• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl General Discussion

Years
  • Just a general place to chat about BDSP that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Love it? Hate it? Excited to visit the underground again? Curious how the remixed music will be? Let us know here.
    Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • I can't wait to see any new features or updated features! Like, I loved the DexNav in ORAS and I'm hoping for something similar, and I wonder how they will do mining in the Underground or any of the Poketch features without a second screen to touch. A lot of DPPT relied on it being on a dual screen device so I'm just curious as to how they'll handle this!

Years
  • I can't wait to see any new features or updated features! Like, I loved the DexNav in ORAS and I'm hoping for something similar, and I wonder how they will do mining in the Underground or any of the Poketch features without a second screen to touch. A lot of DPPT relied on it being on a dual screen device so I'm just curious as to how they'll handle this!

Been thinking a lot about this too, part of what made DP great was how well they utilized two screens. I dunno how they can do the Poketch with a single screen, having to bring it up via button press like a menu would definitely be a downgrade. @_@

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Do you think that Greninja and/or Dracovish are going to be obtainable in and/or transferrable to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl? Why?

Years
  • Do you think that Greninja and/or Dracovish are going to be obtainable in and/or transferrable to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl? Why?

Obtainable? only post-game if at all.

Transferrable? Yeah I think so.
    If the game only has Kanto to Sinnoh Pokemon it will be a disappointment.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i actually cried a little because it's actually happening!

pkmin3033

Tbh I am surprisingly not worried about the online features in this - Game Freak are notoriously horrendous with making decent online functionality, but since ILCA designed Home I would expect them to have some knowledge about how to make it all work in these.

I can see the Poketch being touch screen accessible the same way SnS had online features in the corner and whilst I don't mind that, nothing will be better than two screens. Being able to enable and disable apps like the step counter and timer so they're always on screen would be pretty nice though.

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • Tbh I am surprisingly not worried about the online features in this - Game Freak are notoriously horrendous with making decent online functionality, but since ILCA designed Home I would expect them to have some knowledge about how to make it all work in these.

I can see the Poketch being touch screen accessible the same way SnS had online features in the corner and whilst I don't mind that, nothing will be better than two screens. Being able to enable and disable apps like the step counter and timer so they're always on screen would be pretty nice though.

Oh gosh that would be cool! I'd love having the ability to have certain apps like up in the corner or something!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Pretty cool, I am sure the Switch console will be able to deliver what Game Freak intended to deliver with the original release of DPPt. Unfortunately, this is where the games really fell off for me. And considering the recent direction they've taken with regards to Exp Share and the overall difficulty of the games, I don't see myself buying these remakes.

pkmin3033

Considering it's ILCA making these and not Game Freak, I have significantly more confidence - I mean, it can't get any worse than Sword and Shield.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I didn't realize it's ILCA with oversight from Game Freak. Wikipedia won't tell me anything about ILCA, so I don't have a clue what to expect.

pkmin3033

They're a co-developer of some pretty good games, so whilst this has the potential to be a disaster since I think it's their first solo effort - and of course, Masuda has to be involved in it, and Masuda is both responsible for some very poor decisions made and a liar to boot - considering Game Freak hasn't made a decent game in years I think the prospects are better with them behind the helm of these. Info is weirdly scarce on ILCA though. ngl I didn't know they existed or had worked on games like NieR Automata until these were announced. xD

Somnus

- Silence Speaks -
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣼⣿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⡔⠒⠒⠒⠒⣤⣤⡄⢠⣴⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠶⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⠉⠶⢆⣀⠶⠶⠶⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣶⣤⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢻⣿⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣾⡏⠀⠀⠈⠶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠟⣛⣿⣿⣿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣼⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⢠⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢢⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⢹⡏⠀⠀⢀⣀⠎⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣛⣛⣃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠁⠛⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡄⠀⠀⠀⢰⡎⠉⠉⠉⠒⡄⠀⣤⡔⠒⠒⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⡰⢎⣉⣉⣉⠶⢇⡀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⣉⣉⣉⠉⢆⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡏⠀⠀⠀⣀⣎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⣶⢱⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⠉⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠈⢱⠀⠀⠀⣀⢇⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⣿⠛⠛⠀⠘⠣⣀⠀⠠⣤⠤⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⣿⠘⢻⣿⣿⡟⠉⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠉⠈⢱⠉⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⢰⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢢⣤⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠱⢆⣀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣾⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢆⣀⣀⣀⣶⣾⣿⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠣⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣧⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠛⠻⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠿⠛⠛⠃⠀⠀⠘⠛⠛⠛⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣤⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠎⢿⣿⣶⣶⣆⣀⣀⣀⣶⡶⠶⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⡟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    An offering to the Great Sheep

Years
  • ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣼⣿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⡔⠒⠒⠒⠒⣤⣤⡄⢠⣴⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠶⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⠉⠶⢆⣀⠶⠶⠶⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣶⣤⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢻⣿⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣾⡏⠀⠀⠈⠶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠟⣛⣿⣿⣿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣼⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⢠⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢢⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⢹⡏⠀⠀⢀⣀⠎⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣛⣛⣃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠁⠛⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡄⠀⠀⠀⢰⡎⠉⠉⠉⠒⡄⠀⣤⡔⠒⠒⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⡰⢎⣉⣉⣉⠶⢇⡀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⣉⣉⣉⠉⢆⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡏⠀⠀⠀⣀⣎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⣶⢱⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⠉⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠈⢱⠀⠀⠀⣀⢇⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⣿⠛⠛⠀⠘⠣⣀⠀⠠⣤⠤⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⣿⠘⢻⣿⣿⡟⠉⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠉⠈⢱⠉⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⢰⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢢⣤⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠱⢆⣀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣾⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢆⣀⣀⣀⣶⣾⣿⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠣⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣧⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠛⠻⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠿⠛⠛⠃⠀⠀⠘⠛⠛⠛⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣤⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠎⢿⣿⣶⣶⣆⣀⣀⣀⣶⡶⠶⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⡟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    An offering to the Great Sheep

Oooh!

Hopefully this offering is to make sure BDSP are as to my tastes as possible. :D

Years
  • the biggest thing im hoping for is that the news release cycle wasn't as boring as swsh's. there's keeping things a mystery for the sake of building excitement and then there's just....not building any sort of excitement at all, and i think game freak went too far in the opposite direction with swsh as far as the latter goes.

idk, i had so much fun discussing with my friends when SM was a thing because there was something to look forward to every month. i hope i get to relive that experience with BDSP's news cycle.

Years
  • the biggest thing im hoping for is that the news release cycle wasn't as boring as swsh's. there's keeping things a mystery for the sake of building excitement and then there's just....not building any sort of excitement at all, and i think game freak went too far in the opposite direction with swsh as far as the latter goes.

idk, i had so much fun discussing with my friends when SM was a thing because there was something to look forward to every month. i hope i get to relive that experience with BDSP's news cycle.

I can see a consistent batch of game previews & general updates closer to launch but the fact that it's coming out later this year (and we don't know much of anything) doesn't give me confidence we'll see a drawn out hype cycle like we've seen before.

Years
  • Yeah, they've definitely been giving us little info so far. TyranitarTube made a good video on why this trailer wasn't the best and I mostly agree with his viewpoints.

There's little to focus on except the graphics right now. Hopefully that'll change soon enough! I don't want them to leave it at this for many more months.

Back