• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] HAPPY POKEMON DAY TO EVERYONE :D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • So i was on tumblr today, and if i read the post i read right, and i'm pretty sure I DID, then apperently, today is Pokemon Day :) (November 17th.....if its official i'm going to write this down on my calender for next year FOR SURE :P).

Here's some tumblr reblogs I did on my Korrina themed tumblr blog to celebrate today:
    https://cutesexaykorrina.tumblr.com...kedkitsune-korrina-and-lucario-celebrating-it
    https://cutesexaykorrina.tumblr.com...rrina-says-happy-pokemon-day-everyone-keep-on
    Annnnd the second one is the best xD I could just hear her hot voice as i read all that...o////o mmm-hmmn. ^/////^

EDIT: I'm using yellow text instead of my signature piiink for this post cuz well pokemon's awesome little mascot is yellow anyways xD

MAJOR edit: Yeeeeep :3 Just re-read the post I saw on tumblr (i reblogged it on my cute pokemon tumblr). November 17th really IS the day pokemon day falls on ^_~ I'm gonna go write it down on my new calender now (and then go back to bed and hopefully have some epic korrina dream or something in honer of today x3; hee! i deserve it...<3)

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Awww, very cute pearlshipping picture jackster x3; I love it ^_^ Thanks for posting it :3

It turns out Pokemon Day is on the 26th (or was it the 27th?) of FEBUARY xD I did some google research lol So i'm not so sure why that person made the post they did on tumblr :P

I did obsess over Pikachu quite a bit today though lol (he's probably tied up with lucario as my most favorite pokemon right now xD)

I did some drawings of female Pikachu cosplaying as Korrina and Lucario earlier today (i need to color them in sometime xD) and I came up with a electric/fighting type gen 8 mega evolution for Pikachu too. And it has spiked up fur like Jolteon does, btw xD I think a fighting type mega evolution would work really well for Pika. Especially since he battles just so much in the anime lol Also, Pikachu and Korrina kinda remind me of each other xD Cheery colors/personality, fast movement skills (korrina with her skates lol), general battling theme they have to them, super cute overall. :3 <3 Yay for cuteness :D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    there really is a day for everything lol

like, while every day seems so have some sort of "holiday" designated to it, I didn't really expect there to be one for Pokemon

LadyJirachu

Years
  • there really is a day for everything lol

like, while every day seems so have some sort of "holiday" designated to it, I didn't really expect there to be one for Pokemon

OF COURSE Pokemon has its own day! ^_^ Pokemon is awesome.

I remember being super into the first 'pokemon day', which was i think in 2015?

I'm glad it wasn't 2014.....I had a bit of trouble relating to pokemon that year believe it or not :( that was one of the worst years of my life </3

Well.....2014 wasn't 100% bad. I first saw Korrina's arc that year ^_^ even though i was too troubled to relise i liked korrina right away x.x;

Sometimes the past isn't worth thinking about a lot I guess. Its like that song from my little pony: The past does not define me, cuz my past is not today ;) yeah.......that's a good song o-o;

Also, maybe my crush wasn't meant to be a right away thing. As strange as it sounds xD; Considered i'm like the mega obsessed crazy korrina lady now o.O; xD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I celebrate Pokemon everyday, but this is news to me.
    Happy Pokemon-day!

Last edited:
    Back