• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Dragonite. It is the cutest fully-evolved Pokemon I can think of, my favorite gen 1 Pokemon ever. I love the silly dragons like Dragonite, Goodra and Drampa.

Eat a purple castelia cone that mysteriously glows or take home a Ghetsis doll that has an evil glint in his eye and appears to have moved closer to you whenever you turn back to look at it?

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • That goes without saying! Of course I'd rather take the Ghetsis doll! Why, you ask? Because I was the one who cursed that doll in the first place, muwahaha! Because I would never trust purple ice cream for the life of me! ;)

Collect Pokémon cards, or collect Pokémon figurines?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I'm in the mood for Lance's Battle Music <3

Plusle or Minun? They're just too adorable for me. Couldn't just choose one.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Minun really packs a punch doesn't It? Cx I was unaware it was somebody's way of capturing Rayquaza. Impressive :3

Aggron :D I much prefer its design over Walrein's.

Kyogre or Groudon?

Years
    • Seen today
    X/Y sequels. So many characters, a game in the future showing where they all end up would work so much better than a third version. As long as they also explain what happens to the original protagonist from the first X/Y.

Froakie or Squirtle?

Meadow

Years
  • Froakie?I liked Ash's Froakie a lot in the anime! :D But Squirtle is still pretty fun, too!

Ride your bike indoors, or sprint down Cycling Road by foot? Professor Oak will yell at you either way. ;)

Meadow

Years
  • Braviary!! Its design is just too good to pass up. :D

Sprinting down the cycling road on foot sounds more fun because its a longer stretch of space. Watch me break the law!!! Muwahaha!

Hehe, this just gave me an idea...

Get chased by Professor Oak angrily pedaling on his bicycle, or get chased by Professor Oak who runs at a superhuman speed? ;)

Years
  • They both sound like good mini games, but I think i would rather run from a Professor Oak who moves at superhuman speed. That way the only thing likely to outrun him would be a pokemon, meaning I go on a pokemon-back ride to get away. Yay!

Escape Oak's wrath on a cheetah-inspired fire/ground type Pokemon or a gazelle-inspired fairy/fighting type pokemon?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • Surfing Pikachu for the win! I've always wanted one ever since I was a kid, aha.

An evil team leader who is extremely easy to beat, or a very generic NPC who is almost impossible to beat?

Back