• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I found some bug in Pewter City.
Well, is not even a big problem but when you enter the Pokémon Center you going to the middle of the center.

This game is awesome

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I think this is my Favorite Rom (: I Got To Beta 5, and i was wondering, what part does it end at?I can't get to Green when she tells me to meet her at Route 7. Is that the end of the Beta?

DonGGaMilo

Red Special Creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
hey man, if i cant get a PIKA
never i can't PIKA ??
T.T I HAVE NO POKE BALL
SO I DIDNT GET THAT..

OMG

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Are there less than 10 chapters left for Red? Does that mean that the next beta will be the final one and will you make blue next?

Not sure. Originally, I wanted Red to travel to ORANGE ISLAND, but I don't whether to make it a separate a game that features ASH instead...

I've only noticed one minor glitch, I can't evolve Eevee into Espeon and Umbreon with the Moon Stone and Sun Stone. And when you get to the Lapras Mini Chapter, the Lapras sprite isn't there but you can still battle him.

Oh really? Okay, I'll fix it. Yeah, I've only tested Lapras mini chapter once. Okay, I'll release Beta 5.5 later tomorrow.

This is a good HACK!I like it very much!

Thank you, this really means a lot.

I found some bug in Pewter City.
Well, is not even a big problem but when you enter the Pokémon Center you going to the middle of the center.

This game is awesome

Okay, thanks, I'll fix it for beta 5.5

I think this is my Favorite Rom (: I Got To Beta 5, and i was wondering, what part does it end at?I can't get to Green when she tells me to meet her at Route 7. Is that the end of the Beta?

Wow, you finished already? Lol, I'm just slow I guess :(. Yeah, that's where Beta 5 ends.

hey man, if i cant get a PIKA
never i can't PIKA ??
T.T I HAVE NO POKE BALL
SO I DIDNT GET THAT..

OMG

I used up a lot of energy trying to read this. Buy POKEBALL then!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2013
h t t p://xi angce.baidu.com/ picture/det ail/bec6af33c0c 373babdf117b0bffd5b 2d440 33986
BETA 4.5

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
And one last glitch is whenever I get to Pallet Town after the Cinnabar Island it warps me to the room with Sabrina in it and I can move around in there but nothing happens.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
i just recently downloaded and patch beta 5 on top of my current glaze file, and now it is freezing on me whenever i encounter a battle with a trainer and i could not go through the bike trail to get to celadon city. was i suppose to patch to a new fireRed rom??..please help

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
i just recently downloaded and patch beta 5 on top of my current glaze file, and now it is freezing on me whenever i encounter a battle with a trainer and i could not go through the bike trail to get to celadon city. was i suppose to patch to a new fireRed rom??..please help

Yes you patch it on a new fire red ROM to avoid glitching.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
I ask the same...

I started reading the manga few days ago and it just catched me! And this is the closest hack/game
I know to it. So...

its gonna be finished someday?

I will be reporting bugs as well, also IDK but if I could be of a help well... I have tons of free time so?

Anyway I loved this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
And also I liket it cause its old school pokemon I mean the firsts gens wich brings
years back into the past when Ash was my favorite character.

DonGGaMilo

Red Special Creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
i wish next version would be yellow version like story in manga

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
BETA 5.5 has been released

Current Glaze file? I said patch it on a clean FireRed rom, and you decided to do the complete opposite.

And one last glitch is whenever I get to Pallet Town after the Cinnabar Island it warps me to the room with Sabrina in it and I can move around in there but nothing happens.

Okay, I'll take a look in that.

Last edited:
Back