• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2nd Annual Official PokéCommunity March Madness Bracket Challenge

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • It's that time of year again, folks.

The NCAA Men's Basketball tournament is once more upon us, and with the teams locked, now is as good a time as any to start making brackets. Plus, I have a prize for the winner :) No actual basketball knowledge needed, Literally 5 minutes of effort required!

Joining is easy! Just go to THIS LINK, make an account (or sign in), and pick which teams you think will win each game! Don't have any idea who wins what? Pick at random! It works better that way anyway.

Brackets lock at Noon EDT this Tuesday, but joining at any point before Thursday is fine.

GLHF everyone! Post about the tournament or whatever here.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Submitted mine, may make some tweaks later but I think I'm satisfied. Was tempted to make the bracket a full homer bracket and have my Auburn Tigers cutting down the nets but I kept it realistic and went with the team I have a lot of confidence in right now.

With all of that said, War Eagle.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Picks are in. SDSU Jackrabbits FTW.

Also obligatory LETS GO RHODY and then sulk back into the realization that even if you win round 1 you get Duke in round two, while Providence gets UNC round 2. Not looking good for the local teams. But hey, let's root for the upsets!

Years
  • Just a reminder that a guy whose only knowledge of college basketball came from a PS1 demo of a NCAA March Madness 2000 won last year's bracket. If I manage to win again this year, I think you should all just retire from future brackets and let me pick them for you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I made a bracket only because Chase asked me to.

I expect it to be blown apart by upsets because every time I actually make a bracket it just...dies.

Still, I got Kansas going all the way this year. It'd be cool to see Mo Bamba or Bagley go off in the tournament, but I doubt they'll manage to carry their teams that far. Gonna be interesting to see what kind of noise the SEC teams and Wichita make as well.

Sirfetch’d

yeah i have two losses so far. didnt see the miami one coming and i should have known not to pick oklahoma lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Ha, I had a perfect bracket until NC State lost.

Sirfetch’d

well Arizona forgot they had a game tonight so RIP my bracket

Years
  • Aaaand Arizona's loss ends the postseason shitshow from the Pac-12, going a combined 1-11 in bowl and NCAA tournament games this year.

Too bad the 3 picks I changed from my ESPN bracket all happened to be Ls. Still a good first day, though.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That was quite possibly my best ever day one picking performance.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • The only game I partially watched was the Michigan State game. I'm 90th percentile so far overall and 1st here on the PC bracket. For barely watching any college basketball its not so bad. Or I'm just lucky lol.

Sirfetch’d

My bracket is so busted and so will everyone's if UMBC holds on vs Virginia here.

Also Auburn won! War Eagle!!

Back