• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weight Loss/Gain Progress Thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika, old ladies hide their age and weight, come on, join the fun

"Classified" lmao kjsdhjk

Ok, why not. My start weight is 136 lbs (if I calculated from kilos correctly) and my goal is 114 lbs. That's losing 10 kg and I'm not even sure it'll be possible lol but hey, aim for the stars and you'll land in the treetops, right?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hello, joining the weight gain club! It fluctuates a bit daily but current weigh in is 87 lbs - I know it doesn't seem like a huge difference but I'd like to get back to around 95 lbs, which was my normal weight throughout most of my life (I'm 5'0" so I'm not like horribly underweight for my size), but I somehow dropped a bunch of weight last year and have been slowly gaining it back.

My doctor told me I need more iron, so my only "plan" so far has just been to eat more iron rich foods, which has worked a bit - at my lowest I was 83 lbs, so I've definitely made some progress in the past few months. Sloowly.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • disappointed to report 247.4. i've been eating! healthy! what! the hell!
    i can only hope this is muscle building for a while before i start losing fat??

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    disappointed to report 247.4. i've been eating! healthy! what! the hell!
    i can only hope this is muscle building for a while before i start losing fat??

Easy there Arnold! :P

I'm assuming you've been doing strength exercises? I read the other day that eating anything, regardless of how healthy/unhealthy the meals are, and sitting all day does create unnecessary fat.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yeah I'm not like. particularly active but I'm moving most of the day and doing targeted strength exercises? And I don't eat a lot really. The annoying thing is that I'm usually hella stable but now that I'm trying to be healthier I'm gaining? ugh

Years
  • ???

Ok so my last weight I took at the pain center, but I took my weight for wiifit today (at 6pm) and it said 276 lbs. I'm not going to mark that as progress since it might just be a difference in the accuracy of scales. I'll try and remember to take it next week, and then compare it to my next doctor's appointment. (It's at the end of this month)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well, something is helping. 245.6 today! I kind of wonder if the first scale I weighed myself on was calibrated wrong?

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • I'll hop on board since I am intending to hit my goal weight this year. I'll throw in my current statistics:

Since we have users on the metric system I'll also include some approximate metric measurements.

Weight: 203lbs (~92kg)
    Height: 5'10"/5'11" (180cm (fun fact I actually am 180cm it's the imperial version that makes it more confusing lol))
    Goal: 155lbs or 48lbs lost (~70kg or ~22kg lost)

Also is it okay to discuss what techniques/plans we have for weight loss? Also maybe share some recipes?

I'm starting a 23/1 intermittent fasting diet today, going to up my vegetable intake, and I'm going to start exercising when it warms up a bit and stops raining.

Also just to note some past success I weighed roughly 240lbs back in 2013 so it's coming off slowly but I'm making progress. Also my weight is usually 15-20lbs lower in summertime (DAMN YOU WINTER).

Back