• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How fast is your internet?

Years
  • Back by popular demand! not really

So PC, what are your internet speeds like? Do you wish they were faster, or maybe slower? Are you satisfied as is with your current connection?

Anyways, let's head on over to speedtest.net and test away! 8)

Here's my latest result!

6328587307.png

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    6328638373.png

It peaks around 65 MB/s, even though my plan is only 60.

pkmin3033

You don't want to know what it was before Monday, trust me. The download speed is usually a bit faster, and I'm not in the same room either so the signal is weaker. But even so. I love my new internet <3

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • 2903436339.png

Considering that 5 months ago I had a radio antenna on my roof which offered me only 4 Mbps in download and 256 Kbps in upload, this is really good.

Years
  • 2903436339.png

Considering that 5 months ago I had a radio antenna on my roof which offered me only 4 Mbps in download and 256 Kbps in upload, this is really good.
    Radio antenna? Do you not have a traditional internet connection with fiber and/or copper going to your home?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Radio antenna? Do you not have a traditional internet connection with fiber and/or copper going to your home?

I have fiber now, it finally arrived here last August, but I subscribed only this January because I was still bonded to my Radio ISP whose antenna looked something like this:
    Spoiler:

Even before that I had a practically non-existent ADSL (traditional copper) connection which was supposed to go up to 7 Mbps, but the usual speeds were lower (3/4 Mbps) and it also suffered from severe and frequent slowdowns:
    Spoiler:

Luckily, it all ended well and I now have a pretty decent Internet connection and I'm happy with it. {:3}

Years
  • We have fibre here but it's only offered by bell which is the worst provider in the history of the internet.
    My dad has a cable hookup, it's faster there D:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years

• wait what. something's terribly amiss here, lmao.
    i'm not where I usually stay atm, but back home on average he we get about 20mb on a (supposed) 70mb plan.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

I hope I don't have to move away from them when they raise my bill next year.

Back