• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    still no update?
    we want v3 alreaaaaaaaaaaady!
    anyways great job spherical.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    Bugs of the version: - kirlia female wich evolved into a gallade at level 29 and became a male.
    - goldeen evolved in seaking at level 22 or 21 instead to 33 and learned waterfall at level 32 instead to 41
    - the gym in telmurk city has a bug with the doors if you save in the gym, quit and come back, the doors come back and you're blocked
    -nogba bug when i used diving (fog)
    -diving bug when i reverse it, i walk on the water.
    -when talking with the rare item lover (woman) in the hotel, if you quit the conversation with B without trading and talk again with her, the text of the discussion become invisible.

and others... gtg

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    I'm pretty sure the King's Rock is not working correctly. I've had it on my Gourgeist for so long and it hasn't made a foe flinch once, even with Bullet Seed. (The itention was Flinch + Confusion hax).

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2022
    Perfect hack. Fairy type, new moves, new abilities, new sprites.
    Please keep on working and make a complete hack rom :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2016
    Hey! I love this rom hack its one of my favorites already, but im in windmist summit and when I pass kindler milan, he spots me then goes to speak to me. But in the text box there is literally no text and when I press A the battle commences. I then fight him and then once again there is no text in the text box. Then he gives me 672 pokedollars then after that there is a black screen. No music no nothing almost like it crashed. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2017
    My male Kirlia evolves into Gallade at level 30.
    I'm wanting teh Gardevoir cuz it has teh Modest nature.
    Anyone has teh Action Replay, Gameshark, or whatever code that permanently changes nature from Modest to Jolly?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Cant find list anywhere so, can you tell me how many pokemon this has in total? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    I finally managed to post something here...
    Hi there,Spherical Ice!
    I'm here to tell you that Gaia has already had a large number of fans in China,and they(including me)are all expecting the next version of Gaia's release. So do keep it up and don't forget that lol

M++

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hello there, Spherical.

I just thought I'd add my two cents to the discussion. Honestly, your hack seems more authentic than some of the more recent official titles. It's challenging, has an interesting storyline, very professional graphics (in my favourite style, which is an added bonus) and generally it feels really polished for the most part. I'm really happy that this is a GBA hack as I am not very fond of the 3D gimmicks found in the later generations. So I really think you've done a great job. I'm very happy for your skills.

Not asking for a release date as I guess you've heard this type of requests way too often. No matter when you release it, I believe it will be great.

Keep up the good work, and PM me should you need any spriting or mapping help ? I used to be rather okayish in those areas when I was an active ROM hacker.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    Guys,can someone tell me if it possible to get a murkrow in this hack? I'm still at the beginning of the game(1 badge) and before i use up time and precious trainer battles to train one of the standard flying types that appear at the start like pigdey,tailow or starly ,i'd like to know if i can get a murkrow at this point or even some time later in the game.If someone knows anything about it please tell me.

Back