• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Easy evil team leader, this isn't that unusual, especially if you have multiple matches. N is a good example, he starts off pretty weak with just a purrloin or something when you first see him in Accumula, but his team gradually gets larger and better with each rematch as the story progresses. His Reshiram/Zekrom in BW2 is pretty fierce at level 70.

Learn to rollerblade with Korinna or learn to fly a Jet with Skyla?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Let's learn from Korrina! Rollerblading is tonnnnnnns of fun, omg! :D

Get completely lost in a pitch-dark cave without any repels, or travel across a seemingly infinite body of water without repels?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • Definitely the first situation! Since I don't actively look for shinies, I thankfully wouldn't be throwing hours down the drain if I accidentally ran away from one. xD (I'd still be pretty upset, though!)

Growl or Tail Whip?

Meadow

Years
  • Origin Forme, for sure! :D I always thought Giratina looked just a little awkward with legs, ahaha.

Oran Berries or regular Potions?

Meadow

Years
  • That's a tough one! I like them both equally, but I'll probably pick Butterfree just because I like its pre-evolutions more!

Pidgeot or Staraptor?

Back