• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
Man,

I was all for this game until I asked a question from the creator.

I told him that I loved his hack and that it was so close to being perfect, but, mega evolution causes a bad egg in doubles battles (something I can't find any information on regarding this game... curious...)

You don't realize this until you get the mega bracelet after the 5th gym (mega implementation is done very well actually)

So, I ask him about the issue, and he says,

"Don't use it"

"That feature is not available in games yet, get over it."

??? and then he deletes my comment thread and blocks me from commenting

TLDR:

I get offended when the creator tells me to "get over it", regarding a pretty major problem in their game

Mega evolution in doubles battles causes a bad egg, creator of this hack will block you if you ask about it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
Just posting a few bugs I've found in the current version (12.8):

* Roost doesn't work if the opponent uses protect
* X-Scizor has the Fury Cutter added effect: each time we use it in succession the damage increases

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Man,

I told him that I loved his hack and that it was so close to being perfect, but, mega evolution causes a bad egg in doubles battles (something I can't find any information on regarding this game... curious...)

You don't realize this until you get the mega bracelet after the 5th gym (mega implementation is done very well actually)

"Don't use it"

TLDR:

I get offended when the creator tells me to "get over it", regarding a pretty major problem in their game

Mega evolution in doubles battles causes a bad egg, creator of this hack will block you if you ask about it.

Wow. Sounds like an ass

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
TLDR: I get offended when the creator tells me to "get over it", regarding a pretty major problem in their game

I gave him a bug report myself in Whack a Hack! and he took it kindly and encouraged me along another user to keep reporting any bugs we find with the Hack. He doesn't seem to be a bad person, the thing is that he clearly doesn't speak English all too well.

With that being said, I don't think the Megaevolution implementation's problem is his fault, the work was made by Touched and he just decided not to fix any problems it could have. Even then, people keep using it and asking for it on almost every Hack it's being made.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
I was wondering if there was a mistranslation but I don't understand why he blocked me from commenting. "Get over it" seems pretty blunt.

I pointed him in the direction of hackers here that would be able to ell wit that resource :/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I have one question as this game seems to have it all.. What are the generation of movesets used throughout this hack? Hopefully they're the gen 6 ones ������ oh and where are the later generation pkmn? Im in dark cave and still only gen 1 & 2...

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I have one question as this game seems to have it all.. What are the generation of movesets used throughout this hack? Hopefully they're the gen 6 ones ?????? oh and where are the later generation pkmn? Im in dark cave and still only gen 1 & 2...

There's Alolan Pok?mons after you beaten Johto's E4 and Kanto's Gym Leaders going to the Orange Archipielago.
Movesets seems to unfortunately be from the 3rd Gen. And there's some Hoenn Mons available for you right now.
-Zigzagoon, Ralts and very rarely Wurmple are available at Route 29.
-Budew's replacing the Onix trade at Violet City and you can get Roselias in the route after (Route 32).
-In the Union Cave there's Solrock, Lunatone and I think there's also Mawile and even Bagon (I didn't found one in my last playthrough so it could have been remove for v12.8)

Last edited:
Years
Man,

"Don't use it"

TLDR:

You were blocked due to an infrigment by making several double posts and quotes there (both private messages and posting) along with an innapropiate behavior in your responses, so don't blaime on me your impolite way to ask.

Also, if you take the time to fully read the walktrough guide you will see that it's pretty clear that some features aren't either completely implemented or developers who makes engines like mega evolution are in a WIP or haven't make any updates on it. So that's why ain't recommend to use Mega Evo at Double Battles, just like several games who got this engine created by Touched.

So again in the meantime, don't use it and get over it.

Just posting a few bugs I've found in the current version (12.8):

* Roost doesn't work if the opponent uses protect
* X-Scizor has the Fury Cutter added effect: each time we use it in succession the damage increases

Thanks, I'll check that.

When does Aipom learn double hit to evolve?

Read the walktrough guide!

In the next update will all Pok?mon abilities be fully implemented?

That's just not realistic nor possible. There are too many, and each one requires to check tons of codes to make if work properly. So not yet.

Wow. Sounds like an ass

I'm not, I usually answer close to 50 messages per day there, so excuse me if I gotta be short on each one. Furthemore, some of them tend to believe that others have to answer to them ASAP doing 3, 4, 5 or plus posts and messages there (AFAIK, that's SPAM), so If I may to ask: Sounds that polite to you?

I gave him a bug report myself in Whack a Hack! and he took it kindly and encouraged me along another user to keep reporting any bugs we find with the Hack. He doesn't seem to be a bad person, the thing is that he clearly doesn't speak English all too well.

With that being said, I don't think the Megaevolution implementation's problem is his fault, the work was made by Touched and he just decided not to fix any problems it could have. Even then, people keep using it and asking for it on almost every Hack it's being made.

Well, yeah, I encourage to make bug reports AFTER:

1) Check that you've talked with every NPC and read what they say (come on, it's a Pokemon game, almost 90% might be done just by reading and talking).

