• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Town: A Catmanfia [Night Two]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
  • Oh hello, Elle. Fancy meeting you here. Welcome to the UG!

Anyway, we finally have enough people for this. I have to head to school right now, but the roles will be distributed within the next 24 hours.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Night Zero

A cloaked figure strolled through the midnight streets. It almost seemed like it hovered through Fantasia's barren road, with one thing on its mind.

It arrived at the cemetery just as the giant clock in the middle of town struck twelve. "The night has begun," it said. It pulled out a tome from the folds of its robe, and started to chant. The cemetery filled with fog as a rotten and corroded hand burst out of the ground, clawing the air.

The hooded figure finished its chant and mumbled to itself. "I will rise again and control this world, starting with this insignificant town. My minions, the Mafia, are in their positions, and the Zombie is awakening. THE GAMEMASTER shall rise again!"

SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS...

Players

Lugarugan as Mayor Catman and THE GAMEMASTER

Ullion as ???
    Abby as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Mars™ as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Calvin ッ as ???
    Nathan as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Semi- as ???
    Winter as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Sun as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    LennieFrost as ???

Spoiler:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Day One

Mayor Catman stood on his podium, ready to present a speech. Before he even spoke, his secretary called out to him.

"Sir! We've just received intel that someone was shot, and someone mysteriously disappeared without a trace."
    "Do we have any information on these people?
    "No, sir. Their houses were burned down, and the one who was shot was left under a lamppost to die."

The Mayor was shocked, for he knew what this meant. "The Mafia have risen again," he mumbled to himself...

SOMEONE DIED...
    SOMEONE WAS INFECTED...

Players

Lugarugan as Mayor Catman and THE GAMEMASTER

Ullion as ???
    Abby as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Mars™ as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Calvin ッ as ???
    Nathan as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Semi- as ???
    Winter as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Sun as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    LennieFrost as ???

Spoiler:

Years
  • I have to be honest here.
    I hve no idea how the fuck to proceed in a game where we don't know who died.

Did someone seriously shoot on day one though? That suggests to me that someone did something really stupid or that the zombie/maf got a gun as an item.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I have to be honest here.
    I hve no idea how the **** to proceed in a game where we don't know who died.

Did someone seriously shoot on day one though? That suggests to me that someone did something really stupid or that the zombie/maf got a gun as an item.

What are you talking about? The mafia killed someone that's why they died. I don't think anyone shot anyone.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Yeah uhhh GP, there are only three roles. Vanilla inno, mafia and cult. No guns. You cray, bro.

Years
  • This is why I should pay more attention. I somehow misread infected as "shot".
    I'm not even drunk. What a wonderful start to this game.

There's probably guns though, if you read the OP it mentions that instead of NAs we can receive items. In mafia that usually means two things and one of them goes bang.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I think the items are assigned in n1 and will be given out in d2.

Any of you got any items? I don't have anything

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • There's probably guns though, if you read the OP it mentions that instead of NAs we can receive items. In mafia that usually means two things and one of them goes bang.

Not until Night 1 though :d

I wonder how we'll really determine anything this game though. Like, figuring out whose mafia or town... when we don't even know who is alive or dead. XD

I'll start for lulz though Lynch] Gimmepie with love
    from me
    to you.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  •  
    Years
  • Wow, fuck you Kyle lmao.

I'm gonna hold off on lynching for now because I want to get some reads. Reads will be very important this game.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I can't see this person's name on the CSS and it irks me;;

AND IT IS...

[VOTE]Bardothren

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back