• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ewwwww Joey sleeps in the nude

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
  • I'm a pretty careless person, and sometimes, I go sleep with my soccer kit still on from my practice. Or once 9more than once) I slept when my jeans on, and it was pretty normal to me. I basically sleep with whatever I'm wearing, it doesn't affects my sleeping.

Like last week, I slept with my jacket on, and I really didn't care. Yesterday, I slept with a Bob Marley Hat on, just because I was wearing it. I dig into sleep you know.

I remember that once there was a big earthquake, but I didn't feel a thing or hear anything although a lot of people screamed.

Years
  • Depending on what's in the closet, but generally my pyjamas come in sets of either short-sleeves and shorts or short-sleeves and pants. Either way, they're rather comfortable to sleep in as I find sleeping completely nude slightly...strange. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with doing so, but I feel weird not having clothing on while sleeping.

And then there are my plushes that take up about half my bed so they help in keeping my body warm along with my comforter.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people who add more clothes when it get's cold, I add a blanket to the bed...

I sleep in boxers, I don't like sleeping in any more clothes because they can wrinkle and become uncomfortable.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    in winter, i sleep in long-sleeved pajamas with two blankets and a duvet because it's really cold. in summer, i wear pajama sets that consist of t-shirts and shorts. if it's too hot tho, i'll sleep in my underwear, but that's as far as i'll go. i have three plush toys i sleep with every night: a white bunny, a pink dolphin and a cupcake that actually smells like cupcakes. :pink_love:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    T-shirt and shorts if hot, t-shirt and sweatpants or pajama pants if cold. The colder it gets, the more blankets I put.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    What the hell kinda dude sleeps in the nude, I mean have you seen us at night. Kinda hard to tame ifyouknow

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • What the hell kinda dude sleeps in the nude, I mean have you seen us at night. Kinda hard to tame ifyouknow

Au contraire. I thought it was like, the normal thing to do until I saw this thread. Like... idk I guess I just always thought "why not if you have your own room", haha.

...not that I do. I never had my own room until I was 18 and old habits die hard. It feels kinda weird now to sleep without wearing anything, but I feel like that's because for so long I always just slept in a pair of shorts (dunno why boxers weren't really the thing for me). If I'd have had my own space when I was younger I'd probably not have worn anything and I didn't think anyone else did either.

Years
  • so you watch\ed Friends, interesting

I sleep with a pajama, (never slept naked before i should try that) And, with a certain blanket and pillow.a

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Au contraire. I thought it was like, the normal thing to do until I saw this thread. Like... idk I guess I just always thought "why not if you have your own room", haha.

...not that I do. I never had my own room until I was 18 and old habits die hard. It feels kinda weird now to sleep without wearing anything, but I feel like that's because for so long I always just slept in a pair of shorts (dunno why boxers weren't really the thing for me). If I'd have had my own space when I was younger I'd probably not have worn anything and I didn't think anyone else did either.
    But what about

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31201-1396891438-4.gif

Back