I love bamboozling people with obscure movie references based off of apparent real-life words

Been wondering if a JRPG Club would gain any traction either...

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • +1 one the general orchestral club! I'd join in a heartbeat. :)

The Nature Club is officially posted, though its CSS and events aren't quite ready. Now it's in the moderation que! Sorry for the delay, everyone! <3

Years
  • A new idea for a club came to me last night. Everybody has experienced the feeling of caring about somebody before, whether that is family, friends, a teacher, coach neighbor, romantic partner. This might sound a little opague for a club, but what if there was a club about love and relationships? There are clubs here, particularly with the life prefix, that have room to potentially encompass the positive impact that others have on us like the new lgbtq+ alliance, Days Gone By-the memories and nostalgia and The Four Seasons, the later being a club about celebrating different times of year. However, I think it could be interesting to have a club specifically about appreciating others.

I want to say that 2020 has really strengthened my own appreciation for loved ones, since a time of pandemic can mean separation from those we most want to see. So I thought it would be nice to have a club where we talk about the people we care about.

I am pitching this idea in the lounge to see if there's anybody who would like to join a club like that before I crate it.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • I'd be interested! Even if I'm not very active, it sounds like a nice place to fall back on... and just know that I can rely on when it comes to talk about these topics. Great idea <3

Years
  • Not that I have searched too much but I haven't seen a weightlifting, gym club. I'm not sure how much traction it would get but I would start one of enough people seem interested. It has been my main hobby, interest ,besides cooking, since probably high school when we lifted for wrestling and football. It wouldn't have to be strictly for lifting but it could be any kind of excercising but I would prefer just lifting since there is already a lot you can cover on the topic.

Years
  • Not that I have searched too much but I haven't seen a weightlifting, gym club. I'm not sure how much traction it would get but I would start one of enough people seem interested. It has been my main hobby, interest ,besides cooking, since probably high school when we lifted for wrestling and football. It wouldn't have to be strictly for lifting but it could be any kind of excercising but I would prefer just lifting since there is already a lot you can cover on the topic.

Try Close Combat. I need to update it, but the club is about fitness and strength, and weight lifting is specifically a topic open for discussion, so are varsity sports, martial arts, exercise, general health, even action movies and fighting video games. It's all about the body!

I know we have a fellow weightlifter and clubhouse regular Dragon King who mentioned that they were interested in coming to this club in future. Give it a look over there, and see if this sounds like your kind of place too.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=440554

Years

• Club idea, what if we had a sci-fi lovers club? There you could discuss your favorite science-fiction movies, animes and books, we could even read novels tgether as a clubhouse activity, share ideas for your own-sci fi stories, world-building exercises, watch science documentaries, moon landing footage, and share real news events of cutting edge technology, inventions and scientifc breakthroughs and discoveries. This club would be dystopian societies, robotics and androids, time and space travel and alternate dimensions, extraterrestrials and more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Club idea, what if we had a sci-fi lovers club? There you could discuss your favorite science-fiction movies, animes and books, we could even read novels tgether as a clubhouse activity, share ideas for your own-sci fi stories, world-building exercises, watch science documentaries, moon landing footage, and share real news events of cutting edge technology, inventions and scientifc breakthroughs and discoveries. This club would be dystopian societies, robotics and androids, time and space travel and alternate dimensions, extraterrestrials and more.
    As much as I adore scifi, maybe it's a bit too broad? Considering how many things and fandoms can fit under it.

However, one scifi club is better than hardly any scifi related clubs at all, so why not give it a go 😄

Years
  • I was thinking about starting a Chess thread in general but Roni suggested that I start a Club instead, posting here to see if there would be any interest in a Club or if I should just go ahead and do a post somewhere else.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I was thinking about making a fashion club, but I worry that fashion is too broad of a topic... and let's say I limit it to only alternative fashion. Then that would exclude non-alt fashion. Thoughts anyone? Would anyone want to join a fashion club?

Back