• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Run, run, as fast as you can

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • We have any runners here? I've been getting back into running, mostly just to drop a few pounds. Able to go 3 miles in half an hour, after like months. :'(

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I used to love running in elementary and middle school, but I'm really out of shape now. Not that long ago I played tag with my cousin, and she wore me out pretty quickly. I have a treadmill and a cycle, but I've felt too lazy to get into it lately. XD

I would like to get more back in shape, but I come home from work not wanting to do much of anything. :P

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i used to be a really fast runner as a kid, but after developing a ton of physical issues i can no longer exercise without being in pain and my body giving out within a couple minutes

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • We did a test at school and last time I ran 100m in 12 seconds.
    I can say I'm pretty fast but I have little stamina, I used to have a fair amount of that back when I used to play football but I kinda lost it. :/

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Haha, me running, haha...

Yeah, I'm one of the worst runners ever. I can't even say I was any good as a kid; I usually came in last or second-to-last in the running tests we were given in gym...

Back