Age 22
São Paulo, Brazil
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
14 posts
79 Days
Hey, great resource. However, I've found a bug. Whenever I go to another region, for some reason the sprites are automatically change for the Dynamax versions. For example, I have a Pikachu that I want to evolve into Alolan Raichu, so I set up a test map that it's techinically in another region (even though is literally outside on the starter area). So what happens is that whenever I go to that map, my Pikachu shows it's dynamax sprite, in the summary or in the battle, but it can still evolves into Alolan Raichu. I found a little odd, so I've decided to report this little bug that I've discovered.

Anyway, aside from that, I'm loving this resource overall
Online now
Posted 8 Hours Ago
61 posts
290 Days
Hey, great resource. However, I've found a bug. Whenever I go to another region, for some reason the sprites are automatically change for the Dynamax versions. For example, I have a Pikachu that I want to evolve into Alolan Raichu, so I set up a test map that it's techinically in another region (even though is literally outside on the starter area). So what happens is that whenever I go to that map, my Pikachu shows it's dynamax sprite, in the summary or in the battle, but it can still evolves into Alolan Raichu. I found a little odd, so I've decided to report this little bug that I've discovered.

Anyway, aside from that, I'm loving this resource overall
Oh, I get it!
I was going to say it's a Dynamax bug, but no.
In this ressource, the Gigantamax sprites are numbered as usual forms. So the Gmax form of Pikachu is numbered as form 1, while form 1 already exists in the database as Alolan Pikachu (which has no difference in sprite by the way, only the method of evolving). This is an error I didn't report, but now it is.
How to solve this:
  • Go to: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gigantamax so you know which Pokémon has a Gigantamax form
  • Go to your Graphics/Battlers and Graphics/Icons folders, and rename the sprites yourself like this:
    025_1 ==> 025_gmax (It's PIKACHUUU!!!)
    052_3 ==> 052_gmax (this is Meowth)
    and so on. The suffix "gmax" is the suffix used in the Dynamax plugin.