• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

SCP-134 "Star-Eyed Child" is pretty self-explanatory
    No familiar star formations have been spotted
    Spoiler:

Years

To anyone asking why I'm not joining the conversation here and such, cause I'm just playing this games to add up to my post count. I'm kinda spamming but not really. :P

I don't think that's really allowed, and you could say something, as everyone else is able to contribute to the conversation here. Also, there's no real point to doing what you're doing, as no one cares about post count anyways.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Sounds like me the day before yesterday. Went to bed at like, 4 or something and then didn't wake up yesterday until almost 10. 57 hours of awake time, 18 hours of sleep time, with random half hours here and there of laying in bed with complete silence wondering why I woke up in the middle of the night and if I should get up or not.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm pretty sure I did SCP-151 already

It's a painting that, if you look at it, kills you by making your lungs fill with water as if you drowned

Imagine if these corresponded to Pokemon

"Existence of SCP-151 is hard to determine due to multiple conflicting reports; please read SCP-150 for further data"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back