2) Read the walktrough guide carefully.

3) If your issue ain't fixed, then make an appropiate contact.

FYI: TOEIC score 950, I do speak english quite well, thank you very much. I answer there close to 50 messages per day, yet I just don't have 24/7 to answer impolites nor several questions asked by the very same person, doing a noticeable spam there.

I have one question as this game seems to have it all.. What are the generation of movesets used throughout this hack? Hopefully they're the gen 6 ones ?????? oh and where are the later generation pkmn? Im in dark cave and still only gen 1 & 2...

Gen 3 with some new ones (Fairy). Latest Gen at Orange.

There's Alolan Pok?mons after you beaten Johto's E4 and Kanto's Gym Leaders going to the Orange Archipielago.
Movesets seems to unfortunately be from the 3rd Gen. And there's some Hoenn Mons available for you right now.
-Zigzagoon, Ralts and very rarely Wurmple are available at Route 29.
-Budew's replacing the Onix trade at Violet City and you can get Roselias in the route after (Route 32).
-In the Union Cave there's Solrock, Lunatone and I think there's also Mawile and even Bagon (I didn't found one in my last playthrough so it could have been remove for v12.8)

Yep.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
You were blocked due to an infrigment by making several double posts and quotes there (both private messages and posting) along with an innapropiate behavior in your responses, so don't blaime on me your impolite way to ask.

Also, if you take the time to fully read the walktrough guide you will see that it's pretty clear that some features aren't either completely implemented or developers who makes engines like mega evolution are in a WIP or haven't make any updates on it. So that's why ain't recommend to use Mega Evo at Double Battles, just like several games who got this engine created by Touched.

So again in the meantime, don't use it and get over it.

Thanks, I'll check that.

Read the walktrough guide!

That's just not realistic nor possible. There are too many, and each one requires to check tons of codes to make if work properly. So not yet.

I'm not, I usually answer close to 50 messages per day there, so excuse me if I gotta be short on each one. Furthemore, some of them tend to believe that others have to answer to them ASAP doing 3, 4, 5 or plus posts and messages there (AFAIK, that's SPAM), so If I may to ask: Sounds that polite to you?

Well, yeah, I encourage to make bug reports AFTER:

1) Check that you've talked with every NPC and read what they say (come on, it's a Pokemon game, almost 90% might be done just by reading and talking).

2) Read the walktrough guide carefully.

3) If your issue ain't fixed, then make an appropiate contact.

FYI: TOEIC score 950, I do speak english quite well, thank you very much. I answer there close to 50 messages per day, yet I just don't have 24/7 to answer impolites nor several questions asked by the very same person, doing a noticeable spam there.

Gen 3 with some new ones (Fairy). Latest Gen at Orange.

Yep.

Since you seem to be alive. Ill like to add that the weather effect in the game seems way too random and happens too often, if that makes sense. And example of very random, drough weather on night time. Snowing on hot areas, ect. Changes are too drastic and incoherent.

And yeah now that you say that, i guess being a bit moody bis justifiable but not professional.

Fid

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019
Since you seem to be alive. Ill like to add that the weather effect in the game seems way too random and happens too often, if that makes sense. And example of very random, drough weather on night time. Snowing on hot areas, ect. Changes are too drastic and incoherent.

And yeah now that you say that, i guess being a bit moody bis justifiable but not professional.

I said that about the weather a few pages before this. It's literally the only thing keeping me from playing the game. Just looks extremely bad when it's bright sunlight in the middle of the night.

And it happens every time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
well this sucks, I get through the pokemon league and guess what, the file doesn't save because the 1-m sub circuit board is supposedly missing, if anyone has a save file with at least typhlosion and suicune and it is saved to just after beating the pokemon league the first time, I would greatly appreciate it if they could let me know since this is a gamebreaking issue for me because I can't progress past johto, I'm using the newest version of VBA too

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
well this sucks, I get through the pokemon league and guess what, the file doesn't save because the 1-m sub circuit board is supposedly missing, if anyone has a save file with at least typhlosion and suicune and it is saved to just after beating the pokemon league the first time, I would greatly appreciate it if they could let me know since this is a gamebreaking issue for me because I can't progress past johto, I'm using the newest version of VBA too

Change the cartridge save type (figure out how to get there from Google, or something) to flash 128k to save your game

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
Cant find the way to Mellsweet Island after beating Drake. The guide doesn't tell it either

Can someone help me?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Hi! Your hack is so great. I was just wondering:
1. How do I get hidden ability pokemon?
2. Is the new gen breeding implemented? (destiny knot, power items that pass on IV, and moon stone that passes on nature)
3. Is battle factory available? (the one that lets you rent pokemon for battle)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Does this game allow you to change pokemon forms? For example, White and Black Kyurem, Hoopa Unbound and Giratina Origin form.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 13, 2017
There's a bug that takes you to battle frontier 5f when you try to descend from the top floor of Silph co..
After going back and forth through the elevator I finally got to the other floor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back