• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

But half the fun is rubbing chocolate cake all over your loved one and licking it off...

SCP-1150 "The Passengers"

Hm...an entity that takes control of you while you sleep and can't be detected when the host is awake

Eerie

Yukari

I'm just going to be home all day playing video games since I have nobody I want to be with on this day.

...And nobody I could be with on this day either. 'sides my family that is.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

SCP-120 is a simple kiddie pool, but if specific requirements are met, it can teleport humans to 11 pre-determined locations

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I slept pretty much all day yesterday, I won't be tired for a good while. I forgot today was even Valentines Day.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Eh, you're not missing anything special

Got a package from my wife today~♡

SCP-125 "Contagious Reflection" appears as a simple black dot; however, no matter what angle you view it as, it always appears as a perfect circle
    It has the ability to jump to any reflective surface, including people's eyes, where it rapidly multiplies

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Slow down, Macho, we're not there yet

SCP-132 "Broken Desert" is a series of glass tetrahedrons that shows a small portion of every major desert in the world

Screw snowglobes, I'd like to have these

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back