• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I'm sorry, but who suspected Sphealo first and got the ball rolling?

Me, actually.

First vote against Sphealo. (Though I do concede you were discussing it as well)

giphy.gif

Years
  • Me, actually.

First vote against Sphealo. (Though I do concede you were discussing it as well)

giphy.gif

Of course it seems likely she'll die, I'm like 90% certain she's the Seer and it looks like our angel just got whacked. It certainly looks that way so even if she is not the seer there's a huge chance the mafia will take her out anyway.

You're simply retaliating against me because you don't want to die. You have no real evidence.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Of course it seems likely she'll die, I'm like 90% certain she's the Seer and it looks like our angel just got whacked. It certainly looks that way so even if she is not the seer there's a huge chance the mafia will take her out anyway.

You're simply retaliating against me because you don't want to die. You have no real evidence.

How would she logically be the Seer?

Night One - gimmepie
    Night Two - Foxrally
    ???

How would she have inspected THREE people when we've only had two opportunities for the Seer to inspect?

If you can explain that to me, then I'll vote for myself. Otherwise there's no logical answer and she LIED or GUESSED.

Still [BURN] gimmepie

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just an FYI, gunner edited her post from saying "you aren't Hellspawn" to "both of you aren't Hellspawn". Transparency, folks! ;)

Salzorrah

Years
  • Yes, because fast paced ninjas keep ninjaing me... But that's logically true, Klippy and gimmepie aren't Hellspawn, but I'm not sure if they are Unaffiliated.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Is that a vote for gimmiepie?

Also, I'm confused now. arachnidsGrip claims to know even information to know, a whole lot more than possible.
    1. If she's trustworthy and her information would be correct , there aren't even many suspects left. Killing her will be a great loss, but it can confirm the information she gave.
    2. If she's Hellspawn, killing her is the only good option.
    3. Third option, is she's just a vanilla citizen and bluffing the whole story together. Killing her takes away the possible but unsure information, but we'll loose a Havenite.

From this, I think killing her seems to have more benefits than letting her live. Because the rest is all unsure, I'll vote:
    [BURN] arachnidsGrip

Years
  • How would she logically be the Seer?

Night One - gimmepie
    Night Two - Foxrally
    ???

How would she have inspected THREE people when we've only had two opportunities for the Seer to inspect?

If you can explain that to me, then I'll vote for myself. Otherwise there's no logical answer and she LIED or GUESSED.

Still [BURN] gimmepie

The odds of her guessing a Hellspawn correctly are pretty slim.
    Obviously she has some sort of role that is letting her pick up on it, that or she's reading into things we aren't seeing.

Either way your supplying evidence against gunner, the only thing you can say about me is that I don't think she should be burned.You're still just pointing the finger at me in retaliation.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The odds of her guessing a Hellspawn correctly are pretty slim.
    Obviously she has some sort of role that is letting her pick up on it, that or she's reading into things we aren't seeing.

Either way your supplying evidence against gunner, the only thing you can say about me is that I don't think she should be burned.You're still just pointing the finger at me in retaliation.

I think your excuses for her are not that impressive and the gimmepie I know wouldn't be giving such weak reasoning unless he was Siren'd or Hellspawn. :( I can guarantee gunner has a secret role, of which there is only two, and she seems too obvious to be a Havenite Hero.

Unless you're defending her for some good reason, it puts guilt on you and she wants to die too much and it's too obvious her secret role will activate upon death otherwise she wouldn't be casting votes for herself and drawing so much suspicion.

Salzorrah

Years
  • All I can say about the Hellspawn is that they are green sticky savages that shouldn't be allowed in Havenite soil. Take that as you will, I won't bug anyone this phase, until it's necessary that I do.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Since there's like two new pages of posts, here are the choices so far. It'd be prudent to read back though in order to see what transpired and figure out what's going on.

BURN
    arachnidsGrip (arachnidsGrip, H.A.N.)
    gimmepie (Foxrally, Klippy)
    Klippy (gimmepie)​

It's sort of obvious that arachnidsGrip wants us to vote for her, so I'd suggest avoiding that path if you don't want her possibly secret role to activate.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    It does seem like she wants to die. Either there's a secret role that lets her see multiple people's allegiance at once, or there's a secret role that lets her do something upon death and she just guessed Sphealo as Hellspawn or something?

I have no idea what to do now. This probably won't be final, but

[BURN] Klippy

Because he's throwing lots of accusations. But I guess so is everyone else. Regardless, I need to make a vote and for now I'm leaving this as it's unlikely Klippy will get enough votes to be lynched anyway.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • arachnidsGrip's behavior really strikes me as that of a Jester, which could be or is similar to one of the secret roles.

I don't really find gimmepie suspicious and none of the arguments to burn him make much sense.

[Burn] Klippy

Back